• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

JoeDaFrogman #21 Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:00 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17911 battles

View PostTangoLit, on 21 September 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

Hey Max,

This has worked for me, though I really do want comms back.  Is there a way you guys could contact some of us to let us know when this has been addressed?  I'd like to get back to platooning and this is getting in the way.

Thanks!  TangoLit

you have had problems even when platooned(party chat?)   I was kind of thinking that a few people said even not having their mic turned on seemed to drastically reduce the issue for them.    I also party chat and platoon all the time and have had a single freeze since 2.0 came out, so was wondering if the issue might be related entirely to game chat, but that might not be the case.   interesting.

YouTube

Twitch.tv

Frogman's Guide to Silver in World of Tanks

Want to win more?  Learn to count!™

Shadow puppets are illogical, inflexible, and totalitarian.   Most people don't know this because the shadow puppets live in the shadows meddling in others lives usually without reason.   Even worse, they are hypocrites who allow no dissension to their tactics.

TangoLit #22 Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 29175 battles
  • [BANE]

View PostJoeDaFrogman, on 21 September 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:

you have had problems even when platooned(party chat?)   I was kind of thinking that a few people said even not having their mic turned on seemed to drastically reduce the issue for them.    I also party chat and platoon all the time and have had a single freeze since 2.0 came out, so was wondering if the issue might be related entirely to game chat, but that might not be the case.   interesting.

Both Party and Game chat for me, though much more in Game chat.

Git gud here:  bit.ly/tankguide (I should read this).  On Track list.

8000 is better than 11090 - shaunw2010

giaka #23 Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:08 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 43877 battles
  • [WTAF]
This could explain why I never freeze. I am always in a party or I don't use a mic. Hummmmm

WG Balance 101, If a tank has a high survival rate, nerf its gun.

rjbrem #24 Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:29 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 33154 battles

Hey Max, still having no problem at times while chatting. Tried just now and 3 straight games of heavy chatting with no problem. Thanks for the idea though.

rjbrem #25 Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:56 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 33154 battles
Finally froze tonight. Roughly 2 hours of consistent chat. One issue that has been consistent is the in ability to pull up previous game and stuttered graffics.  As usual anytime you want to come watch i am here

Jet Army #26 Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:31 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 26450 battles
  • [STEIN]

hello all, as a long time user, yes early beta, this game never locked up. and yes in the last 3 weeks it has many lock ups on the 360. I use a wired set up, ping time great no packet loss ect. and it has locked wile being in a party, it has locked up not in a party, it has locked up wile not having the mic in. and if you have not locked up consider your self lucky. and to make jokes about  well,  do not joke about it that is not helping. now I use the xbox one version also mine seems fine on the one, for me it is my 360.

and yes the cause or fix is Microsoft hands, they have a xbox live update once a week it seems in the last month. and with this newest update is great, it is lock ups that are not great.

Jet Army #27 Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:36 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 26450 battles
  • [STEIN]

View PostJoeDaFrogman, on 19 September 2015 - 03:18 PM, said:

Can you please help me?  My settings are not like this and yet I still don't freeze on the 360.   I really want to experience the joys of having the game freeze so I can be part of the in crowd.

here is was thinking joe you was a nice guy, your YouTube channel and all, but your settings are the same as every one else, I get your trying to be funny. But seriously the best part of this 360 now one version was it never really locked in the first two years on xbox. but as a older gamer you would be the last guy I figured would joke about others troubles, good luck to you. 

Just bad taste in humor joe. sure I can run it my xbox one but some share systems with family,  so 360 is still in use by many on this game.

MaxChaos24 #28 Posted 25 September 2015 - 12:26 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13190 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostJet Army, on 25 September 2015 - 12:31 AM, said:

hello all, as a long time user, yes early beta, this game never locked up. and yes in the last 3 weeks it has many lock ups on the 360. I use a wired set up, ping time great no packet loss ect. and it has locked wile being in a party, it has locked up not in a party, it has locked up wile not having the mic in. and if you have not locked up consider your self lucky. and to make jokes about  well,  do not joke about it that is not helping. now I use the xbox one version also mine seems fine on the one, for me it is my 360.

and yes the cause or fix is Microsoft hands, they have a xbox live update once a week it seems in the last month. and with this newest update is great, it is lock ups that are not great.

Just do what's in the first post. 

UnkindGeoduck62 #29 Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17643 battles
  • [TRB]

I've frozen several times this morning with chat on and off. :/ game chat, not party chat. 

If there is anything I can do, for troubleshooting purposes, to MAKE my xbox freeze please feel free to let me know. I'm happy to help in any way I can.

JoeDaFrogman #30 Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:38 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17911 battles

View PostJet Army, on 25 September 2015 - 12:36 AM, said:

here is was thinking joe you was a nice guy, your YouTube channel and all, but your settings are the same as every one else, I get your trying to be funny. But seriously the best part of this 360 now one version was it never really locked in the first two years on xbox. but as a older gamer you would be the last guy I figured would joke about others troubles, good luck to you. 

Just bad taste in humor joe. sure I can run it my xbox one but some share systems with family,  so 360 is still in use by many on this game.

I understand what you are saying.. and yes, it was an attempt at humor.. but honestly, if it was not this, frankly, I very likely would have said something to get myself banned from the forums.   Let's just say that I have been dealing with someone who is either a complete idiot or simply trolling me on my attempts to assist others in resolutions of their issues.   Even worse, I just stopped helping people because the grief is not worth it(though at least one person did some of the things I suggested and it helped them tremendously in the frequency of the issue happening).

YouTube

Twitch.tv

Frogman's Guide to Silver in World of Tanks

Want to win more?  Learn to count!™

Shadow puppets are illogical, inflexible, and totalitarian.   Most people don't know this because the shadow puppets live in the shadows meddling in others lives usually without reason.   Even worse, they are hypocrites who allow no dissension to their tactics.

V DUB 67 L #31 Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:36 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16481 battles
Max as much as everyone appreciates knowing that the problem is being looked into, the so-called post to do, does not work for everyone. Is this a microsoft problem or WG problem and is there a time table of resolve. It is becoming very frustrating

CustomJester13 #32 Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:41 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33567 battles
As my post history will prove, I'm not one to moan about the game & generaly remain pragmatic concerning virtually all popular points of contention. However, this freeze issue IS becoming a pain. Every session I can expect to suddenly lose one match to freeze. Occasionally I get back into the game & invariably I'm destroyed. Only twice have I still been alive. The sense of 'when's it going to happen'? Is starting to spoil the experience & with Fallout4 around the corner, I sense a WoT sabbatical ahead... 

DoctorHopHead #33 Posted 26 September 2015 - 07:13 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22060 battles
@MaxChaos24 Can you tell how to play without communication team training sessions and clan battles ? Just please do something as fast as possible I am getting that freeze so many times. 

Enemy Forces Clan Co-Founder

MaxChaos24 #34 Posted 26 September 2015 - 12:41 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13190 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostV DUB 67 L, on 25 September 2015 - 03:36 PM, said:

Max as much as everyone appreciates knowing that the problem is being looked into, the so-called post to do, does not work for everyone. Is this a microsoft problem or WG problem and is there a time table of resolve. It is becoming very frustrating

It works for the 360 freeze issue. If you are still having issues, can you please describe what issue you are having so we can look into it. 

View PostCustomJester13, on 25 September 2015 - 11:41 PM, said:

As my post history will prove, I'm not one to moan about the game & generaly remain pragmatic concerning virtually all popular points of contention. However, this freeze issue IS becoming a pain. Every session I can expect to suddenly lose one match to freeze. Occasionally I get back into the game & invariably I'm destroyed. Only twice have I still been alive. The sense of 'when's it going to happen'? Is starting to spoil the experience & with Fallout4 around the corner, I sense a WoT sabbatical ahead... 

We know freezing in game is a pain, so if player wants to play without freezing, they can follow the steps in the first post until it gets fixed.

View PostAimedBog9, on 26 September 2015 - 02:13 AM, said:

@MaxChaos24 Can you tell how to play without communication team training sessions and clan battles ? Just please do something as fast as possible I am getting that freeze so many times. 

The temp solution is to turn off all voice and text communication to prevent the freezing. If you have it on, than you might freeze at anytime. It's your choice on what's more important to you. 

View PostUnkindGeoduck62, on 25 September 2015 - 12:31 PM, said:

I've frozen several times this morning with chat on and off. :/ game chat, not party chat. 

If there is anything I can do, for troubleshooting purposes, to MAKE my xbox freeze please feel free to let me know. I'm happy to help in any way I can.

You have to turn off all voice/text communication as posted or the temp solution will not work. 

@ All, we are still hard at work on this and working to get a fix ASAP.:honoring:

V DUB 67 L #35 Posted 26 September 2015 - 01:33 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16481 battles
Thanks max, i do appreciate your help in this matter. 

LeadedFour351 #36 Posted 26 September 2015 - 02:01 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 37574 battles

so sick and tired of the constant freeze ups on my 360...... especially after spending real money on a premium account...!   why bother?

Go back to the ole days when it was just 360 players against other 360 players !!!!!! ......there were NO Freeze ups then ..!

Xbox One players should play in their own  WoT world...leave us 360 players alone, and happy----- Freeze Free

giaka #37 Posted 26 September 2015 - 09:15 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 43877 battles
  • [WTAF]
The best solution is for everyone to come play at my house. It's 100f outside and no freezing.

WG Balance 101, If a tank has a high survival rate, nerf its gun.

JatemKaa #38 Posted 26 September 2015 - 09:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 62379 battles

View PostDStegCat, on 21 September 2015 - 08:34 AM, said:

How well known is this as a cause?

I froze when someone sent me a party request over the weekend.  Request was from the light on the other team.

Could you freeze the red team by sending them chat / party requests?  If so this has the potential for abuse.

Has someone tried to freeze the red team yet - curiousity peaked now.

In any case, the freezing has come back on my console as well. When the update before the last came out, it started freezing. Over the next week it gradually became worse and worse, then suddenly stopped. I figured WG had fixed the problem and thanked them in the forums for doing so. Then 2.2 comes out - guess what - surprise the freezing is back again. If the communications were already a suspect in the freezing problem then perhaps the idea of adding such a talkative commander wasn't the best idea.....

Edited by JatemKaa, 26 September 2015 - 09:39 PM.

Radicalspeeder #39 Posted 27 September 2015 - 01:21 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14602 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostLeadedFour351, on 26 September 2015 - 10:01 AM, said:

so sick and tired of the constant freeze ups on my 360...... especially after spending real money on a premium account...!   why bother?

Go back to the ole days when it was just 360 players against other 360 players !!!!!! ......there were NO Freeze ups then ..!

Xbox One players should play in their own  WoT world...leave us 360 players alone, and happy----- Freeze Free

Hex Arcana #40 Posted 27 September 2015 - 08:11 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32140 battles
  • [RTA]

View PostJatemKaa, on 26 September 2015 - 09:31 PM, said:

Has someone tried to freeze the red team yet - curiousity peaked now.

In any case, the freezing has come back on my console as well. When the update before the last came out, it started freezing. Over the next week it gradually became worse and worse, then suddenly stopped. I figured WG had fixed the problem and thanked them in the forums for doing so. Then 2.2 comes out - guess what - surprise the freezing is back again. If the communications were already a suspect in the freezing problem then perhaps the idea of adding such a talkative commander wasn't the best idea.....

Had almost a week of no freezing as well until this update. But hey, we get a new commander that never shuts up to mollycoddle players with zero situational awareness, plus there's new maps to freeze on. Yayyyy! 

I'm getting the feeling this can't/won't ever be solved & the only solution will be getting an XB1. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users