Jump to content


Awful panther Draw.


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

jannena77 #1 Posted 28 September 2015 - 12:59 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42701 battles
  • 1,191
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

I got message from enemy arty.. Idiot :) yes I did kill him. Sorry about bad pic quality.


 


When i played my arty Parko is balanced.

My channel

https://www.youtube....0au_yY5mgvYLeHA


Party Poison91 #2 Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:02 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 16129 battles
  • 2,650
  • [X-OFF]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View Postjannena77, on 28 September 2015 - 12:59 PM, said:

I got message from enemy arty.. Idiot :) yes I did kill him. Sorry about bad pic quality.


 

Hooray! I was in that game! And yes, you did ridiculously well in that game.


"That's a typical, shabby NAZI trick!"

Paddy mcstats #3 Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:06 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 34341 battles
  • 1,518
  • [CRPT]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013
Gg bud, few things are more satisfying than finishing top in a light :great:

jannena77 #4 Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:10 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42701 battles
  • 1,191
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

View PostParty Poison91, on 28 September 2015 - 03:02 PM, said:

Hooray! I was in that game! And yes, you did ridiculously well in that game.

 

And thank you for good message. Maybe more luck and we would have been able to win that game.. I got only +60 hp left and is3 have more than 30%. Best part was there that I ramm enemy t71 for full health :). You played well too..

Edited by jannena77, 28 September 2015 - 01:12 PM.

When i played my arty Parko is balanced.

My channel

https://www.youtube....0au_yY5mgvYLeHA


Party Poison91 #5 Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:19 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 16129 battles
  • 2,650
  • [X-OFF]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View Postjannena77, on 28 September 2015 - 01:10 PM, said:

 

And thank you for good message. Maybe more luck and we would have been able to win that game.. I got only +60 hp left and is3 have more than 30%. Best part was there that I ramm enemy t71 for full health :). You played well too..

I played horribly! Me and my platoon mate were the only ones to cover an entire flank and I attracted the attention of a borsig in my stock tank. The results were not pretty.


"That's a typical, shabby NAZI trick!"

jannena77 #6 Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:26 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42701 battles
  • 1,191
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

View PostParty Poison91, on 28 September 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

I played horribly! Me and my platoon mate were the only ones to cover an entire flank and I attracted the attention of a borsig in my stock tank. The results were not pretty.

 

There is always good and bad flank. I choose good one and use speed of lights:D. I don't like that line of lights but tier 8 is my target so I have to grind these out before. I got many good games in my type-64 and maybe vk28.01 this is okay game too http://xboxclips.com/jannena77/f780fca1-56ca-4f99-9b9f-e54715760862 .Only a little of luck :D

 


When i played my arty Parko is balanced.

My channel

https://www.youtube....0au_yY5mgvYLeHA


jannena77 #7 Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:27 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42701 battles
  • 1,191
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

View PostF1nny2, on 28 September 2015 - 03:06 PM, said:

Gg bud, few things are more satisfying than finishing top in a light :great:

 

F1nny2 is almost my country Finland " Finny " :) + 1 for that :D

When i played my arty Parko is balanced.

My channel

https://www.youtube....0au_yY5mgvYLeHA


Party Poison91 #8 Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:30 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 16129 battles
  • 2,650
  • [X-OFF]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View Postjannena77, on 28 September 2015 - 01:26 PM, said:

 

There is always good and bad flank. I choose good one and use speed of lights:D. I don't like that line of lights but tier 8 is my target so I have to grind these out before. I got many good games in my type-64 and maybe vk28.01 this is okay game too http://xboxclips.com/jannena77/f780fca1-56ca-4f99-9b9f-e54715760862 .Only a little of luck :D

 

 

Yeah, I'm grinding the awful Panther too. That spah panzer looks sweet!
"That's a typical, shabby NAZI trick!"

jannena77 #9 Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:37 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42701 battles
  • 1,191
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

View PostParty Poison91, on 28 September 2015 - 03:30 PM, said:

 

Yeah, I'm grinding the awful Panther too. That spah panzer looks sweet!

 

Deadly sweet :D

 


When i played my arty Parko is balanced.

My channel

https://www.youtube....0au_yY5mgvYLeHA


Party Poison91 #10 Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:42 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 16129 battles
  • 2,650
  • [X-OFF]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View Postjannena77, on 28 September 2015 - 01:27 PM, said:

 

F1nny2 is almost my country Finland " Finny " :) + 1 for that :D

 

I thought your country was Suomi :P
"That's a typical, shabby NAZI trick!"

jannena77 #11 Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:50 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42701 battles
  • 1,191
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014
Wow. Suomi Finland perkele;) don't translate that last word :)

View PostParty Poison91, on 28 September 2015 - 03:42 PM, said:

 

I thought your country was Suomi :P

 


When i played my arty Parko is balanced.

My channel

https://www.youtube....0au_yY5mgvYLeHA


Party Poison91 #12 Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:53 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 16129 battles
  • 2,650
  • [X-OFF]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View Postjannena77, on 28 September 2015 - 01:50 PM, said:

Wow. Suomi Finland perkele;) don't translate that last word :)

 

 

Lol yeah I know what that means. I also know Hello (sounds like hey pa) That's all the Finnish I know lol
"That's a typical, shabby NAZI trick!"

alvarado79936 #13 Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:09 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 51657 battles
  • 1,334
  • Member since:
    07-12-2013
Looks like teammates pulled their weight on that game. My luck in the awful panther has been terrible. I've had tier x  games where I've had the most damage. In a tier x game that is ridiculous. Terrible teammates seems to be my curse 

El Cucuy

Being to aggressive is my downfall


jannena77 #14 Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:28 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42701 battles
  • 1,191
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

View PostParty Poison91, on 28 September 2015 - 03:53 PM, said:

 

Lol yeah I know what that means. I also know Hello (sounds like hey pa) That's all the Finnish I know lol

 

You are Supertester , so there is few players for Finland:) They can teach you some rude Finnish language :D.

When i played my arty Parko is balanced.

My channel

https://www.youtube....0au_yY5mgvYLeHA


jannena77 #15 Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:32 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42701 battles
  • 1,191
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

View Postalvarado79936, on 28 September 2015 - 04:09 PM, said:

Looks like teammates pulled their weight on that game. My luck in the awful panther has been terrible. I've had tier x  games where I've had the most damage. In a tier x game that is ridiculous. Terrible teammates seems to be my curse
I don't like to play vk28.01 and awful but we need to play after we can get tier 8 light. I have more than 30M convertible xp but it is too expensive to spend money on it.

When i played my arty Parko is balanced.

My channel

https://www.youtube....0au_yY5mgvYLeHA


Party Poison91 #16 Posted 28 September 2015 - 07:28 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 16129 battles
  • 2,650
  • [X-OFF]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View Postjannena77, on 28 September 2015 - 03:28 PM, said:

 

You are Supertester , so there is few players for Finland:) They can teach you some rude Finnish language :D.

Lol I already know plenty of swedish swear words.


"That's a typical, shabby NAZI trick!"

dukeofpeasant #17 Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:08 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 17436 battles
  • 1,170
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    11-06-2013
Gg. Good playing in Aufkl Panther is a fine skill.

Need spots? I gots. Happy to scout if you want.

Wanna play premiums, I got em. All. Will "demo" them if asked.

Tanks I love:

Luchs, Leopard(scout),vk 28/ fat leopard/ Skinny Vikki(scout), Awful Panther, V/IV, T49, E25 aka Super Hetzer!, Leopard PTA, Porsche Tiger, Ferdinand, Sexton 1 Yankee, M44, and Vikky 3601.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users