Jump to content


47 Ronin is OPEN [47R], [47R-2], [47R-T]

47 Ronin RONIN_47R 47R RONIN 47R 47R-2 47R-T

  • Please log in to reply
3414 replies to this topic

Rouge Baron #3161 Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:16 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 25219 battles
  • 1,102
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

I chose the T69 as my weapon. Tons of points with high calibers. This is one tank that is definitely OP.



If the enemy is in range, so are you! - Murphy's Law of War.

RagingxMarmoset #3162 Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:53 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10241 battles
  • 6,667
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

View Postleova, on 20 May 2017 - 07:59 PM, said:

 

seriously guys, just chillax on the messages. if you get ANY message that isnt "gg" or something good, BLOCK +DELETE + MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE

 

its really that simple

You just read both of our messages and managed to take both of them out of context.


"Talent is a pursued interest. Anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." - Bob Ross

 


leova #3163 Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:54 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11380 battles
  • 12,908
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-11-2014

View PostRagingxMarmoset, on 21 May 2017 - 06:53 PM, said:

You just read both of our messages and managed to take both of them out of context.

 

i don't really think it matters

 

the issue is that 47Rs are replying to troll-scum messages, and whether or not you send anything negative back at them, its still worse to do that, than to simply block+delete+move on



TheL3tt3rT #3164 Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 14048 battles
  • 683
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014

View Postleova, on 21 May 2017 - 03:54 PM, said:

 

i don't really think it matters

 

the issue is that 47Rs are replying to troll-scum messages, and whether or not you send anything negative back at them, its still worse to do that, than to simply block+delete+move on

I agree. The message is simply don't feed the trolls. Most of these types do it to get a rise out of you just for the sake of doing so. 

 

Even if you're right it can be taken out of context against you depending on how your message is received. 


-Ubique-

TheL3tt3rT #3165 Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:44 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 14048 battles
  • 683
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014

View PostRouge Baron, on 21 May 2017 - 02:16 PM, said:

I chose the T69 as my weapon. Tons of points with high calibers. This is one tank that is definitely OP.

Don't have one of those I'm afraid. Matchmaker is killing me with my tier 8s, tier 3s, etc.


-Ubique-

Rouge Baron #3166 Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:48 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 25219 battles
  • 1,102
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

I have found that tier 5 is the sweet spot. Tier 3 are quicker but usually get matched up with tier 5s.

 

Churchill III and Pz V/IV are also very good choices.



If the enemy is in range, so are you! - Murphy's Law of War.

TheL3tt3rT #3167 Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:56 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 14048 battles
  • 683
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014
Convinced the T28 and T28 prototype are probably the worst tanks for this lol.
-Ubique-

Rouge Baron #3168 Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:06 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 25219 battles
  • 1,102
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostTheL3tt3rT, on 22 May 2017 - 10:56 AM, said:

Convinced the T28 and T28 prototype are probably the worst tanks for this lol.

 

I just sold my T28P after unlocking the T30. They are useless for these ops cos you never get anywhere in those tanks.

If the enemy is in range, so are you! - Murphy's Law of War.

Rouge Baron #3169 Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:07 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 25219 battles
  • 1,102
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
One more advice. Do not platoon with anyone. They WILL steal valuable points:D

If the enemy is in range, so are you! - Murphy's Law of War.

TheL3tt3rT #3170 Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:27 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 14048 battles
  • 683
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014

View PostRouge Baron, on 22 May 2017 - 09:06 AM, said:

 

I just sold my T28P after unlocking the T30. They are useless for these ops cos you never get anywhere in those tanks.

Got that right. Way too slow and crap rate of fire. They're too dependent on maps and, at times, luck. Just had a top tier match I goose egged in on Mines Encounter in my T28 because I couldn't get into position fast enough to get any decent shot off and red team git wiped in under 5 minutes.


-Ubique-

TheL3tt3rT #3171 Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:19 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 14048 battles
  • 683
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014
Matchmaker......
-Ubique-

Fear Da Butter #3172 Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:24 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 34741 battles
  • 7,413
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013

View PostTheL3tt3rT, on 22 May 2017 - 11:27 AM, said:

Got that right. Way too slow and crap rate of fire. They're too dependent on maps and, at times, luck. Just had a top tier match I goose egged in on Mines Encounter in my T28 because I couldn't get into position fast enough to get any decent shot off and red team git wiped in under 5 minutes.

 

Remember,  It's all about the points.  I have been using my T67, Hellcat, T29, and my Fav VK 30.01H loaded with Premium rounds.  I all ready knocked out the first 1000 points and now I'm at 450 on the second trip.

 

P.S.  If you have already got your damage and kills in a match.  Don't fell bad about capping to keep your team mates from killing the last one or two tanks.  Could mean the difference between 5 points or 1. (probably the only time you will hear me say it's OK to cap out.  But there can only be one 5 point winner at the end of the match)


 

FDB


Win8  2735.84  Win7 2184.11  EFF 1918.11  


 

 

 


TheL3tt3rT #3173 Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:59 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 14048 battles
  • 683
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014

View PostFear Da Butter, on 22 May 2017 - 02:24 PM, said:

 

Remember,  It's all about the points.  I have been using my T67, Hellcat, T29, and my Fav VK 30.01H loaded with Premium rounds.  I all ready knocked out the first 1000 points and now I'm at 450 on the second trip.

 

P.S.  If you have already got your damage and kills in a match.  Don't fell bad about capping to keep your team mates from killing the last one or two tanks.  Could mean the difference between 5 points or 1. (probably the only time you will hear me say it's OK to cap out.  But there can only be one 5 point winner at the end of the match)


 

FDB

 

Yes. I've made the mistake for most of the Op to double dip and only use my US tanks to do both Ops. Problem is none of my US tanks aside from the Sexton is one of those really good ones for their tier. Should have kept more of those like the T67 and the T29.

 

I'll just keep plugging away and see what I can scrape together haha.


-Ubique-

killer etzi0 #3174 Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 59661 battles
  • 19,154
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014

Update on Sauer:

 

He's sitting up today in a recliner watching Family Guy on tv. Continues to make slow positive progress.


"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


RagingxMarmoset #3175 Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:17 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10241 battles
  • 6,667
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

View Postkiller etzi0, on 25 May 2017 - 09:43 AM, said:

Update on Sauer:

 

He's sitting up today in a recliner watching Family Guy on tv. Continues to make slow positive progress.

That is awesome news! Go Sauer!


"Talent is a pursued interest. Anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." - Bob Ross

 


leova #3176 Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:11 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11380 battles
  • 12,908
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-11-2014

View Postkiller etzi0, on 25 May 2017 - 10:43 AM, said:

Update on Sauer:

 

He's sitting up today in a recliner watching Family Guy on tv. Continues to make slow positive progress.

 :honoring:

killer etzi0 #3177 Posted 02 June 2017 - 03:24 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 59661 battles
  • 19,154
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014
Sounds like they will be moving Sauer to rehab soon!

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


ThatDread18 #3178 Posted 02 June 2017 - 03:46 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21086 battles
  • 334
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    08-07-2014

Thanks for the update!  It's great he is on the mend, wish him my besT.


<a href='http://i.imgur.com/oWRwz7r.gif' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://i.imgur.com/oWRwz7r.gif</a>

Signature by METALHELLIONx84


ThatDread18 #3179 Posted 02 June 2017 - 03:48 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21086 battles
  • 334
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    08-07-2014
Leova, I die laughing everytime I see your avatar on the 360!

<a href='http://i.imgur.com/oWRwz7r.gif' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://i.imgur.com/oWRwz7r.gif</a>

Signature by METALHELLIONx84


Pontiac Pat #3180 Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:23 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Tournaments Contributor
  • 26144 battles
  • 7,346
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2014
I'm hoping this gets moved to the new sub-section soon.  I just updated the roster.  Do you all think I should just close this thread and start a new one in the Xbox clan section?

If you want to be one of the 47 Ronin check out our recruitment post and then send a message to Prof935 (xbox) or dimka935 (ps4).

Estimated Marks of Excellence thresholds - https://wotclans.com.br/tanks/moe





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users