Jump to content


Clan only training rooms

training rooms suggestions clan battles

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Metalrodent #1 Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:23 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 9386 battles
  • 14,043
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

I was thinking it might be quite useful if when setting up a training room you could set it so only members of a certain clan could join, so you have a box where you enter the [CLAN] tag and then only members of said clan may join.

 

Useful for setting up practises, or even arranging battles between clans without randoms leaping in.

 

On a related note, it would be nice if people kicked from a room couldn't instantly re-enter.


<a data-cke-saved-href='http://i.imgur.com/sCeAbYa.gif' href='http://i.imgur.com/sCeAbYa.gif' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/sCeAbYa.gif</a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s...sCeAbYa.gif</a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s...bYa.gif</a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s...gif</a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://i.imgur.com/s.../a></a></a></a></a>

There’s a mask upon my face
I can’t live without
So you won’t recognize me
When I am in the crowd


ProfessorAndSon #2 Posted 23 December 2015 - 12:28 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 2667 battles
  • 670
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostMetalrodent, on 22 December 2015 - 05:23 PM, said:

I was thinking it might be quite useful if when setting up a training room you could set it so only members of a certain clan could join, so you have a box where you enter the [CLAN] tag and then only members of said clan may join.

 

Useful for setting up practises, or even arranging battles between clans without randoms leaping in.

 

On a related note, it would be nice if people kicked from a room couldn't instantly re-enter.

 

Yah more filters on joining was something I thought should have just been there to begin with.

I don't pay this game any more.

I'm just not willing to regrind through the PC lines, nor will I buy a new console.


Airstriker97 #3 Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:32 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 13170 battles
  • 78
  • [BOTBP]
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013
Clans do need a training room, that is very important part of clans

SniperMauser911 #4 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:11 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 3767 battles
  • 73
  • [KBOOM]
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013
Good idea but you can place the room on Private and then invite everyone 

UnDeadT3d #5 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:27 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11141 battles
  • 194
  • [-S-]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
Lol its like playing wack a mole when setting up a scrim


Aschenblume #6 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:32 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 21105 battles
  • 11,530
  • [TNG-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
And private lobbies are a pain because of 360 players.

       -Dreadnought-

Signature by Desyatnik Pansy

Super-Unicum - WN8 - 3200 -- Check out my tank guides for the: ConquerorLeopard 1STB-1Chieftain,

TigerCenturion Mk. 7/1Jagdtiger, and T26E4 Super Pershing


RagingxMarmoset #7 Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:18 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10091 battles
  • 6,315
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

View PostAschenblume, on 05 January 2016 - 08:32 PM, said:

And private lobbies are a pain because of 360 players.

We discovered that last night. It affects comms as well. An Xbone player needs to set up a public room and do all the invites or it gets all squirrelly.



Airstriker97 #8 Posted 08 January 2016 - 06:47 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 13170 battles
  • 78
  • [BOTBP]
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013
Also this idea has been brought up many times before, just keep in mind the only added clans not that long ago

PB Lingus #9 Posted 08 August 2016 - 10:59 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 3476 battles
  • 4
  • [LO]
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostMetalrodent, on 22 December 2015 - 11:23 PM, said:

I was thinking it might be quite useful if when setting up a training room you could set it so only members of a certain clan could join, so you have a box where you enter the [CLAN] tag and then only members of said clan may join.

 

Useful for setting up practises, or even arranging battles between clans without randoms leaping in.

 

On a related note, it would be nice if people kicked from a room couldn't instantly re-enter.

 

I agree, i've just created a clan on xbox1 and for what I've been told I have to register somewhere my battle then go to team training and then one battle is complete must take photo...WOW photo? ,if it was done like you said it would not only make it easy and idiot proof (that's for me) it would also make could also make it easier for Wargaming or for the company in Australia which was the main help for the xbox format (called Big world) to keep track of battles or even better make it so it would automatically rank your clan just like it does on your hall of fame,

also i'm still trying to find out where to register my clan for battles if you can help.you can send message on my xbox tag.  cheers



Grimace151 #10 Posted 09 August 2016 - 02:35 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32014 battles
  • 631
  • [CRPT]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostPB Lingus, on 08 August 2016 - 05:59 PM, said:

 

I agree, i've just created a clan on xbox1 and for what I've been told I have to register somewhere my battle then go to team training and then one battle is complete must take photo...WOW photo? ,if it was done like you said it would not only make it easy and idiot proof (that's for me) it would also make could also make it easier for Wargaming or for the company in Australia which was the main help for the xbox format (called Big world) to keep track of battles or even better make it so it would automatically rank your clan just like it does on your hall of fame,

also i'm still trying to find out where to register my clan for battles if you can help.you can send message on my xbox tag.  cheers

All the major clan leaders use a discord channel it and app for you phone or you can use it on your computer that's how the set up scrims and such you should create your own dicord channel and have you member join it make life a 1000 time easyer good luck search the threads for clan leaders discord


 


Grimace151 #11 Posted 09 August 2016 - 02:42 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32014 battles
  • 631
  • [CRPT]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostMetalrodent, on 22 December 2015 - 06:23 PM, said:

I was thinking it might be quite useful if when setting up a training room you could set it so only members of a certain clan could join, so you have a box where you enter the [CLAN] tag and then only members of said clan may join.

 

Useful for setting up practises, or even arranging battles between clans without randoms leaping in.

 

On a related note, it would be nice if people kicked from a room couldn't instantly re-enter.

this would be great and by the way WOT console training room seem like where you go to learn and as a new player not the best place for the to learn. especially since it will drain there bank account you might want to come up with a less mis leading name because i'm not sure why there are so many people sitting in there just waiting  unless they a new and think this is where they get training 

 

ps 1 button to switch sides for everyone wink wink nudge nudge 


 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users