World of WarShips for Xbox or PS4 or Both

WoWS Xbox

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Poll: World of WarShips (233 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Would you play World of WarShip if it came to Xbox or PS4 Both

1. Yes (217 votes [93.13%])

Percentage of vote: 93.13%

2. No (16 votes [6.87%])

Percentage of vote: 6.87%

Vote Hide poll

BladeColector #1 Posted 20 September 2015 - 04:51 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 3650 battles

As some of you may know I been playing a little WoWS as its still Beta on the PC.  What a Great game! I do ok at the controls of the PC. but Better at the xbox  or PS4 console. I play the xbox so speaking for that, this Game Could Go to Xbox with the set up I have been playing with.  just like WoT went to Xbox. This could be a great game for WG to add to the Xbox side of game play.  I know the clan I run will be putting a port and support to the game.

I think with some support and voices from you the player that WG might take a closer look at Getting that game over to the Xbox side,

Tell me Or WG about what you think in getting this Game Here!

Thank You. Blade

USS Montana

Founder Captain Bladecolector

www.theironpirates.clanwebsite.com

lethalkillerdan #2 Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:08 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14043 battles
  • [KMD]
Personally I think it's too soon for WoWS on Xbox. We've only just had Wot released on Xbox One and to bring another game like WoT to Xbox would just split the playerbase resulting in long wait times for games. Maybe after a year or two, especially since it's still in beta on PC. Give it some time for the PC version to be set then think about bringing it to Xbox. Although I must admit it would be nice having.

EU Server, Xbox One Player

HAWKLANDER #3 Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:32 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 17962 battles
This game came out of Beta testing on Sept. 17th of this year . It is a great game to play and I would love to see it come to the Xbox One console . This means I would be only playing two games on my console........ WoT and WoWs , would stop playing anything else . 

BladeColector #4 Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:32 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 3650 battles
Yeah WG will probably take a few year to get it to xbox.. its a great game and that why im beating the drum now to get it over two xbox. The way I look at its would be anther game to play with my Xbox bubbies too.:great:

BladeColector #5 Posted 21 September 2015 - 03:05 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 3650 battles
USS New York

Sqn Ldr B #6 Posted 21 September 2015 - 07:18 PM

Major

• Players
  • 6140 battles
God, I damn well hope so. Although I would prefer it if they just made WoWp better and brought it to Xbox.

"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ~ Cecil Rhodes

Click For a Compilation of My Ideas

BladeColector #7 Posted 23 September 2015 - 04:57 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 3650 battles

View PostSqn Ldr B, on 21 September 2015 - 12:18 PM, said:

God, I damn well hope so. Although I would prefer it if they just made WoWp better and brought it to Xbox.

Yeah WoWp would be great but there more Combat Air Games on Xbox then there are Navy Warfare, So think there would be more of a player wanting to play it And better for WG to make money.

A dapper kiwi #8 Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:27 AM

Major

• Players
  • 5973 battles

Too many buttons I think, the top ijn carrier you'll need like 9 buttons purely to use stuff on the ship  (squads, the ship its self) but then you and need the abilities and stuff, cruisers you need alot as well, it would be nice to have but I doubt it will be on the 360, seems like a next gen game 

This doesn't mean I don't want it, i'd love to have it on xbone, just trying to think about it logically

Edited by A dapper kiwi, 23 September 2015 - 07:28 AM.

a flappin cod #9 Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:34 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9767 battles
  • [CRY]

View PostA dapper kiwi, on 23 September 2015 - 07:27 AM, said:

Too many buttons I think, the top ijn carrier you'll need like 9 buttons purely to use stuff on the ship  (squads, the ship its self) but then you and need the abilities and stuff, cruisers you need alot as well, it would be nice to have but I doubt it will be on the 360, seems like a next gen game

This doesn't mean I don't want it, i'd love to have it on xbone, just trying to think about it logically

As logn sa they let me transfer my ships and stuff, I don't want to have to buy My sexy Atago and Sims and Gremlin and Warspite, and Yubari again. Also if the grind is as intense as it is on PC I would hate to have to go through all that again just to get to where I am now on the PC version.

Would probably never happen but one can hope.

R6tP6te.gif

The No.1 worst unicum player on World of Tanks.

A dapper kiwi #10 Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:33 AM

Major

• Players
  • 5973 battles

View Posta flappin cod, on 23 September 2015 - 07:34 AM, said:

As logn sa they let me transfer my ships and stuff, I don't want to have to buy My sexy Atago and Sims and Gremlin and Warspite, and Yubari again. Also if the grind is as intense as it is on PC I would hate to have to go through all that again just to get to where I am now on the PC version.

Would probably never happen but one can hope.

knowing wot xbox we'd likely get a xp boost and silver boost, and the whole regrinding is what's put me off it atm, I had ther tier 8 American battleships, the tier 8 japanese destroyer, ther tier 9 japanese cruiser and yamato, I kinda cba to grind it on pc atm, i'd hate to grind it again,  without my prem, without the prem ships and the like 60k gold I put into it lol

a flappin cod #11 Posted 23 September 2015 - 10:03 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 9767 battles
  • [CRY]

View PostA dapper kiwi, on 23 September 2015 - 09:33 AM, said:

knowing wot xbox we'd likely get a xp boost and silver boost, and the whole regrinding is what's put me off it atm, I had ther tier 8 American battleships, the tier 8 japanese destroyer, ther tier 9 japanese cruiser and yamato, I kinda cba to grind it on pc atm, i'd hate to grind it again,  without my prem, without the prem ships and the like 60k gold I put into it lol

Exactly I started again for tanks once, don't think I could do that again for ships because of the money.

R6tP6te.gif

The No.1 worst unicum player on World of Tanks.

sly couger #12 Posted 23 September 2015 - 11:51 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26964 battles
  • [-OFF-]

I would love to see it on xbox but let them fix all the problems on WOT first

Sqn Ldr B #13 Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:42 PM

Major

• Players
  • 6140 battles

View PostTIP Capt Blade, on 23 September 2015 - 04:57 AM, said:

Yeah WoWp would be great but there more Combat Air Games on Xbox then there are Navy Warfare, So think there would be more of a player wanting to play it And better for WG to make money.

But then there is only one good flight game on Xbox, which has stopped being supported in terms of development.

"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ~ Cecil Rhodes

Click For a Compilation of My Ideas

BladeColector #14 Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:37 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 3650 battles
A dapper kiwi, on 23 September 2015 - 12:27 AM, said:

Yes there a lot of buttons for the top carriers. but I can remember the same thing was said or talk about back in WoT  PC beta, Saying it can't be done. when there was the same thought about it going to a console set up like PS or Xbox. And Now here it is.. I would think it be something that WG would need to come up with and It would be one of them things Beta tester would see what works and not. Being one of the first Beta tester for the Xbox I can say that WoT xbox in the first days there was talk that WoTxbox was only going to go up to Tier VI. but because of software problems, they had to re-write the whole program. Thank God! lol  I have been doing some playing around myself to see what could work on a xbox control for WoWS. I  have not gotten to the carriers but plan to. :)

BladeColector #15 Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:25 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 3650 battles

Xbox360WirelessControllerImageX3.jpg

So far  the Directional pad I think would be the your W,A,D,S. Right Stick would be your Ships Turret control and Binoculars. A,X,Y,B. button your supplies. right  trigger your fire. That's what I myself have come up with that would work so far. there are other controls in WoWS that im seeing might work on the paddle.

Whiskey Bone #16 Posted 26 September 2015 - 12:20 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 939 battles
Yes i want this game for Xbox 1 and i want it right NOW!!!!!:izmena:

A Iron Pirate member

ShemS76 #17 Posted 26 September 2015 - 01:56 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16590 battles
With the introduction of windows 10 to the xbone (coming soon now) it could be possible that this game would simply work on the xbone in the future. Possibly with options for keyboard or controller. I'm in no way saying that this would work but there has been a lot said recently about xbone and windows 10 working together with cross compatability features.

That's my $0.02, good luck on the battlefield!

-ShemS76 - TIP <<<MG>>>

JohnnyRebel55 #18 Posted 26 September 2015 - 06:16 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 25297 battles
  • [IRON]

Sooner than later I hope would be nice to see it on Xbone. I tried to play this on PC not so good for me using my MSI laptop game console. CAPT said it best controls on PC are not what I would like I have become so used to the Xbox controllers. However I am running Windows 10 now and have not seen a compatible gaming pad yet. Seems as soon as they make them they do window upgrades and the recent developed pads no longer work or is not able to be compatible to the windows update. I did not even mention how much money you can get into finding a fame pad that works with a PC version. I wish I had one I am still looking for someone to make one that works with windows 8.1 and windows 10. If you know please let me know. Be well ! :)

DsChe45.png?2

BladeColector #19 Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:59 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 3650 battles

View PostJohnnyRebel55, on 26 September 2015 - 11:16 AM, said:

Sooner than later I hope would be nice to see it on Xbone. I tried to play this on PC not so good for me using my MSI laptop game console. CAPT said it best controls on PC are not what I would like I have become so used to the Xbox controllers. However I am running Windows 10 now and have not seen a compatible gaming pad yet. Seems as soon as they make them they do window upgrades and the recent developed pads no longer work or is not able to be compatible to the windows update. I did not even mention how much money you can get into finding a fame pad that works with a PC version. I wish I had one I am still looking for someone to make one that works with windows 8.1 and windows 10. If you know please let me know. Be well ! :)

The  Controls for this game on PC are the typical ones. I don't like them myself I got a Console set up off my laptop that I use. got it from RadioShack. been playing with WoWS to see what would work if it ever did. WoWS went to Xbox. I also think WoWS do better on Xbox do to the fact that there is no real Navy Warfare game out there for Xbox you could play with your friends and other players and from around the world. there are a few Plane Games  out there, like Birds of  Steel, but don't know of any, but the new one coming out on xbox 1 called Sea of Thieves. 

BladeColector #20 Posted 26 September 2015 - 09:09 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 3650 battles
Or maybe im calling the wrong thing in what everyone calls it. Being old school I call the xbox controller a console. and PC a keyboard. Hope that still what its called. lol all this code talk on text just lost me.:P

Also tagged with WoWS, Xbox

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users