Jump to content


I was finally not a potato!

not useless

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Sgt Becket FEAR #1 Posted 22 November 2015 - 12:48 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10423 battles
  • 9,346
  • [ROSA]
  • Member since:
    04-19-2014

 

I was finally not an incompetent f**k!

 

I didn't waste a single shot, did more than my own HP in damage, helped my fellow tankers with assist damage, defended the base, blocked some damage against an equal tier opponent, did not run into a single building or obstacle, and was the top player all in one match.

 

^_^ Maybe there is hope for me yet.

 


Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

 

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

__________________________________________________________________________


FRsLastStand #2 Posted 22 November 2015 - 01:43 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 13098 battles
  • 957
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
Well done for struggling for so long, it appears you are becoming a better player I went through the same phase but at the moment I'm taking a break from WoT.So keep going at it hopefully you'll get more results like this one.

Sgt Becket FEAR #3 Posted 22 November 2015 - 01:58 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10423 battles
  • 9,346
  • [ROSA]
  • Member since:
    04-19-2014

View PostFRsLastStand, on 22 November 2015 - 07:43 AM, said:

Well done for struggling for so long, it appears you are becoming a better player I went through the same phase but at the moment I'm taking a break from WoT.So keep going at it hopefully you'll get more results like this one.

 

Thank you :)

 

I shall continue to persevere and get better! :izmena:


Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

 

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

__________________________________________________________________________


FRsLastStand #4 Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:10 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 13098 battles
  • 957
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostSgt Becket FEAR, on 22 November 2015 - 01:58 PM, said:

 

Thank you :)

 

I shall continue to persevere and get better! :izmena:

 

Your welcome I've been doing the same but after four days of losing matches some were disasters I had enough some I'm currently playing Halo:Reach to occupy my time before I decide to make another foray into WoT and on a side note what's the Tiger II like to play as I'm still playing my Tiger I.

Sgt Becket FEAR #5 Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10423 battles
  • 9,346
  • [ROSA]
  • Member since:
    04-19-2014

View PostFRsLastStand, on 22 November 2015 - 08:10 AM, said:

 

Your welcome I've been doing the same but after four days of losing matches some were disasters I had enough some I'm currently playing Halo:Reach to occupy my time before I decide to make another foray into WoT and on a side note what's the Tiger II like to play as I'm still playing my Tiger I.

 

The Tiger II is lackluster at times. It isn't bad by any means but it isn't impressive...at least not to me.

 

The E-75 on the other hand makes up for the disappointment of the Tiger II and then some :)

 

 


Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

 

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

__________________________________________________________________________


FRsLastStand #6 Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:26 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 13098 battles
  • 957
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostSgt Becket FEAR, on 22 November 2015 - 02:17 PM, said:

 

The Tiger II is lackluster at times. It isn't bad by any means but it isn't impressive...at least not to me.

 

The E-75 on the other hand makes up for the disappointment of the Tiger II and then some :)

 

 

 

Okay that sounds about right as I really want to have the E-75 also my last game in the Tiger I resulted in me getting my first Ranger and Radley-Walters medal which was quite nice I posted the results in the same topic as this one.

BuffonsNeedle #7 Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:34 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10075 battles
  • 2,291
  • Member since:
    06-21-2014

If you were a potato, I would be a super unicum...

 

Don't be to hard on yourself...


"Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared." -Eddie Rickenbacker

Tier X researched and Gun Marks

 


Sgt Becket FEAR #8 Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:51 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10423 battles
  • 9,346
  • [ROSA]
  • Member since:
    04-19-2014

View PostFRsLastStand, on 22 November 2015 - 08:26 AM, said:

 

Okay that sounds about right as I really want to have the E-75 also my last game in the Tiger I resulted in me getting my first Ranger and Radley-Walters medal which was quite nice I posted the results in the same topic as this one.

 

Nice.

 

<sigh> Pools and R-W taunt Rosa...

 

Oh well, life is journey, not a destination. :)

 

View PostBuffonsNeedle, on 22 November 2015 - 08:34 AM, said:

If you were a potato, I would be a super unicum...

 

Don't be to hard on yourself...

 

An amateur practices until he or she can do something once.

 

An expert practices until she or he cannot do it wrong.

 

My performance with my Tiger has not reached acceptable levels yet.


Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

 

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

__________________________________________________________________________


BuffonsNeedle #9 Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:57 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10075 battles
  • 2,291
  • Member since:
    06-21-2014

View PostSgt Becket FEAR, on 22 November 2015 - 09:51 AM, said:

 

 

An amateur practices until he or she can do something once.

 

An expert practices until she or he cannot do it wrong.

 

My performance with my Tiger has not reached acceptable levels yet.

WHAT?? You have 3 MOE in one of the hardest tank to get it in.... :amazed:


"Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared." -Eddie Rickenbacker

Tier X researched and Gun Marks

 


Sgt Becket FEAR #10 Posted 22 November 2015 - 03:10 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10423 battles
  • 9,346
  • [ROSA]
  • Member since:
    04-19-2014

View PostBuffonsNeedle, on 22 November 2015 - 08:57 AM, said:

WHAT?? You have 3 MOE in one of the hardest tank to get it in.... :amazed:

 

Bah, I play solo and I already had 2 MoE when they introduced it. All I did was time my game play to have the most unforgiving MM possible so that I was bottom tier most of the time so I would be facing Tier 8 and 9 tanks with their high HP. I had 3 MoE within a week :/

 

I'm back down to the 87- 91% range now and have been for a while.


Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

 

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

__________________________________________________________________________





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users