Ram II on Erlenberg-Standard Battle.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

SteampunkPagan #1 Posted 17 August 2015 - 07:48 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 91923 battles
  • [HDC-R]

First of I am NOT a very good tanker/player. I am average at best.

Was working off my x2's on my premium tanks and I had a lucky game.

Edited by SteampunkPagan, 17 August 2015 - 08:31 AM.

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

"Arrête! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Knobchuck #2 Posted 17 August 2015 - 08:01 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15834 battles
  • [SKYTT]
Lets see te other screen for what everyone did.......

LOSTVENGENCE96 #3 Posted 17 August 2015 - 08:06 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23357 battles
You fired all premium. You should have had more silver then that. Not impressed.

SteampunkPagan #4 Posted 17 August 2015 - 08:10 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 91923 battles
  • [HDC-R]

View PostLOSTVENGENCE96, on 17 August 2015 - 03:06 AM, said:

You fired all premium. You should have had more silver then that. Not impressed.

Nice troll reply! But, I did not and even if I fired nothing but it does not mean anything other than I have the silver to do so. Premium ammo is in the game to be used as are other consumables.

Edited by SteampunkPagan, 17 August 2015 - 08:13 AM.

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

LOSTVENGENCE96 #5 Posted 17 August 2015 - 08:57 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23357 battles

View PostSteampunkPagan, on 17 August 2015 - 03:10 AM, said:

Nice troll reply! But, I did not and even if I fired nothing but it does not mean anything other than I have the silver to do so. Premium ammo is in the game to be used as are other consumables.

Not trolling in the least. And I didn't say premium ammo should not be used. But you either fired all premium, or fired a lot of missed shots. And then got blown up. Or used high priced consumables. Your silver for that match should be a lot higher, A LOT higher. 

Knobchuck #6 Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:27 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15834 battles
  • [SKYTT]

View PostLOSTVENGENCE96, on 17 August 2015 - 03:57 AM, said:

Not trolling in the least. And I didn't say premium ammo should not be used. But you either fired all premium, or fired a lot of missed shots. And then got blown up. Or used high priced consumables. Your silver for that match should be a lot higher, A LOT higher. 

Im on the fence,

Yes premium ammo is there to be used, but how much was spammed!  

Heres my take, if you had got a top mastery badge, then the stats would have been better, you only got a class one.  With the top mastery badge and slightly better stats, that game would qualify for beast mode.  Silver income at that point would not matter.

Sorry, good game, not great.

LOSTVENGENCE96 #7 Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:36 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23357 battles

View PostKnobchuck, on 17 August 2015 - 04:27 AM, said:

Im on the fence,

Heres my take, if you had got a top mastery badge, then the stats would have been better, you only got a class one.  With the top mastery badge and slightly better stats, that game would qualify for beast mode.  Silver income at that point would not matter.

Imo, if premium ammo was spammer, the badges and medals mean nothing. Especially with the rams hp and rof.. 

SteampunkPagan #8 Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:50 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 91923 battles
  • [HDC-R]

View PostLOSTVENGENCE96, on 17 August 2015 - 03:57 AM, said:

View PostLOSTVENGENCE96, on 17 August 2015 - 04:36 AM, said:

Imo, if premium ammo was spammer, the badges and medals mean nothing. Especially with the rams hp and rof.. 

Whatever and in my opinion people like you are the biggest reason NOT to visit the forums. Like I said if you had bothered to read before trolling the thread I am not a very good tanker and was proud of a game. But, you could not either say good game or just move on. You had to break out your epen and try and degrade another person and ruin their excitement.  That sir is the very definition of a troll. I know I am not very good and I stated this from the start. I do not get a lot of top guns and I was and in-spite if your trolling still am proud of this game. Sorry it was not up to your great and powerful tanking skills. But, you may troll, criticizes and be as negative as you want. I will still be happy with this one game. Thank you for becoming another in the long list of people here in the forums who I block and ignore.

Edited by SteampunkPagan, 17 August 2015 - 09:54 AM.

Brevokh #9 Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:00 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 3919 battles
  • [1CAD]
Nice. I managed to do something like 3k damage and 8 kills in my Ram II earlier in the weekend. I'm the reason you didn't get your Mastery Badge. Muahahahaha. :p

SteampunkPagan #10 Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:14 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 91923 battles
  • [HDC-R]

View PostSpartan Cook, on 17 August 2015 - 05:00 AM, said:

Nice. I managed to do something like 3k damage and 8 kills in my Ram II earlier in the weekend. I'm the reason you didn't get your Mastery Badge. Muahahahaha. :p

WOW...Good job! 

LOSTVENGENCE96 #11 Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:47 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23357 battles

View PostSteampunkPagan, on 17 August 2015 - 04:50 AM, said:

Whatever and in my opinion people like you are the biggest reason NOT to visit the forums. Like I said if you had bothered to read before trolling the thread I am not a very good tanker and was proud of a game. But, you could not either say good game or just move on. You had to break out your epen and try and degrade another person and ruin their excitement.  That sir is the very definition of a troll. I know I am not very good and I stated this from the start. I do not get a lot of top guns and I was and in-spite if your trolling still am proud of this game. Sorry it was not up to your great and powerful tanking skills. But, you may troll, criticizes and be as negative as you want. I will still be happy with this one game. Thank you for becoming another in the long list of people here in the forums who I block and ignore.

Think whatever you want. Also, you dont know the definition of a troll. If this game makes you happy, cool. Im just saying your silver income doesnt add up to a good game. Imo. Spamming premium doesnt make a good game, just good stats. Then agaim if this was mostly a tier 6 and 7 match, kudos. If all 5s, fail. Take constructive critism once in a while. Dont think the whole world is out to belittle you. Believe me if i was trying to belittle you, my words would be much different, sir. 

SteampunkPagan #12 Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:05 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 91923 battles
  • [HDC-R]

View PostLOSTVENGENCE96, on 17 August 2015 - 05:47 AM, said:

Think whatever you want. Also, you dont know the definition of a troll. If this game makes you happy, cool. Im just saying your silver income doesnt add up to a good game. Imo. Spamming premium doesnt make a good game, just good stats. Then agaim if this was mostly a tier 6 and 7 match, kudos. If all 5s, fail. Take constructive critism once in a while. Dont think the whole world is out to belittle you. Believe me if i was trying to belittle you, my words would be much different, sir. 

Where is anything constructive? It was more of the same rude trolling you are so famous for here in the forums and nothing more or less. Sorry that you feel you have to come to these forums and talk down to people and be rude. I wish you the best as you seek joy in degrading and spreading negativity. I hope that some day you will be happy just because another is happy. 

SteampunkPagan #13 Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:37 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 91923 battles
  • [HDC-R]

View PostKnobchuck, on 17 August 2015 - 04:27 AM, said:

Im on the fence,

I carry 10 rounds in all my tanks. At the end of the game I had 1 hit point left. Apparently reading is not fundamental here in the forums. I never ever ever said it was a "great game" or even a "good game".  I said at the top I am NOT a very good tanker or player and that I "got lucky". Why can people not let the average player enjoy their few good games or accomplishments they post here in the forums? Why do so many here feel the need to break out the epen and attack something they are proud of? The one guy came to this thread with no picture and told his game story.  I did not try and ruin it for him I simply said "good job" and moved on. Why is it so hard for people in this forum to either say good job or nothing at all or to even stay on topic? 

ScrimmyNibbNobs #14 Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:52 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13882 battles

View PostLOSTVENGENCE96, on 17 August 2015 - 08:57 AM, said:

You're just awful.

*Edit, tier 5 premiums do not pull in a ton of silver scrublord. And where do you have the credentials to even make such stupid comments on Pagan's game? Your stats are just absolutely terribad Lost.

On a side note, Pagan had a 7 kill game here. Maybe he needed to spam some APCR in order to finish of the few remaining tanks to secure a good game.

Weener Nipples.

Knobchuck #15 Posted 17 August 2015 - 07:25 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15834 battles
  • [SKYTT]

View PostSteampunkPagan, on 17 August 2015 - 06:37 AM, said:

I carry 10 rounds in all my tanks. At the end of the game I had 1 hit point left. Apparently reading is not fundamental here in the forums. I never ever ever said it was a "great game" or even a "good game".  I said at the top I am NOT a very good tanker or player and that I "got lucky". Why can people not let the average player enjoy their few good games or accomplishments they post here in the forums? Why do so many here feel the need to break out the epen and attack something they are proud of? The one guy came to this thread with no picture and told his game story.  I did not try and ruin it for him I simply said "good job" and moved on. Why is it so hard for people in this forum to either say good job or nothing at all or to even stay on topic? 

Easy mate no offense meant.  Ive posted similar stuff myself.

hats off on the 1 hp, hows the underpants?

I applaud you on carrying the 10.  I carry between 5 and 20.  I base it on cost, ammo capacity, need and silver making potential.

SteampunkPagan #16 Posted 17 August 2015 - 07:54 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 91923 battles
  • [HDC-R]

View PostKnobchuck, on 17 August 2015 - 02:25 PM, said:

Easy mate no offense meant.  Ive posted similar stuff myself.

hats off on the 1 hp, hows the underpants?

I applaud you on carrying the 10.  I carry between 5 and 20.  I base it on cost, ammo capacity, need and silver making potential.

Not aimed at you or any one person. Frustrated by the tone of the forums as a whole. That is why I asked questions. Sorry if it came off as aimed at you. More at the other guy trolling so hard.

TheKiltedTanker #17 Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:53 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29669 battles
Ram is a solid tank...was my second premium tank....Congratulations on your achievement.
My center is giving way, my right is in retreat; situation excellent. I shall attack.
Ferdinand Foch (1851-1929

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users