Reset Stats....

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

RPGx FROSTY69 #1 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:02 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 11993 battles

Ok weird question, but is it possible for my stats and all my progress to be reset? I don't really want to make a new account and pay for live just to play WOT, but I'm getting an Xbone next week and I want to play tanks on it, but I want to restart. If anyone's wondering why I want to restart, I thought I was going to quit tanks so I sold all my 10s and such and now I got back into the game and I'd rather just start clean. Thanks guys! 

RAGNAR0K N ROLL #2 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:04 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21766 battles
  • [JOCO]

Unfortunately the only way to re-set your stats is to start a new account.

You can however ask for all your X's back provided you have the silver and garage slots though. WG recently changed the policy and you can get them back for the price you sold them off for.

It's up to you how you want to proceed but I'd personally just do that and keep playing/improving from there.

The Warrior of The Wasteland...The Ayatollah of Rock N'

ArtyHarHar #3 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:05 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18119 battles

View PostRPGx FROSTY69, on 07 August 2015 - 12:02 PM, said:

Ok weird question, but is it possible for my stats and all my progress to be reset? I don't really want to make a new account and pay for live just to play WOT, but I'm getting an Xbone next week and I want to play tanks on it, but I want to restart. If anyone's wondering why I want to restart, I thought I was going to quit tanks so I sold all my 10s and such and now I got back into the game and I'd rather just start clean. Thanks guys!

After you elite rank 10 you can ..............  oops, wrong game  :)  I don't think so. I guess in theory WG could delete your account but still allow you to create another in the same name but I think that would be a special service they probably wouldn't perform unless hack or glitch or something.

ChorkSandwich-x #4 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:06 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10831 battles
I've never heard of being able to reset stats, etc. I do know that WG will give you back a vehicle you sold off. Although it's a very limited thing.

Edited by ChorkSandwich, 07 August 2015 - 05:06 PM.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in space...

AlternativeFats #5 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:16 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 14790 battles
  • [-KWE-]
You can request to get your tanks back 4 times in a year. Each request can be multiple tanks, too.

/I just got my FCM back that i rage sold several months ago.

Never underestimate the stopping power of a tree.

TocFanKe4 #6 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:19 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23173 battles
  • [GIRLS]

You stats are your own.  Own them. 

I'm proud of my 1442 WN8 and 1.08 DC/DR ratio because they are leaps and bounds better than the first 2-3k games when I started.  My stats show a player that came into the game from Gears 3 Beast mode, played the game like that for a long time, and then did the research required to become better.  

I'm not the best player in the world by any means, and I'll never be as good as those that have the natural skill or free time to be the best.  But I've worked a lot on how I do today.  Any given match I can put up numbers worthy of the greatest players.  It's just they do it every round. 

You can see your recent stats on wotinfo.  Use them as a measure of how you are doing now just like a stat reset.  I like that wotinfo shows overall, monthly and weekly splits, because it shows how I'm improving.  I still have a ways to go, but as I look at the splits since last fall, the arrow is trending up. 

Bye Bye Forum.  It was fun while it lasted.

RPGx FROSTY69 #7 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:24 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 11993 battles

View PostTocFanKe4, on 07 August 2015 - 12:19 PM, said:

You stats are your own.  Own them. 

I'm proud of my 1442 WN8 and 1.08 DC/DR ratio because they are leaps and bounds better than the first 2-3k games when I started.  My stats show a player that came into the game from Gears 3 Beast mode, played the game like that for a long time, and then did the research required to become better.  

I'm not the best player in the world by any means, and I'll never be as good as those that have the natural skill or free time to be the best.  But I've worked a lot on how I do today.  Any given match I can put up numbers worthy of the greatest players.  It's just they do it every round. 

You can see your recent stats on wotinfo.  Use them as a measure of how you are doing now just like a stat reset.  I like that wotinfo shows overall, monthly and weekly splits, because it shows how I'm improving.  I still have a ways to go, but as I look at the splits since last fall, the arrow is trending up. 

It's not that I have bad stats it's that I have a ton of lines I started and didn't finish, 3 tier Xs I sold and I have no money to buy anything back and I just want to restart and not do tank lines that I know I won't finish. 

RPGx FROSTY69 #8 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:26 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 11993 battles
Thanks for the replies everyone, I'm just gonna make a new account on the One

TocFanKe4 #9 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23173 battles
  • [GIRLS]
OP, I looked up your stats on wotinfo, and you're a good player.  I wouldn't be upset with those stats at all.  Plus, you have just 5600 games or so.  You have plenty of time to put up purple stats.  You're on the cusp of being Unicum right now.

TocFanKe4 #10 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23173 battles
  • [GIRLS]

View PostRPGx FROSTY69, on 07 August 2015 - 12:26 PM, said:

Thanks for the replies everyone, I'm just gonna make a new account on the One

That's your prerogative, but it's not like unfinished tank lines hold you back in any way.  Play what you want.  You'll also lose your super pershing if you restart, so that's money out the window.  Running your Super Pershing for silver will get you your tier X tanks back again sooner than grinding those lines from scratch.  You're just low on silver now.  You'll be starting over on XP and silver.  You still need as much silver to buy them starting fresh as you do staying on the same account.

Mobius Y #11 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:36 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15000 battles

View PostRPGx FROSTY69, on 07 August 2015 - 10:24 AM, said:

It's not that I have bad stats it's that I have a ton of lines I started and didn't finish, 3 tier Xs I sold and I have no money to buy anything back and I just want to restart and not do tank lines that I know I won't finish. 

Submit a request for a tank refund, and just grind out a bunch of Silver.  Much easier than make a new account.

Watch me stream games live > TwitchTwitter < Follow me for news and updates

I try to stream games every Friday evening at 9:00PM EST

I’m still around just not posting very much, send me a PM if you wish to communicate.

RPGx FROSTY69 #12 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:42 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 11993 battles
I guess I should've mentioned that I A.) Have no silver or any decent tank to grind silver with atm, B.) Sold my super Pershing May 2014 so unless the policy changed its been to long to get it back but either way I wouldn't have enough silver to get it anyway. Guess you have to be in the situation I am to understand why I want to restart.

Mobius Y #13 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15000 battles

View PostRPGx FROSTY69, on 07 August 2015 - 10:42 AM, said:

I guess I should've mentioned that I A.) Have no silver or any decent tank to grind silver with atm, B.) Sold my super Pershing May 2014 so unless the policy changed its been to long to get it back but either way I wouldn't have enough silver to get it anyway. Guess you have to be in the situation I am to understand why I want to restart.

There's no reason sensible enough to make a new account.

Yes, the policies for tank refunds have changed.  Just within the last few weeks actually.  Any tank you consistently perform well in can be a good Silver maker.

Personally I'd suggest an M6 US Heavy, fully upgraded.  The 90mm can reliably damage higher tiers and net you some serious bank.  Plus it's a tier six and doesn't take long to get.

Watch me stream games live > TwitchTwitter < Follow me for news and updates

I try to stream games every Friday evening at 9:00PM EST

I’m still around just not posting very much, send me a PM if you wish to communicate.

TocFanKe4 #14 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:51 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23173 battles
  • [GIRLS]

View PostRPGx FROSTY69, on 07 August 2015 - 12:42 PM, said:

I guess so.  I'm not saying you can't.  It's up to you.  But you'll start with no silver and no XP ground out.  You'll be grinding through low tiers full of new players doing dumb things.  Might be good for your stats, but might be bad for your win percentage and XP earnings. 

RPGx FROSTY69 #15 Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:05 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 11993 battles
I guess I could just grind our silver....so I can get back my Xs for the amount I sold them for? So I would need like 9mil silver for all 3...guess that's true, I don't really care about stats but I do have a lot of progress money and time into this game on this account. Guess once I get started again it won't be so bad. Thanks guys for talking me out of restarting lol.

Sergant Dumbasz #16 Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:07 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7907 battles

this aint the same WG from the PC Verison I can tell you that

RAGNAR0K N ROLL #17 Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:07 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21766 battles
  • [JOCO]

I honestly don't see the beneft in restarting vs. playing what you have now and just buying it all back via silver. Any tank youve owned ever should be restoreable if you have a slot and the silver (half of the purchase price for tech tree tanks) Heck throw a little gold away in the store and buy the pack that includes Silver. Get a couple of the Tier I's (which cost zero silver) and grind out some silver that way. I expect you still have at least your garage slots?

I'm just confused as to why you want to re-set to a new account when you have adequate performance and a good number of things already unlocked/repurchaseable.

The Warrior of The Wasteland...The Ayatollah of Rock N'

NukaColaLlama #18 Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:10 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 11691 battles
On the Xbone you can create a new account and play online at no additional cost, as long as there is a gold account on the Xbox, all accounts on it are considered gold. That'd be the best way to give yourself a truly fresh start.

RPGx FROSTY69 #19 Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:11 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 11993 battles
Well I have $50 on my account, suppose I should just buy premium and get started.

USSWISCONSIN94 #20 Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 13918 battles
  • [47R]

View PostSergant Dumbasz, on 07 August 2015 - 01:07 PM, said:

this aint the same WG from the PC Verison I can tell you that

Ain't that the truth. Lols

http://www.wotinfo.n...N94&server=xbox

youtube.com/channel/UCkXtmp3Ikozzl-K73GuxxNQ

Will WG ever have WoT offline like they promised?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users