Stronkhold and/or Clan Wars on Xbox?

clan play game modes stronghold clan games world domination clan wars global map

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you in favor of more clan based gameplay (like Stronghold, Clan Wars) (123 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 50 battles in order to participate this poll.

Are you in favor of actual ingame clans?

1. Yes, if I could I would make a time machine to travel back in time and tell WG to implement clans a year ago (97 votes [78.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 78.86%

2. No, if I could I would make a time machine to travel back in time and shoot everybody trying to get WG to implement clans into the game (26 votes [21.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.14%

Are you in favor of the Stronghold game mode?

1. Yes, Stronkhold good! Stronk tanks, Stronk players, Stronk rewards and Stronk holds! (100 votes [81.30%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 81.30%

2. No, Stronghold does not appeal to me in any way or manner (23 votes [18.70%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.70%

Are you in favor of Clan Wars?

1. Yes, I have been in a clan on the Xbox forums and that is how far clanning goes atm, I WANT MORE (46 votes [37.40%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.40%

2. Yes, I have not been in a clan yet, because there are no clan game modes, so why clan up? (42 votes [34.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.15%

3. Yes, I am a panzy (7 votes [5.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.69%

4. No, I am not in a clan, I am more of a loner and Clan Wars do not affect me (21 votes [17.07%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.07%

5. No, I have been in a clan on the Xbox forums and that is enough for me, I actually don't want to do battle with my bretheren (2 votes [1.63%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.63%

6. No, I am a panzy (5 votes [4.07%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.07%

How do you like my poll

1. You suck (41 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. I suck (3 votes [2.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.44%

3. We both suck (36 votes [29.27%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.27%

4. Suck the world (43 votes [34.96%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.96%

Vote Hide poll

DonNarko #1 Posted 10 September 2015 - 01:37 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

I HAVE BEEN THINKING (doesn't happen often)

It's time for stronghold/clan wars mode on the xbox edition of WoT

STRONKHOLD

What is Stronghold?

Formidable war machines, skilled fighters, and reliable rear support are all essential for success in the heat of battle. Strongholds is a new game mode where you can create a robust, advanced base to support your clan members.

The Strongholds mode provides clans with the unique opportunity to build a range of structures and prepare Reserves that will give various advantages to all clan members.

Are you ready to act for the good of your clan? Let’s get to the particulars!

Clan Property

Strongholds function independently of the Global Map. Develop your Stronghold to increase the battle rewards for all clan members and lay the groundwork for tactical advantages in the future.

War for Resources

Challenge a clan of your choice or any random clan in dynamic battles for Industrial Resource. Feel the diversity of battles by division with flexible vehicle selection.

Tangible Results

All clan members benefit from the Reserves of the Stronghold. Upgrade your Stronghold structures to feel even greater effects in any battle mode.

Up to +50% credits in any battle

Up to +50% experience in any battle

Up to 100% crew experience in any battle

Earn gold: Global Map provinces provide gold to the clans that own them.

Receive awards: Global Map events allow you to earn unique awards (1 off tanks and such) and achievements.

CLAN WARS

What are Clan Wars?

In the Clan Wars game mode, there is a Global Map which is divided in several territories. Each territorie can be in possesion of a clan. This clan in turn gets a couple of benefits from having this territory. This game mode then embodies the struggle for territory and resources between clans. On the PC there are 3 levels of clan wars, and as the tiers go up the amount of players on each team goes up as well. Clan Wars is available to tiers VI, VI, VIII and X.

Tangible Results

Clan Wars on the PC has the following rewards:

VK 72.01 K Reward Tank

In order to reward players who have helped their Clans succeed the most in the Second Clan Wars Campaign, we will be providing the VK 72.01 K to the top 3,000 Fame Point earners! This German Heavy Tank is a powerful beast on the battlefield with its hard-hitting gun. In the case of players receiving an equal amount of Fame Points, the number of winners will be increased

Gold Rewards
The top 20 Clans with the largest amount of Victory Points will receive in-game Gold
1st Place: 1,000,000
2nd Place: 500,000
3rd Place: 300,000
4-20th Place: 100,000
All Gold prizes will be added to the winning Clan's treasury. Please note that the number of awarded Clans may vary in different regions, and depends on the number of players and general server population.

CLANS

Inclusion of Clans in WoT Xbox edition

Formerly discussed game modes are only feasable through the pre-condition that clans have gotten an actual ingame function. As right now clans for the Xbox edition of WoT are only a clan on the forum.

I AM OBVIOUSLY IN FAVOR OF THESE GAME MODES

BUT HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT IT?

Let me know what you think of Stronghold, Clan Wars or even the inclusion of clan's in the game. Or perhaps even related issues and don't forget to vote in the poll!

SHARE ME YOUR REASONS

Edited by DonNarko, 11 September 2015 - 10:33 AM.

DONNY DEGENERATE, PREFECT OF PUSS, RAVAGER OF RUGGS, CARPET BOMBER, MAJESTIC MAESTERO OF MUFF MINING, BEAVER wHISPERER, BASHER OF BOX, SCOLAR OF SPLOOSH, SLIT LORD, BIG BAD BULLY-O-BUSH, TURT EL WAXER, SUMMONER OF SQUIRT,  VIDI VAJAY-JAY, VICI VAJAY-JAY, VENI INTRINSECUS VAJAY-JAY, DISPENSER OF DURP, DISCIPLE OF SCRUB

NO SCIENCE IS IMMUNE TO THE INFECTION POLITICS AND THE CORRUPTION OF POWER JACOB BROWNOSWKI

CORRUPTION, THE GREATEST SINGLE BANE OF OUR SOCIETY TODAY - OLUSGUN OBASANJO

ONE DOES NOT FIGHT CORRUPTION BY FIGHTING CORRUPTION - DANIEL KAUFMANN

PredatorXXIX #2 Posted 10 September 2015 - 01:46 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19995 battles
I've just stopped caring about this. It's not a priorty of theirs so I've basically moved on to other games. I'm basically only doing competitions.

Thanks for the sick sig Violet

JatemKaa #3 Posted 10 September 2015 - 01:55 PM

Major

• Players
  • 62379 battles
You do realize that THINKING is dangerous, especially around here. That was your fatal heroic flaw. (Like your ideas by the way - but personally don't think either Stronghold or Clan Wars is EVER going to happen in this game - the developers seem to have no desire to go that route - after all, they aren't stopping trollers/modders now; that no stop attitude would DESTROY any Stronghold/Clan Wars chances in and of itself)

DonNarko #4 Posted 10 September 2015 - 01:59 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

View PostPredatorXXIX, on 10 September 2015 - 02:46 PM, said:

I've just stopped caring about this. It's not a priorty of theirs so I've basically moved on to other games. I'm basically only doing competitions.

I will care about this for you ;)

View PostJatemKaa, on 10 September 2015 - 02:55 PM, said:

You do realize that THINKING is dangerous, especially around here. That was your fatal heroic flaw. (Like your ideas by the way - but personally don't think either Stronghold or Clan Wars is EVER going to happen in this game - the developers seem to have no desire to go that route - after all, they aren't stopping trollers/modders now; that no stop attitude would DESTROY any Stronghold/Clan Wars chances in and of itself)

What mods are you on about?

DONNY DEGENERATE, PREFECT OF PUSS, RAVAGER OF RUGGS, CARPET BOMBER, MAJESTIC MAESTERO OF MUFF MINING, BEAVER wHISPERER, BASHER OF BOX, SCOLAR OF SPLOOSH, SLIT LORD, BIG BAD BULLY-O-BUSH, TURT EL WAXER, SUMMONER OF SQUIRT,  VIDI VAJAY-JAY, VICI VAJAY-JAY, VENI INTRINSECUS VAJAY-JAY, DISPENSER OF DURP, DISCIPLE OF SCRUB

NO SCIENCE IS IMMUNE TO THE INFECTION POLITICS AND THE CORRUPTION OF POWER JACOB BROWNOSWKI

xPyGoNx #5 Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:01 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 1138 battles
Much Like. Very fun? Good Clans.
You, taking a point of grammar and logic on a piece of polemic? Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

DonNarko #6 Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:03 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles
funny how less ppl voted for clans in the game then ppl that want Stronghold. Let's re-state the obvious here. You need clans in order to be able to play either of the mentioned game modes.

KaiserVonKrieg #7 Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:04 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14915 battles
  • [-NS-]

Note: If you don't want either of these don't vote at all and just don't play the game types!

I know that's a hard thing to do, to not play a game type you don't want to.

Idiots tbh.

DonNarko #8 Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:07 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

View PostKaiserVonKrieg, on 10 September 2015 - 03:04 PM, said:

Note: If you don't want either of these don't vote at all and just don't play the game types!

I know that's a hard thing to do, to not play a game type you don't want to.

Idiots tbh.

I get where you are coming from, but this is an inquiry as to what tankers would like on the Xbox. So I welcome any answer, even if it doesn't line up with my personal point of view on this.

DonNarko #9 Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles
nobody that wants to add his/her valuable insights?

A dapper kiwi #10 Posted 10 September 2015 - 03:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 5973 battles
I've always wanted it from the day it came to pc then xbox came out, but after however long I've just given up on it lol, all WG have done for its clans (probably it's most dedicated players) is create some forum pages lol

teknikk7 #11 Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:20 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12428 battles
  • [TATER]
We all want it but it's not going to happen.  If you look at the history of WG on XBOX, there has not been any real gameplay development other than patches and new flavor of the month re-skinned premium tanks. 

tunnelvision78 #12 Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:48 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 21728 battles
  • [WTC]

Well, I started playing august of last year and played around 500 to 600 games up to June of this year.  I never even tried to get a tank above tier three or put one penny in the game..  ( I have over 300 games in the MS-1 during this time)..  It was only for fun and that was maybe 5 games a week max!!  Then in June I made a few friends playing this game and platoon with them ever night..  This game was very little fun playing solo with all the trolls, morons and asses that play this game..  10 months playing solo I had 600 games, 11 tanks tier 1 to 3 and never bought anything at all..  Since playing in a platoon this last 3 months I have had 5,000 games, 61 tanks tier 2 to 10 and bought 14 of my 16 premium tanks and I currently have 51 days of premium left ( I have spent around $100 to $120 total now)..

I know for me now adding clan wars would do the same from playing solo to playing platoon games..  I imagine it could inspire those who have 20,000 plus games to get back on WoT like they were playing there first 5,000 games.  I think now that the one has launched this will add the needed player numbers to help bring it to the console but also push it out two to three years from now.  The only way to speed this up would be to have a few thousand players agree to sign a petition or have every one strike WoT for an hour.  As long as the money is coming in, why should they add it to the console?  Why is the PC king and why does everything revolve around the US on the console?  Because this is where the majority  of the players are at..  Until the majority of the money pushes for clan wars, why should it happen??  I truly hope they are working on it right now but I don't think they are..  Maybe we should start a WoT clan wars facebook page and get as many people as possible together on it and demand it from wargaming with one voice to speed up the process or even get some information about where it currently is in production..  Just get any official word as to what there plans really are and an ETA of when it will be ready....

DonNarko #13 Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:59 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

View PostA dapper kiwi, on 10 September 2015 - 04:31 PM, said:

I've always wanted it from the day it came to pc then xbox came out, but after however long I've just given up on it lol, all WG have done for its clans (probably it's most dedicated players) is create some forum pages lol

View Postteknikk7, on 10 September 2015 - 05:20 PM, said:

We all want it but it's not going to happen.  If you look at the history of WG on XBOX, there has not been any real gameplay development other than patches and new flavor of the month re-skinned premium tanks. 

I get that it feels like hitting a brick wall, but this post is to measure how many of us tankers on the Xbox, really want this to happen. WG can stop listening, but for a free 2 play, it is more then essential to keep your ears to the fanbase, especially with the ever broadening horizon of free 2 play games. Furthermore it's not like they have to figure everything out from scratch, they have working examples on the PC. I`m not gonna bury the hatchet just yet..

DonNarko #14 Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:01 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

View Posttunnelvision78, on 10 September 2015 - 05:48 PM, said:

Well, I started playing august of last year and played around 500 to 600 games up to June of this year.  I never even tried to get a tank above tier three or put one penny in the game..  ( I have over 300 games in the MS-1 during this time)..  It was only for fun and that was maybe 5 games a week max!!  Then in June I made a few friends playing this game and platoon with them ever night..  This game was very little fun playing solo with all the trolls, morons and asses that play this game..  10 months playing solo I had 600 games, 11 tanks tier 1 to 3 and never bought anything at all..  Since playing in a platoon this last 3 months I have had 5,000 games, 61 tanks tier 2 to 10 and bought 14 of my 16 premium tanks and I currently have 51 days of premium left ( I have spent around $100 to $120 total now)..

I know for me now adding clan wars would do the same from playing solo to playing platoon games..  I imagine it could inspire those who have 20,000 plus games to get back on WoT like they were playing there first 5,000 games.  I think now that the one has launched this will add the needed player numbers to help bring it to the console but also push it out two to three years from now.  The only way to speed this up would be to have a few thousand players agree to sign a petition or have every one strike WoT for an hour.  As long as the money is coming in, why should they add it to the console?  Why is the PC king and why does everything revolve around the US on the console?  Because this is where the majority  of the players are at..  Until the majority of the money pushes for clan wars, why should it happen??  I truly hope they are working on it right now but I don't think they are..  Maybe we should start a WoT clan wars facebook page and get as many people as possible together on it and demand it from wargaming with one voice to speed up the process or even get some information about where it currently is in production..  Just get any official word as to what there plans really are and an ETA of when it will be ready....

You have totally added a point of view to this discussion. Clanning will indeed allow for players to get more interconnected and it's this weave of social fabric, that you are on about, that will keep ppl coming back to a game. It might be because of the teamplay aspect (just the fact that you are no longer getting solo-trolled as you so accuratly put it), but also the extra social aspect of having friends playing the game, sucking you back in.

DonNarko #15 Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:21 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

I would like to thank everybody that has done the poll, has added or is going to add to this discussion

My gratitude is endless

DonNarko #16 Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:32 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

Update

up till now

Clans 23 out of 27 would like to see clans incorporated in the game

Stronghold 23 out of 27 would like to see Stronghold incorporated in the game 

Clan Wars 22 out of 27 would like to see Clan Wars incorporated in the game

and on a sidenote "You and me"

10 out of 27 think I suck

out of 27 thinks he/she sucks

11 out of 27 think we both suck

out of 27 think the world sucks

C12AZY3Y3S #17 Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:12 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 12429 battles
  • [MAXBH]
My personal list of upgrades to this game: cross platform platooning, clan wars.

Its Irish x #18 Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:20 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 9984 battles
  • [TACO]
I've finally stopped playing this game altogether. I can't even believe the amount of time I've put into this game waiting for clans, running my clan, practicing, scrimmaging ect and so on. WG just doesn't seem to think it's an integral part of the game. Blitz has clan implemantaion for Christ sake. I gave up an moved onto other games. After all the money I put into this game I feel like an idiot but playing some new games is a lot of fun.

DonNarko #19 Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:20 AM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

View PostIrishSaint0125, on 10 September 2015 - 07:20 PM, said:

I've finally stopped playing this game altogether. I can't even believe the amount of time I've put into this game waiting for clans, running my clan, practicing, scrimmaging ect and so on. WG just doesn't seem to think it's an integral part of the game. Blitz has clan implemantaion for Christ sake. I gave up an moved onto other games. After all the money I put into this game I feel like an idiot but playing some new games is a lot of fun.

This is a good example of a tanker that's fed up with the marginal gameplay and game modes WG has presented us with. Would like to point out he is, like me and many before us. a gamer that put money in the game. Seems to me this is a demographic that WG would like to cater to. The social fabric I mentioned before appeares to have failed here. Question arises, that if these game modes and ingame clanning would have been available, would IrishSaint still been playing WoT?

View PostDonNarko, on 10 September 2015 - 06:01 PM, said:

You have totally added a point of view to this discussion. Clanning will indeed allow for players to get more interconnected and it's this weave of social fabric, that you are on about, that will keep ppl coming back to a game. It might be because of the teamplay aspect (just the fact that you are no longer getting solo-trolled as you so accuratly put it), but also the extra social aspect of having friends playing the game, sucking you back in.

I think former mentioned argument of tunnelvision78 applies in this case, as did IrishSaint state it himself, he moved on because WoT lacked a proper clan feature, ergo he would have not moved on had there be clan features.

DonNarko #20 Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:34 AM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles
edited the topic *Roundhouse bump*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users