team work from randoms, what has happened to WoT?

team work

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

VnG SCORPION #1 Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:34 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23992 battles

This is my first thread so sorry in advance for the grammer or spelling mistakes

I'v had terrible internet troubles and when I return I was genuinely surprised when i asked for support off of few randoms and got it, is WoT broken? 

its started as any other random game heavies camping flag and most of our team going south east path from the South west spawn on Arctic region. quickly we started losing low tier tanks so i decide to push agaist the T32 an E75 and asked E50 to follow which he did. we killed both i then noticed our west flank had be killed leaving the scores 7-3 to the reds so i asked the E50 to follow again and we secured the flank with some great arty support and WT IV. 

whilst we was doing this the remaining tanks on the east flank got killed by 2 T95's and is 3 but our team managed to kill 1 or 2 before we knew it scores was 10 - 9 reds had a is3 2 T95's and 2 artys, we had 2 tanks attacking north of the base and me WT IV and A T30 from the center, south of the north east spawn hill, if that makes sense.

arty killed the T30 very quickly we had the is3 and T95 pinning us and luckly for me the arty went for the E50 and the other random who went north, they died to the hands of the T95 but managed to kill an arty and left me and the WT IV with T95's ect, when our arty took an amazing shot and damaged the T95 and is3 giving us chance to kill one T95, few seconds later another shot came over and killed the is3 but not before he landed a shot on the WT leaving me and arty vs a half health T95 and tier 7 brit arty.

I managed to pen the T95 but took a return shot from him but killed him in my follow up shot, we eventually found and killed the arty. but if it wasnt for the E50 support from the beginning, WT support against the T95s and amazing arty support we would of lost, not the most damage but the support i received was shocking.

image.jpeg 

USSWISCONSIN94 #2 Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:39 AM

Major

• Players
  • 12203 battles
  • [47R]
Teamwork in games has been overhyped in team based games. MP have always has solo and team players. Some people just do better alone. While others are better in a team

http://www.wotinfo.n...N94&server=xbox

youtube.com/channel/UCkXtmp3Ikozzl-K73GuxxNQ

Will WG ever have WoT offline like they promised?

kingrich06 #3 Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:13 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 64627 battles

View PostUSSWISCONSIN94, on 06 December 2015 - 08:39 PM, said:

Teamwork in games has been overhyped in team based games. MP have always has solo and team players. Some people just do better alone. While others are better in a team

apparently I don't play well with others ....  :( I will never get that Crucial COntribution medal 

49 Tier X's, less than a dozen to go... Arrrrrgggg the grind is REAL!!!

VnG SCORPION #4 Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:15 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23992 battles

Yes it's just a shame that there isn't more team work, lost count on how many times Ive asked for help and the team continue their push while we get capped. Lost to a cap 3-4 times tonight  and each time I was only one going bk, is the map used or is it just a for show? I think teamwork is key

Nittany224 #5 Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:22 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21461 battles
The level of teamwork and quality gameplay has severely diminished since the Xbox release - heck, ever even since the late July 2015 update (around 6 months ago - I started off after that update with a 29 game losing streak - worst losing streak I've ever had to this day). I've only recently started to take into account that, even though my overall winrate has risen slightly, it seems that I am losing many more games than prior to the Xbone release. And, to be honest, I've quit playing this game almost 3-4 times at around 2-3 weeks at a time since the Xbone release - so I'm not playing as much as I used to. Terrible losing streaks seem to happen MUCH more often, almost daily. It gets REALLY frustrating at times.

Also tagged with team work

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users