Jump to content


SU-152, Why is it the best T7 TD?

SU-152

  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Paladin LM17 #1 Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:26 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 8013 battles
  • 3,076
  • Member since:
    08-23-2013
I just re-brought this beast of a tank, first shot I too with this one shot a full health VK.36. Anyone got any advice on the equipment set-up and crew perks?

ExaminedGORE #2 Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:32 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 3924 battles
  • 10,158
  • [SKREB]
  • Member since:
    09-14-2013
This derp gun. I'm still feel pretty sad that I sold it. I have left ISU-152 alone yet is not as much fun as the derping SU-152.

                                                                            

 

                   Check out my DeviantArt. World of Tanks fanarts || Fractals || My childhood sketchs  : )  

      

       "I can't even be bothered to reply anymore the tinfoil hat is to thick to get through" ~ A dapper kiwi, 05 October 2015


IJN Amatsukaze #3 Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:33 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10687 battles
  • 2,143
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    08-13-2013
Why is it the best tier 7 TD? Because derp and HEAT. I would just run rammer, GLD and whatever you want for the third. Vents or maybe binos. It's not very good at long range so sniping might be harder plus the shells have a slow velocity. But for skills camo, repairs, BiA anything that helps traverse speed.

 

 駆逐艦島風です。スピードなら誰にも負けません。速きこと、島風の如し、です!

232nd Kuromorimine Mechanized Division [KMD]

NAE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎ "Field Marshall"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Xbox One/360


RAGNAR0K N ROLL #4 Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:40 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 18386 battles
  • 10,413
  • Member since:
    06-29-2013

It is the 152 that makes this tank fun. If I want to toy around with a 122 at this tier I can do so with the 122-44 and be fine. I can't derp things and wreck modules with the 122 though.

 

I am looking forward to the BL10 once I unlock the ISU though. And I'll probably free XP at least part of the way there


The Warrior of The Wasteland...The Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla....

Lone Wolfing since day 1


 


Paladin LM17 #5 Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:45 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 8013 battles
  • 3,076
  • Member since:
    08-23-2013

View PostxX uMaD ReAPeR, on 20 August 2015 - 07:33 PM, said:

Why is it the best tier 7 TD? Because derp and HEAT. I would just run rammer, GLD and whatever you want for the third. Vents or maybe binos. It's not very good at long range so sniping might be harder plus the shells have a slow velocity. But for skills camo, repairs, BiA anything that helps traverse speed.

 

View PostRAGNAR0K N ROLL, on 20 August 2015 - 07:40 PM, said:

It is the 152 that makes this tank fun. If I want to toy around with a 122 at this tier I can do so with the 122-44 and be fine. I can't derp things and wreck modules with the 122 though.

 

I am looking forward to the BL10 once I unlock the ISU though. And I'll probably free XP at least part of the way there

 

Thanks for the advice :). I feel as if they need to add a package that puts the 152 on the toop engine AND tracks. The traverse speed is a bit sluggish.



Tempest fox3 #6 Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:56 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 18913 battles
  • 15,572
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013
With regard to your title, it's not. The E-25, SU-122-44 & Jpanther are better In my opinion. Mostly just because they're more consistent. Sure, who doesn't like a big 152mm troll cannon. It's just a shame it trolls the user as much as it trolls the target.

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32 - In order obtained


Paladin LM17 #7 Posted 20 August 2015 - 08:03 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 8013 battles
  • 3,076
  • Member since:
    08-23-2013

View PostTempest fox3, on 20 August 2015 - 07:56 PM, said:

With regard to your title, it's not. The E-25, SU-122-44 & Jpanther are better In my opinion. Mostly just because they're more consistent. Sure, who doesn't like a big 152mm troll cannon. It's just a shame it trolls the user as much as it trolls the target.

 

I haven't missed a shot since re-buying it.





Also tagged with SU-152

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users