Stronkhold and/or Clan Wars on Xbox?

clan play game modes stronghold clan games world domination clan wars global map

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you in favor of more clan based gameplay (like Stronghold, Clan Wars) (123 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 50 battles in order to participate this poll.

Are you in favor of actual ingame clans?

1. Yes, if I could I would make a time machine to travel back in time and tell WG to implement clans a year ago (97 votes [78.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 78.86%

2. No, if I could I would make a time machine to travel back in time and shoot everybody trying to get WG to implement clans into the game (26 votes [21.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.14%

Are you in favor of the Stronghold game mode?

1. Yes, Stronkhold good! Stronk tanks, Stronk players, Stronk rewards and Stronk holds! (100 votes [81.30%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 81.30%

2. No, Stronghold does not appeal to me in any way or manner (23 votes [18.70%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.70%

Are you in favor of Clan Wars?

1. Yes, I have been in a clan on the Xbox forums and that is how far clanning goes atm, I WANT MORE (46 votes [37.40%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.40%

2. Yes, I have not been in a clan yet, because there are no clan game modes, so why clan up? (42 votes [34.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.15%

3. Yes, I am a panzy (7 votes [5.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.69%

4. No, I am not in a clan, I am more of a loner and Clan Wars do not affect me (21 votes [17.07%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.07%

5. No, I have been in a clan on the Xbox forums and that is enough for me, I actually don't want to do battle with my bretheren (2 votes [1.63%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.63%

6. No, I am a panzy (5 votes [4.07%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.07%

How do you like my poll

1. You suck (41 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. I suck (3 votes [2.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.44%

3. We both suck (36 votes [29.27%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.27%

4. Suck the world (43 votes [34.96%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.96%

Vote Hide poll

Imhidingshh #81 Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:16 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17799 battles
  • [BNKR]

Personally I'd like to see bases that we can upgrade as individuals. On The Division we have a Base of Operations that has 3 different sections, and they give us small bonuses when the sub sections are upgraded. WG could do the same in the console game and maybe make the bonuses affect crew skills? We could have a barracks, motor pool, recon section, med bay and a command bunker to oversee everything. 

I think that would add a different approach to the game to freshen it up, they could make it so we earn the upgrade XP by using certain tanks classes and Nations, and then have weekly OP's like we have now to earn a small extra amount of Base of Operations XP. 

#BUNKER!! 

The only team in WoT is the yellow team

#BRING BACK LADY O

DonNarko #82 Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:31 AM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

View PostImhidingshh, on 30 May 2016 - 04:16 PM, said:

Personally I'd like to see bases that we can upgrade as individuals. On The Division we have a Base of Operations that has 3 different sections, and they give us small bonuses when the sub sections are upgraded. WG could do the same in the console game and maybe make the bonuses affect crew skills? We could have a barracks, motor pool, recon section, med bay and a command bunker to oversee everything. 

I think that would add a different approach to the game to freshen it up, they could make it so we earn the upgrade XP by using certain tanks classes and Nations, and then have weekly OP's like we have now to earn a small extra amount of Base of Operations XP. 

although the rewards are different en its more a team/clan based feature, your proposition does have a lot of common ground with stronghold. Where a clan has a base which in turn generates either gold or boosts XP/silver income, depending what you`ve upgraded; XP, crew XP, silver income or gold.

So yes, agreed, except with I feel, there should be more ppl involved, then just the 1 person making the base. 

But yeah thanks for adding to the discussion.

DONNY DEGENERATE, PREFECT OF PUSS, RAVAGER OF RUGGS, CARPET BOMBER, MAJESTIC MAESTERO OF MUFF MINING, BEAVER wHISPERER, BASHER OF BOX, SCOLAR OF SPLOOSH, SLIT LORD, BIG BAD BULLY-O-BUSH, TURT EL WAXER, SUMMONER OF SQUIRT,  VIDI VAJAY-JAY, VICI VAJAY-JAY, VENI INTRINSECUS VAJAY-JAY, DISPENSER OF DURP, DISCIPLE OF SCRUB

NO SCIENCE IS IMMUNE TO THE INFECTION POLITICS AND THE CORRUPTION OF POWER JACOB BROWNOSWKI

CORRUPTION, THE GREATEST SINGLE BANE OF OUR SOCIETY TODAY - OLUSGUN OBASANJO

ONE DOES NOT FIGHT CORRUPTION BY FIGHTING CORRUPTION - DANIEL KAUFMANN

Spuff Vermon #83 Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:14 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 27976 battles
  • [-8TH-]
One can wish for this kind of content

TocFanKe4 #84 Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21080 battles
  • [GIRLS]
Necro!

Lol, I thought too many veteran players had left two years ago. And someone else thought MS would end 360 support in 2016

My dislike of +/- 1 pales in comparison to my hatred of Loaded Dice.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users