• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

DonNarko #1 Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:33 AM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

We would like to see some changes to our beloved WoT on the Xbox. Our demands?

1. Clan inclusion in the game

2. Clan Wars (Global map)

3. Stronghold

4. 7/54 game mode (http://www.esl.eu/eu/wot/news/250325/

5. Ways to earn gold ingame (or be less reliant on gold for ingame stuff)

6. Free modules, Scrapping the package system or at least have the free module system optional

7. Fix matchmaking for a 1 tier difference at most

8. Start focussing on E-sports

9. Keep Xbox experience in balance with PS experience (like for real, who supported you guys and now they get more?)

10. Cross console platooning (360 and One)

11. Cross console play (PS vs. XB)

12. Fix permanent (high rate of) AFK issue

The revolution has started amigo's, get on board and lets unite to fight the good fight!

Let me know what you think..

Edited by DonNarko, 22 September 2015 - 01:27 PM.

DONNY DEGENERATE, PREFECT OF PUSS, RAVAGER OF RUGGS, CARPET BOMBER, MAJESTIC MAESTERO OF MUFF MINING, BEAVER wHISPERER, BASHER OF BOX, SCOLAR OF SPLOOSH, SLIT LORD, BIG BAD BULLY-O-BUSH, TURT EL WAXER, SUMMONER OF SQUIRT,  VIDI VAJAY-JAY, VICI VAJAY-JAY, VENI INTRINSECUS VAJAY-JAY, DISPENSER OF DURP, DISCIPLE OF SCRUB

NO SCIENCE IS IMMUNE TO THE INFECTION POLITICS AND THE CORRUPTION OF POWER JACOB BROWNOSWKI

CORRUPTION, THE GREATEST SINGLE BANE OF OUR SOCIETY TODAY - OLUSGUN OBASANJO

ONE DOES NOT FIGHT CORRUPTION BY FIGHTING CORRUPTION - DANIEL KAUFMANN

RPGStylee #2 Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:39 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14782 battles
So where do you plan on rioting?

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Please do it I have slow self-esteem you don't want to hurt my feels do you?

Head Kanonenjagdpanzer sales expert

well memed sir #3 Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:42 AM

Major

• Players
  • 9617 battles

View PostRPGStylee, on 18 September 2015 - 09:09 PM, said:

So where do you plan on rioting?

More importantly where do I set up my Pitchfork Emporium? 
GUM LOADED 

UnkeptCanine96 #4 Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:44 AM

Major

• Players
  • 11979 battles
  • [BLT]

View PostDonNarko, on 18 September 2015 - 06:33 AM, said:

I would like to see some changes to our beloved WoT on the Xbox. My demands?

1. Clan inclusion in the game  This is a repeat of #2.

2. Clan Wars  They have stated it is coming.

3. Stronghold  No thanks

4. Global map  Huh?

5. Ways to earn gold ingame (or be less reliant on gold for ingame stuff)  There are already ways to win gold.  Enter the contests on the forum.

6. Free modules, Scrapping the package system or at least have the free module system optional  They have already stated that we are locked into modules and it won't be changing.

7. Fix matchmaking for a 1 tier difference at most  No, +/- 2 is fine.  You get more experience when you are bottom tier.

8. Start focussing on E-sports  No!!!

9. Keep Xbox experience in balance with PS experience (like for real, who supported you guys and now they get more?)  The PC supports them more than we do, and we get stuff they don't.  PS will get stuff we don't.  Get over it.

The revolution has started amigo's, get on board and lets unite to fight the good fight!  Um, no.

If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Xbox One and Xbox 360

Expose' List

VxQzjJa.jpg

Imhidingshh #5 Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:44 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17799 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostDonNarko, on 18 September 2015 - 11:33 AM, said:

Sort of have clans already

2. Clan Wars

Hope you've got patience, people have been asking since day one. 

3. Stronghold

I'd have to look into it more, but maybe a single player could do it by earning in game points? 

4. Global map

Again, I'll have to look into it more. 

They have in game competitions but the gold payout is restricted. 

6. Free modules, Scrapping the package system or at least have the free module system optional

Never going to happen in afraid. 

Don't really play it anymore so don't know. 

Probably be a while after clan based competitions come out, so a while yet. 

9. Keep Xbox experience in balance with PS experience (like for real, who supported you guys and now they get more?)

It will be extremely similar if not the same, I think it would be business suicide to give one console something major and not the other. 

The revolution has started amigo's, get on board and lets unite to fight the good fight!

#BUNKER!! 

The only team in WoT is the yellow team

#BRING BACK LADY O

RPGStylee #6 Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:48 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14782 battles

View PostFrank Grimess, on 18 September 2015 - 11:42 AM, said:

Next to an ATM so that the revolutionaries can withdraw the money to buy one from mummy and daddy's bank account.

KuroFelidae #7 Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:50 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9819 battles
  • [CRY]

I like having +/-2 tier difference, adds a bit of challenge. Otherwise I'll just pad the Hetzer and spam HEAT out the 105 forever and have 1000000 WN8.

Earning gold through clan wars like PC please.

Packages and modules I'm pretty sure will never change but we can dream.

R6tP6te.gif

The No.1 worst unicum player on World of Tanks.

DonNarko #8 Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

View Posta flappin cod, on 18 September 2015 - 12:50 PM, said:

I like having +/-2 tier difference, adds a bit of challenge. Otherwise I'll just pad the Hetzer and spam HEAT out the 105 forever and have 1000000 WN8.

Earning gold through clan wars like PC please.

Packages and modules I'm pretty sure will never change but we can dream.

I get that, but this could be solved by bumping up the hetzet for instance

DONNY DEGENERATE, PREFECT OF PUSS, RAVAGER OF RUGGS, CARPET BOMBER, MAJESTIC MAESTERO OF MUFF MINING, BEAVER wHISPERER, BASHER OF BOX, SCOLAR OF SPLOOSH, SLIT LORD, BIG BAD BULLY-O-BUSH, TURT EL WAXER, SUMMONER OF SQUIRT,  VIDI VAJAY-JAY, VICI VAJAY-JAY, VENI INTRINSECUS VAJAY-JAY, DISPENSER OF DURP, DISCIPLE OF SCRUB

NO SCIENCE IS IMMUNE TO THE INFECTION POLITICS AND THE CORRUPTION OF POWER JACOB BROWNOSWKI

DonNarko #9 Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

View PostFrank Grimess, on 18 September 2015 - 12:42 PM, said:

View PostRPGStylee, on 18 September 2015 - 12:48 PM, said:

Next to an ATM so that the revolutionaries can withdraw the money to buy one from mummy and daddy's bank account.

you pitch your tent and pitchfork emporium right here, feel free to discuss what else has been missing from the game, which we could really do with

DonNarko #10 Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:33 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles
added 2 more points of interest: 10. Cross console platooning (360-One) and 11. Cross console play (PS vs. XB)

RPGStylee #11 Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:34 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14782 battles
What's missing is a ban feature that gets rid of AFKers permanently.

KuroFelidae #12 Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:36 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9819 battles
  • [CRY]

View PostDonNarko, on 18 September 2015 - 12:30 PM, said:

I get that, but this could be solved by bumping up the hetzet for instance

But then I wouldn't get to upset E-100's with my IS-3 or poop all over Tiger 2's with a tier 6 medium. I think having such a tier difference is good because it allows for a variation in tactics and strategies to use in battle. Of course most pancakes don't tihnk of that, but changing it to suit the bad players isn't how it should be.

View PostDonNarko, on 18 September 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

added 2 more points of interest: 10. Cross console platooning (360-One) and 11. Cross console play (PS vs. XB)

PS to Xbox will probably never happen either, cos you know, sony and microsoft go together as well as hitler and stalin.

R6tP6te.gif

The No.1 worst unicum player on World of Tanks.

JoeDaFrogman #13 Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:44 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17911 battles

View PostDonNarko, on 18 September 2015 - 06:33 AM, said:

2. Clan Wars

3. Stronghold

4. Global map

10. Cross console platooning (360 and One)

11. Cross console play (PS vs. XB)

1.   Don't know what you mean SPECIFICALLY, but clan tags are already in the game there just is no UI to edit them.   The UI will be there when they get some time to get it in.  

2. come back in a year or two, perhaps three if then.  a WG employee has admitted that Clan wars is so incredibly difficult that it won't be seen in the near future and it WILL NOT be the same as the PC(so in that case, why the hell do we keep calling it the same thing the PC calls it?)

3. doubtful

4. ummmm is that not a part of Clan Wars?    See answer 2

5. Already in there... Sherrif mode is in the game and they have done it at least once.   Then, there is the dozens of givaways they do every year for watching streams, contests, etc.... you have plenty of ways to attempt to earn gold... use them all

6. not going to happen... for like literally the 500000 time, it's not going to happen.. keep asking and the answer will continue to be no.

7. ditto item 7...no.. no no...  

8. they already have to some degree.  the recent 7v7 events have been similar format to what 7/54 was, but there needs to be more software before it can be productized.  

9.  umm what?   They will be in balance.   Everything the PS gets will be the same on the XBox with the sole exception of the Girls und Panzer skin.

10. technical issues, contact Microsoft and [edited]at them for releasing a crappy console upgrade with zero forethought on existing customer base.    

11. that will literally NEVER, EVER happen.... you might as well ask the sun to eat the moon.  More importantly, if you think WG can drive this you are literally insane.

Edited by JoeDaFrogman, 18 September 2015 - 12:48 PM.

UKC ThinTrash #14 Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:54 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 12639 battles
  • [UKC]

OP. Your post should have started 'what I want' or at most 'what some of us want'. How can you claim to speak for the community. Some if your suggestions are interesting but not important or even wanted for all players.

​how how can you negatively compare ps4 and box versions when ps4 launch is a long way off even if they get a few promotional trinkets to attract players to the game?

DonNarko #15 Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:54 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

View PostJoeDaFrogman, on 18 September 2015 - 01:44 PM, said:

1.   Don't know what you mean SPECIFICALLY, but clan tags are already in the game there just is no UI to edit them

2. come back in a year or two, perhaps three if then.  a WG employee has admitted that Clan wars is so incredibly difficult that it won't be seen in the near future and it WILL NOT be the same as the PC(so in that case, why the hell do we keep calling it the same thing the PC calls it?)

3. doubtful

4. ummmm is that not a part of Clan Wars?    See answer 2

5. Already in there... Sherrif mode is in the game and they have done it at least once.   Then, there is the dozens of givaways they do every year for watching streams, contests, etc.... you have plenty of ways to attempt to earn gold... use them all

6. not going to happen... for like literally the 500000 time, it's not going to happen.. keep asking and the answer will continue to be no.

7. ditto item 7...no.. no no...  

8. they already have to some degree.  the recent 7v7 events have been similar format to what 7/54 was, but there needs to be more software before it can be productized.  

9.  umm what?   They will be in balance.   Everything the PS gets will be the same on the XBox with the sole exception of the Girls und Panzer skin.

10. technical issues, contact Microsoft and [edited]at them for releasing a crappy console upgrade with zero forethought on existing customer base.    

11. that will literally NEVER, EVER happen.... you might as well ask the sun to eat the moon.  More importantly, if you think WG can drive this you are literally insane.

1. Is there, ingame a clan hub? Ways to get clan matches going?

2 & 4. Yeah, why would you implement clan wars as is, when you can build something else so it`ll take forever, smart move

3. you didn't even disagree, that was a let down

5. Is this a structural means to earn gold INGAME (see what I did there, perhaps read before reply?)

6. Where did you see me asking it?

7. Jibberish

8. If they already have, where is my invite, lost in the mail? and productized (really?)

9.Then give us Girls un Panzer skins dammit!

10. Dun care, WG can deliver more pressure then we can in this instance

11. I am insane, but that is off topic (and bargaining doesn't start with spending your full budget)

DonNarko #16 Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:56 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

View PostUKC ThinTrash, on 18 September 2015 - 01:54 PM, said:

OP. Your post should have started 'what I want' or at most 'what some of us want'. How can you claim to speak for the community. Some if your suggestions are interesting but not important or even wanted for all players.

My post starts with Long live the revolution, which you could join or not

UKC ThinTrash #17 Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:00 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 12639 battles
  • [UKC]
You're fully entitled to your opinion, but express it as such. And please stop panicking just because the game is expanding to anew console, it really wont effect us at all.

DonNarko #18 Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:01 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

View PostRPGStylee, on 18 September 2015 - 01:34 PM, said:

What's missing is a ban feature that gets rid of AFKers permanently.

well AFK is a good point to bring up, added to the list

Edited by DonNarko, 18 September 2015 - 01:03 PM.

DonNarko #19 Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:01 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12835 battles

View PostUKC ThinTrash, on 18 September 2015 - 02:00 PM, said:

You're fully entitled to your opinion, but express it as such. And please stop panicking just because the game is expanding to anew console, it really wont effect us at all.

I`m not panicking, if anything, awesome that PS is getting tanks 2, it's just that imho they weren't really done with this one yet, so why start rolling out the next thing, pulling away dev power for the XB gaming experience

teleogryl #20 Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:23 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13700 battles

View PostUnkeptCanine96, on 18 September 2015 - 11:44 AM, said:

My answers are essentially the same as Canine's.   I don't care about clans, I'm quite happy that WGCB make their living through gold purchases and aren't just giving it away, I'd prefer to stick with +/-2 matchmaking, and I don't really care about cross console platooning or play. 

Modules would be nice, but a) it's never going to happen and b) I'd probably rather WGCB spent their finite resource in other ways - for instance, mechanisms to gently teach players to play a bit better, pay attention to maps etc.  And I only see AFK players occasionally in the games I play - I'm not sure why everybody gets so worked about it.

So, I've spoken my mind (as your sig requests) - I decline to join 'la revolucion'.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users