Freeze Restart Log Awards Screen

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TheRoofis0nFire #1 Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:55 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9383 battles
  • [BNKR]

This bug seems to occur only after leaving a round before it ended. If you're at the garage while the round ends and go to take a look at the Awards screen, you'll be unable to go back to the garage then after doing so. You'll get stuck in the loading screen (the sherman tank one) and be forced to restart the game completely.

System: 360

WG Vindicator #2 Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:59 PM

QA Analyst

• WG Staff
  • 102 battles

Hello TheRoofis0nFire,

We're currently looking into this and any additional info would help. Would you be able to recall what steps you had done previously before this occurred.

1. Were you in a platoon, if so, were you the leader, did you ready a tank before going to check the battle results?

2. What screen where you on when the tank came back from battle?

3. Did you purchase and or sell anything before the tank came back from battle?

Thank you for the help!

TheRoofis0nFire #3 Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:35 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9383 battles
  • [BNKR]

1. No. I've been playing solo when it happened

2. I've been one time in the "Tank Research Tree"- Menu, another times in the module screens of specific tanks in my garage. I've been switching immediately on both occasions to the Battle Awards Screen from what I remember.

3. I didn't bought anything gold-related, that's for sure. I've researched some modules with free xp maybe. Sorry, can't remember it that well!

You're welcome!

TheRoofis0nFire #4 Posted 26 February 2016 - 12:53 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9383 battles
  • [BNKR]

Another addition for your information:

A friend of mine who platooned with me had the same problem while platooning. We've tested it, and the only solution to get out of the loading screen without restarting the game:

When it happens, The affected person has to be a squad member, and the leader, who is not affected, has to cancel the platoon. The affected Person will become the leader and gets rid of that loading bug, BUT a new problem occurs immediately: The Platoon-UI disappears, but the controls are still working. Starting games is possible. The problem disappeared after playing a round.

Sorry for breaking your game folks! ;)

FER4MONE #5 Posted 03 March 2016 - 03:32 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 16744 battles
Hi folks, If you go into the tech tree after being killed & press on & read about any tank, as soon as the game you were in finishes, you will be frozen reading  the tank profile, & then have to press( xbox home), Then reload the game. Ive had it happen every time while reading any tank profile.       xbox360. thanks millions Kevin.

Edited by Kevin Lx, 03 March 2016 - 03:42 PM.

Johnnysaurus Re #6 Posted 03 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 1733 battles
  • [ONE]

View PostKevin Lx, on 03 March 2016 - 09:32 AM, said:

Hi folks, If you go into the tech tree after being killed & press on & read about any tank, as soon as the game you were in finishes, you will be frozen reading  the tank profile, & then have to press( xbox home), Then reload the game. Ive had it happen every time while reading any tank profile.       xbox360. thanks millions Kevin.

Hello Tanker,

Thanks for that report! We'll take a look at it.

"I paid the iron price for that Twinkie!" - Me

Need to submit a ticket? Click Here!

Also tagged with Freeze, Restart, Log, Awards, Screen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users