Jump to content


T-150 is the best heavy tank for learning to use heavies and to earn silver

T-150 earn silver heavy tank best

  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

FisheyeFiddle53 #1 Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:55 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 401 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    06-29-2015
I was having a lot of problems earning silver in my KV-4 so I tried quite a lot of other tanks as silver earners including the M4 Sherman because i read on here somewhere that it was great for earning silver, but I didn't find it very good. I sold my tier 8 Caernarvon because it just was not good enough and apparently the next in line is not much better. I now have the tier 6 heavy tank the T-150 and it is amazing. It has great armour and both gun upgrades are awesome. I never fail to earn 25k + in silver and I'm earning the "mark of excellence" award every battle. Also Its helping me to get much better at using heavy tanks. Has anyone else used the T-150 to learn in?

Joco3000 #2 Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:41 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 26499 battles
  • 28,001
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013
KV-1 is better for its tier and HOW DARE YOU SAY THE CONQUEROR IS BAD.

You can PM with with questions, if you wish. I don't bite.

Compilation thread of my ideas


Sqn Ldr B #3 Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:44 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 6140 battles
  • 18,352
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014
I never used it to learn in, I just played it to go further up the line, like I do with most tanks, but I found it to be quite fun as well.

"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ~ Cecil Rhodes

Click For a Compilation of My Ideas


HOMERMEDIC #4 Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:44 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 12417 battles
  • 2,194
  • Member since:
    03-23-2014
I'd go KV1 as well
"Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet"

Sqn Ldr B #5 Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:44 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 6140 battles
  • 18,352
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014
Oh, and you get the mark of excellence every battle once you earn it once, since it goes off an average, so you'll keep getting it if your stats are more or less constant.

"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ~ Cecil Rhodes

Click For a Compilation of My Ideas


FlukenJager #6 Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:57 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 18174 battles
  • 2,792
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View PostFisheyeFiddle53, on 16 August 2015 - 04:55 PM, said:

I was having a lot of problems earning silver in my KV-4 so I tried quite a lot of other tanks as silver earners including the M4 Sherman because i read on here somewhere that it was great for earning silver, but I didn't find it very good. I sold my tier 8 Caernarvon because it just was not good enough and apparently the next in line is not much better. I now have the tier 6 heavy tank the T-150 and it is amazing. It has great armour and both gun upgrades are awesome. I never fail to earn 25k + in silver and I'm earning the "mark of excellence" award every battle. Also Its helping me to get much better at using heavy tanks. Has anyone else used the T-150 to learn in?

 

The t-150 is better than the KV3 in my opinion. depending on matchmaking the KV1 can be near indestructible or it can be a gigantic goose egg.

I think the T-1 heavy is one of the best heavy tanks to learn heavy tanking in....and tho it does play a bit more like a heavy medium, but it is goof for learning angling armor.

 

 



Pure Strafer #7 Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:01 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 7774 battles
  • 414
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostJoco3000, on 16 August 2015 - 05:41 PM, said:

KV-1 is better for its tier and HOW DARE YOU SAY THE CONQUEROR IS BAD.

 

As heavy is kind of bad, as meaty medium is just great.

 



SwissLime #8 Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:09 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 9708 battles
  • 2,127
  • Member since:
    02-20-2014
T150 was probably my favorite tier 6 heavy

Please bring WOT Blitz & WOT Companion App to Windows Phone!

 


Dr EvilGnome73 #9 Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:12 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 36081 battles
  • 2,298
  • [DG-]
  • Member since:
    03-17-2014
I do sorta like it but I am a little disappointed with the armour. I find it bounces very little.

RuefulCenturion #10 Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:18 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 24786 battles
  • 9,521
  • Member since:
    07-04-2013
T-150 is great. Conqueror is great as well, grind to the 120mm gun will make you hate your life though.

 

 


MonoPlains68619 #11 Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:46 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 21411 battles
  • 374
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013

T-150 is T6, a little high to be learning, facing T8s.  It also doesn't bounce many shots.

I would go with KV-1 or T1 Heavy.

 


 
 

MrWuvems #12 Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:47 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 10629 battles
  • 8,091
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostJoco3000, on 16 August 2015 - 11:41 AM, said:

KV-1 is better for its tier and HOW DARE YOU SAY THE CONQUEROR IS BAD.

 

Someone said the Conq is bad?
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOSTVENGENCE96 #13 Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:04 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 23690 battles
  • 7,710
  • Member since:
    05-10-2015
T29 is great for making silver. 40-60k a game. It's like a tech tree premium tank in xp and silver.

CamaroGuy96 #14 Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:21 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 10157 battles
  • 707
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013
I'll agree, the KV-1 is solid. Don't use the derp though; the rof will kill you against multiple opponents.

  XBOX ONE 

Garage has too many tanks to list now...


MrWuvems #15 Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:23 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 10629 battles
  • 8,091
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostCamaroGuy96, on 16 August 2015 - 07:21 PM, said:

I'll agree, the KV-1 is solid. Don't use the derp though; the rof will kill you against multiple opponents.

 

No, totally use the howitzer. It has a blue shell even more unfair than the one from Mario Kart.

Chef Alan Cymru #16 Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:08 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17298 battles
  • 105
  • [WRU]
  • Member since:
    07-06-2015

View PostFlukeyHen7502, on 16 August 2015 - 05:57 PM, said:

 

The t-150 is better than the KV3 in my opinion. depending on matchmaking the KV1 can be near indestructible or it can be a gigantic goose egg.

I think the T-1 heavy is one of the best heavy tanks to learn heavy tanking in....and tho it does play a bit more like a heavy medium, but it is goof for learning angling armor.

 

 

I'll give that t1 a try too soon. I don't want to rush back into tier 8. I'm learning some pretty useful things. I learned the hard way that small things like hitting trees over can give your location away and get you destroyed. So I have stopped driving into trees and it seems to help because I survive much more.



GodfatherMDB #17 Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:17 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 6194 battles
  • 2,159
  • [BLT]
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013
Just unlocked this tank. So far so good. 

The BLT (Bacon Loving Tankers)

"Help Help, We Are Being Oppressed"

***** 5 Star GENERAL OF FLASH FRYING


xXlAmbitionzlXx #18 Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:42 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 23996 battles
  • 14,456
  • Member since:
    08-23-2013
For me, The E-75 taught me alot of the stuff i needed to know. I looked at sidescraping, Falling back when its appropriate, Playing aggressive when its appropriate how to angle armour effectively and dishing out the damage because the penetration and the damage for the 12.8cm is amazing :) 

xXlAmbitionzlXx #19 Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:42 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 23996 battles
  • 14,456
  • Member since:
    08-23-2013

View PostLOSTVENGENCE96, on 17 August 2015 - 02:04 AM, said:

T29 is great for making silver. 40-60k a game. It's like a tech tree premium tank in xp and silver.

 

1 trick pony tank. Go hulldown and wreck everything. 

AdmrHackett #20 Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 16744 battles
  • 9,689
  • Member since:
    10-11-2013

View PostJoco3000, on 16 August 2015 - 09:41 AM, said:

KV-1 is better for its tier and HOW DARE YOU SAY THE CONQUEROR IS BAD.

The Conqueror is a sniper not a heavy.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users