Something you didn't know, a hidden secret on a map!

world of tanks Hidden Area Map Lakeville ABBEY abbey

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Sergant Dumbasz #1 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:04 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7907 battles

I've found this area while playing last night, I don't know if it's intended to be there or its  a glitch, but I just wanted to share my findings with this community!

Something you don't see every day....

Oh the maps name is ABBEY btw....

ExaminedGORE #2 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 3924 battles
  • [SKREB]
Yes it is very good way to lose a battle... look at the remaning tanks counter when you managed to get on it. And then you get capped.

Check out my DeviantArt. World of Tanks fanarts || Fractals || My childhood sketchs  : )  

"I can't even be bothered to reply anymore the tinfoil hat is to thick to get through" ~ A dapper kiwi, 05 October 2015

Sergant Dumbasz #3 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:17 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7907 battles

View PostExaminedGORE, on 13 August 2015 - 09:12 PM, said:

Yes it is very good way to lose a battle... look at the remaning tanks counter when you managed to get on it. And then you get capped.

If I wanted to post a video on how to win, then it would be a video of me winning, however, it's showing an area that most people don't know about, bet you didn't know about it before you watched the video. Press that like button too.

ExaminedGORE #4 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:20 PM

Major

• Players
  • 3924 battles
  • [SKREB]

View PostSergant Dumbasz, on 13 August 2015 - 11:17 PM, said:

If I wanted to post a video on how to win, then it would be a video of me winning, however, it's showing an area that most people don't know about, bet you didn't know about it before you watched the video. Press that like button too.

Then why there's "hacks/cheating" mentioned in title? Cheating on the game yet you lose? Not so good cheat then. You and those two random guys actually lose the battle for your team with this move.

I knew this spot before. Being a supertester means you check these things out. It's well known exploit and will most likely be prevented from being used just as Mountain Pass hill was.

Check out my DeviantArt. World of Tanks fanarts || Fractals || My childhood sketchs  : )  

"I can't even be bothered to reply anymore the tinfoil hat is to thick to get through" ~ A dapper kiwi, 05 October 2015

Sergant Dumbasz #5 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:26 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7907 battles

View PostExaminedGORE, on 13 August 2015 - 09:20 PM, said:

Then why there's "hacks/cheating" mentioned in title? Cheating on the game yet you lose? Not so good cheat then. You and those two random guys actually lose the battle for your team with this move.

I knew this spot before. Being a supertester means you check these things out. It's well known exploit and will most likely be prevented from being used just as Mountain Pass hill was.

Because its cheating that you could get an entire team there as the guy said in the video, sit there, and pick off people if the other team doesn't have a brain and wants to kill them all. I guessed you missed that when you were supertesting.....

Sergant Dumbasz #6 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:27 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7907 battles

View PostExaminedGORE, on 13 August 2015 - 09:20 PM, said:

I like your artwork though, very good, would you mind doing a commission for a logo for my youtube channel?

DatTrollinSpy #7 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:29 PM

Major

• Players
  • 4788 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostSergant Dumbasz, on 13 August 2015 - 05:04 PM, said:

I've found this area while playing last night, I don't know if it's intended to be there or its  a glitch, but I just wanted to share my findings with this community!

Something you don't see every day....

Oh the maps name is ABBEY btw....

I've seen my friend XxDAFFYxxDUCKxX, and some randoms, abuse this spot. As sneaky as it is, it isn't a game winning position most of the time.

"The Force will be with you, always." - Obi-wan Kenobi 

Member of the 232nd Kuromorimine Mechanized Division

ExaminedGORE #8 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 3924 battles
  • [SKREB]

View PostSergant Dumbasz, on 13 August 2015 - 11:26 PM, said:

Because its cheating that you could get an entire team there as the guy said in the video, sit there, and pick off people if the other team doesn't have a brain and wants to kill them all. I guessed you missed that when you were supertesting.....

If the enemy team wouldn't got a brain, then maybe it could be useful in some way. Other than that, nope. If I would be in enemy team and everyone would start dying because of someone exploiting this place, then I would simply safe cap the game.

View PostSergant Dumbasz, on 13 August 2015 - 11:27 PM, said:

I like your artwork though, very good, would you mind doing a commission for a logo for my youtube channel?

You mean the youtube avatar? If yes, then sure, hit me up on PM.

Sergant Dumbasz #9 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:42 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7907 battles

View PostExaminedGORE, on 13 August 2015 - 09:31 PM, said:

If the enemy team wouldn't got a brain, then maybe it could be useful in some way. Other than that, nope. If I would be in enemy team and everyone would start dying because of someone exploiting this place, then I would simply safe cap the game.

You mean the youtube avatar? If yes, then sure, hit me up on PM.

I PMED You

Legendary2K2005 #10 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:50 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 393 battles
How are these secret? I've known about these locations for years, it only took a few training rooms when I had under 1k battles on PC and boom, glitches and secret locations stuck in my head. Anybody with vague knowledge of calling battles or people that take time to explore will easily know about these.

Garage: T18, T-34, KV-1S, Locust, BT-7, Crusader, SU-8, 105 LeFH18b2, ELC AMX, StuG III, T1

Sergant Dumbasz #11 Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:32 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7907 battles

View PostLegendary2K2005, on 13 August 2015 - 09:50 PM, said:

How are these secret? I've known about these locations for years, it only took a few training rooms when I had under 1k battles on PC and boom, glitches and secret locations stuck in my head. Anybody with vague knowledge of calling battles or people that take time to explore will easily know about these.

If these weren't a secret then how come anytime I play that map no one goes there......

Legendary2K2005 #12 Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:52 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 393 battles

View PostSergant Dumbasz, on 14 August 2015 - 08:32 AM, said:

If these weren't a secret then how come anytime I play that map no one goes there......

Since it's entirely impractical, takes too long to get up there and makes you almost entirely useless to react to the map. The average pubbie will know that this is a stupid place to go to.

Garage: T18, T-34, KV-1S, Locust, BT-7, Crusader, SU-8, 105 LeFH18b2, ELC AMX, StuG III, T1

MadCat1993 #13 Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:02 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 14248 battles
Over time, there probably going to change this like they did with mountain pass.

xusdmovementx #14 Posted 16 August 2015 - 09:44 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 34012 battles
  • [IMTLS]
and this, ladies and gentlemen, is a prime example of what NOT to do. also, how are you gonna say "i found this area" when clearly the light tank was there waaaaayy before u got there?

UNDERSIEGE24976 #15 Posted 16 August 2015 - 09:56 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14968 battles
  • [4HIM]
I've known about this spot for a long time now and you don't have to be a light tank to get here. I have seen mediums and a few heavies up there as well but it takes so long it's kinda pointless. Plus if arty catches wind that you are there, you are a sitting duck.

There are others on this map that I've found that many don't know are there but I'm not about to tell my secrets:trollface:

<a data-cke-saved-href='http://i.imgur.com/AY2u5eG.jpg' href='http://i.imgur.com/AY2u5eG.jpg' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/AY2u5eG.jpg</a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/A...AY2u5eG.jpg</a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/A...5eG.jpg</a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://i.imgur.com/A...jpg</a></a></a></a>

Remy1974 #16 Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:13 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19752 battles
  • [-OFF-]
Really wish WG wouldn't have promoted this video. Does this game really need more potatoes?

CapnLeftHook #17 Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:25 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15745 battles
  • [ZF]

View PostxZcloneSpy2817x, on 13 August 2015 - 09:29 PM, said:

I've seen my friend XxDAFFYxxDUCKxX, and some randoms, abuse this spot. As sneaky as it is, it isn't a game winning position most of the time.

This

View PostLegendary2K2005, on 13 August 2015 - 09:50 PM, said:

And this

View PostSergant Dumbasz, on 13 August 2015 - 10:32 PM, said:

Because this vvv

View PostLegendary2K2005, on 14 August 2015 - 07:52 AM, said:

Since it's entirely impractical, takes too long to get up there and makes you almost entirely useless to react to the map. The average pubbie will know that this is a stupid place to go to.

Ultimately it's a fun location if you're derping around TRs with some friends, other than that it's kinda useless

[ZF] 

NotSoSherman #18 Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:51 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 4504 battles

View PostSergant Dumbasz, on 13 August 2015 - 10:32 PM, said:

But surely you demonstrated why in your video. No spots, no damage , no kills , risk of drowning whilst you get there, totally exposed whilst you get there and able to be capped unopposed whilst you are there.

“When you first saw a tank – this ugly, trundling, noisy monstrosity – you thought that somehow or other you’ve got to fold yourself up and get inside that,”  “And there was also the realisation that the role of the tank was to go out in front and be shot at.” Lance Corporal Ken Tout 1st Northants Yeomanry.

Also tagged with world, of, tanks, Hidden, Area, Map, Lakeville, ABBEY, abbey

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users