Jump to content


Sturer Emil help

Help Sturer emil

  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

LazyJoey9664518 #1 Posted 18 January 2016 - 08:54 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9838 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015
So I finally worked my way up to the Email and my god I'm have a tough time with this tank. I powered my way up to the top gun on it, been working on my camo skills in it, and I'm still getting wrecked out there. So I was wondering how others got through this tank, anyone got any tips how load it out with gear/supplies? Suggestions on where I need to put it on the map? Thanks in advance for any help or tips

mcnoople #2 Posted 18 January 2016 - 08:55 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 48010 battles
  • 6,029
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    11-21-2013

free experience is your friend

 

don't worry the borsig is wonderful even stock.  One of the few tanks I will call great stock and I have played most of the tanks in the game.


Edited by mcnoople, 18 January 2016 - 08:56 PM.

290+ tanks played haven't caught 'em all yet  539543

 

Think you are the best at WOT this link might explain why you are so good at this game.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect


AnonymousHobo69 #3 Posted 18 January 2016 - 08:55 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 40318 battles
  • 4,547
  • [-L7-]
  • Member since:
    07-19-2013
Angle your armor, sidescrape. I'd equip Spall liner, tool box, and enhanced springs.

zog424 #4 Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:00 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 10903 battles
  • 1,107
  • [LIGHT]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
Push through the grind, cause once you get the borsig its an easy trip to the Waffle. 

Tis the season to eat bacon.


Tempest fox3 #5 Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:02 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 21039 battles
  • 18,397
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostAnonymousHobo69, on 18 January 2016 - 08:55 PM, said:

Angle your armor, sidescrape.

:teethhappy:


War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25 - In order obtained

 

Spoiler

allhavoc #6 Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:03 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 51444 battles
  • 2,343
  • [10SR]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

It's all about that gun and the depression ( ability to aim down ).

 

Hide behind ridgelines and rubble piles, anywhere you can drive up to shoot and then back-up to reload in cover.

 

This tank feels like throwing bowling balls overhanded.


[10SR]  


LazyJoey9664518 #7 Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:04 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9838 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015
That's probably what I'll have to do, I told myself that I'm only going to play the Emil today, and free exping through it is more tempting with each match. I just can't seem to stay hidden in this thing

LazyJoey9664518 #8 Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:06 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9838 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015

View Postallhavoc, on 18 January 2016 - 09:03 PM, said:

It's all about that gun and the depression ( ability to aim down ).

 

Hide behind ridgelines and rubble piles, anywhere you can drive up to shoot and then back-up to reload in cover.

 

This tank feels like throwing bowling balls overhanded.

 

im trying to, I guess I need way more practice ccuasei pull back I feel I'm good and then the top of my tank gets clipped and its spectator mode for me

 



HARDCORE 2Omk #9 Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:15 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 26455 battles
  • 8,371
  • Member since:
    03-24-2014

View PostHitDidNothWrong, on 18 January 2016 - 03:54 PM, said:

So I finally worked my way up to the Email and my god I'm have a tough time with this tank. I powered my way up to the top gun on it, been working on my camo skills in it, and I'm still getting wrecked out there. So I was wondering how others got through this tank, anyone got any tips how load it out with gear/supplies? Suggestions on where I need to put it on the map? Thanks in advance for any help or tips

 

Alot of pain. I was going to sell it till I one shoted a at2.

 

Then I kept it..

 

:bush:


If Patton had a choice? He would be in a E50! Signature by xRoni7x..

 

Monster trucking in a Pz 5/4 http://xboxdvr.com/g...k/video/5866659


mcnoople #10 Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 48010 battles
  • 6,029
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    11-21-2013

View PostHitDidNothWrong, on 18 January 2016 - 03:06 PM, said:

 

im trying to, I guess I need way more practice ccuasei pull back I feel I'm good and then the top of my tank gets clipped and its spectator mode for me

 

 

If this happens frequently then you are probably pulling too far forward when you shoot.  Mastering the art of turret peeking whilst hull down will greatly improve how much time you can survive in some tanks.

290+ tanks played haven't caught 'em all yet  539543

 

Think you are the best at WOT this link might explain why you are so good at this game.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect


LazyJoey9664518 #11 Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:40 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9838 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015

View Postmcnoople, on 18 January 2016 - 09:17 PM, said:

 

If this happens frequently then you are probably pulling too far forward when you shoot.  Mastering the art of turret peeking whilst hull down will greatly improve how much time you can survive in some tanks.

 

i know I need to work on it, my noob-ness is showing. 

 



LazyJoey9664518 #12 Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:42 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9838 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015
It's all good though, I also need to figure out when to pop up, they almost always know when I'm going to pop that hill lol

Dj Freddy D #13 Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:42 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11976 battles
  • 1,258
  • Member since:
    07-30-2015

View PostHitDidNothWrong, on 18 January 2016 - 01:06 PM, said:

 

im trying to, I guess I need way more practice ccuasei pull back I feel I'm good and then the top of my tank gets clipped and its spectator mode for me

 

 

Do you have scope or binocs loaded? You need this to be able to fight from afar, remember that you don't have much of an armor to be brawling or taking shots. Fight and fire from a distance and get the damage needed to upgrade to the next tank. I've only had this tank for 2 days, working on the final upgrade. 

 L0jdrtk.png

I don't care about stats, I just like to play and have fun...


LazyJoey9664518 #14 Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9838 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015

View PostDj Freddy D, on 18 January 2016 - 09:42 PM, said:

 

Do you have scope or binocs loaded? You need this to be able to fight from afar, remember that you don't have much of an armor to be brawling or taking shots. Fight and fire from a distance and get the damage needed to upgrade to the next tank. I've only had this tank for 2 days, working on the final upgrade. 

 

i haven't put anything on it, I don't like to unless I really need to and that's why I cam asking today. I was against using the scope and camo net cuase if I need to pop over hills and what not I felt I would be moving to much to make use of them. 

 



Dj Freddy D #15 Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:49 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11976 battles
  • 1,258
  • Member since:
    07-30-2015

View PostHitDidNothWrong, on 18 January 2016 - 01:45 PM, said:

 

i haven't put anything on it, I don't like to unless I really need to and that's why I cam asking today. I was against using the scope and camo net cuase if I need to pop over hills and what not I felt I would be moving to much to make use of them. 

 

 

Bingo! - You will be spotted instantly when you try to target your enemies at close range. IF you cannot see your enemies first and spot them how do you expect to do damage first or shoot? You need to be investing on these otherwise free XP your way to the next thing, don't expect to do much without any equipment.

 L0jdrtk.png

I don't care about stats, I just like to play and have fun...


LazyJoey9664518 #16 Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:54 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9838 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015

View PostDj Freddy D, on 18 January 2016 - 09:49 PM, said:

 

Bingo! - You will be spotted instantly when you try to target your enemies at close range. IF you cannot see your enemies first and spot them how do you expect to do damage first or shoot? You need to be investing on these otherwise free XP your way to the next thing, don't expect to do much without any equipment.

 

see I feel that's a poor way to look at it, yeah some tanks perform way better with equipment bbut if you can't do very well at all in the tank dropping a bunch of silver into trying to find the right equipment that works for your play style won't really help. But I am the one asking for help and I'm open to suggestions, what equipment did you use on your Emil?

Dj Freddy D #17 Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:06 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11976 battles
  • 1,258
  • Member since:
    07-30-2015

Poor way to look at it?

 

You are asking how to do well in this tank? 

 

Equip it...I run camo, binocs, and a rammer. YES! this will cost you at least 1.1 million silver.

 

Yes you have to invest a little if you want to perform well in a tank.


 L0jdrtk.png

I don't care about stats, I just like to play and have fun...


Putinondafoil #18 Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:26 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 73638 battles
  • 1,580
  • [SNAFU]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014

View PostHitDidNothWrong, on 18 January 2016 - 04:54 PM, said:

 

see I feel that's a poor way to look at it, yeah some tanks perform way better with equipment bbut if you can't do very well at all in the tank dropping a bunch of silver into trying to find the right equipment that works for your play style won't really help. But I am the one asking for help and I'm open to suggestions, what equipment did you use on your Emil?

 

in real life do you play sports with no equipment? Good luck on the football field,basketball court, Ect. Talk about handicapping yourself. Try playing all your matches in reverse for an added challenge.
You can wish in one hand and crap in the other. See which fills up first. :playing:

mise2412a #19 Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:30 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 25265 battles
  • 375
  • Member since:
    10-11-2014
Don't play it - 146,000 free xp saves all the pain.

"Open sea and city lights
Busy streets and dizzy heights"


mcnoople #20 Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:30 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 48010 battles
  • 6,029
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    11-21-2013
View range is in my opinion the most important thing you can improve on most tanks.  If you can't see the enemy you can't shoot the enemy.  Losing the spotting game is the first step in losing the battle.

290+ tanks played haven't caught 'em all yet  539543

 

Think you are the best at WOT this link might explain why you are so good at this game.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect






Also tagged with Help, Sturer emil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users