Jump to content


Post your bottom tier results here!


  • Please log in to reply
2644 replies to this topic

Sgt Becket FEAR #1741 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:02 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10423 battles
  • 9,346
  • [ROSA]
  • Member since:
    04-19-2014

 

Started getting worried about running out of ammo xDDD


Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

 

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

__________________________________________________________________________


killer etzi0 #1742 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:55 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 58416 battles
  • 18,556
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014
Rosa in a Russian?:unsure:

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


YCS-186 #1743 Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:36 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19978 battles
  • 2,968
  • [HJCAD]
  • Member since:
    04-23-2016

This is not the tier VIII tank I expected to top a tier X scoreboard with:

 

 

At least it's no longer a steaming pile of crap now that I've finally got the long 88 on it, now it's just semi-terrible.


In the grim darkness of the future of World of Tanks Fantasy, there is only disappointment.
Derp for the Derp God, prammo for the prammo throne! Let the gameplay burn!

moosehaT o #1744 Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:18 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 27148 battles
  • 1,308
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

Missed out on Fadins. One ammo short for fat O-HO :(

 

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/moosehaT%20o/screenshot/5982678


"For a pessimist, i'm pretty optimistic"


Sgt Becket FEAR #1745 Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:31 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10423 battles
  • 9,346
  • [ROSA]
  • Member since:
    04-19-2014

View Postkiller etzi0, on 21 March 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

Rosa in a Russian?:unsure:

 

No, Aurora is my IS-2. Rosa is my Tiger :P

Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

 

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

__________________________________________________________________________


killer etzi0 #1746 Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:07 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 58416 battles
  • 18,556
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014

View PostSgt Becket FEAR, on 22 March 2017 - 04:31 PM, said:

 

No, Aurora is my IS-2. Rosa is my Tiger :P

Phew....ok 


"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


mockney_piers #1747 Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:21 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 9729 battles
  • 2,399
  • [FILTH]
  • Member since:
    01-20-2016

solid team effort trumps top tier carriers (to be fair to rich, he got rngesused by an arty hail mary)

 



killer etzi0 #1748 Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:23 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 58416 battles
  • 18,556
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014

View Postmockney_piers, on 23 March 2017 - 04:21 AM, said:

solid team effort trumps top tier carriers (to be fair to rich, he got rngesused by an arty hail mary)

 

Nice, this is another example of overcoming "broken MM"....

 

And I guess arty felt it was important to get that good Hellcat player out of the battle quick, nice results guys!


"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


M1aSocom2 #1749 Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:19 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 20753 battles
  • 700
  • [-USA-]
  • Member since:
    03-17-2014

Rudy Again...shooting gallery, nutty game.


Time Zone:  EST, UTC-5

 

 


mockney_piers #1750 Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:30 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 9729 battles
  • 2,399
  • [FILTH]
  • Member since:
    01-20-2016

...annnnnd the very opposite of a solid team effort
required viewing for anyone who says 'i can't be incentivised to shoot anything when I'm bottom tier'; apparently noone can :D

 

As it goes i got a couple of shots into that E50 at the top of the hill and went off to bolster other flank once the cavalry arrived.....apparently led by general custer ;)



UngainlyTitan1 #1751 Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:23 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 33069 battles
  • 1,080
  • Member since:
    02-24-2014

So on Wednesday I get an Ace tanker in the SU 100 on Siegfried Line at top tier with 1,572 base xp but then yesterday I do it bottom tier on Westfield in a very tier VIII match with 2,254 base xp so apologies to anyone chasing an ace in that but it was a good game.

 

Scores in spoiler.

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 



killer etzi0 #1752 Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:13 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 58416 battles
  • 18,556
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014

View Postmockney_piers, on 23 March 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

...annnnnd the very opposite of a solid team effort
required viewing for anyone who says 'i can't be incentivised to shoot anything when I'm bottom tier'; apparently noone can :D

 

As it goes i got a couple of shots into that E50 at the top of the hill and went off to bolster other flank once the cavalry arrived.....apparently led by general custer ;)

Always frustrating to be in the game where so many of the mid top heavies end up with goose eggs.

View PostUngainlyTitan1, on 24 March 2017 - 06:23 AM, said:

So on Wednesday I get an Ace tanker in the SU 100 on Siegfried Line at top tier with 1,572 base xp but then yesterday I do it bottom tier on Westfield in a very tier VIII match with 2,254 base xp so apologies to anyone chasing an ace in that but it was a good game.

 

Scores in spoiler.

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

 

Nice work!

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


CAPT1956 #1753 Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:49 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23996 battles
  • 44
  • [WIN4U]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2014
I think there is a misunderstanding here, perhaps mine. To me bottom tier is T1 & T2, mid tier T3 to T6 and high tier T7 upwards. The replies indicate lowest in game tier a totally different kettle of fish. When I saw this topic listed I assumed it was for new starters of players who loved their little kit not experienced players with yet another topic where they can boast of their level of luck. Skill and poaching work, don't  deny it, we all rely on it. How many light tanks have achieved 6 or more kills by rushing in an finishing off another tank severely damaged by others. I know  because I have seen it, and done it. I was in a T10 game with 2 T8 light. An AMX 13 90 followed the heavies all the way through the game and only fired when opponents very low. It scored 9 Kills having dealt out less than 600 damage. Very effective but not everyone was happy. My T10 E100 scored 3600+ damage on 4 tanks with no kills. Allspice fair in love and war but very cynical.

killer etzi0 #1754 Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:29 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 58416 battles
  • 18,556
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014

View PostCAPT1956, on 24 March 2017 - 08:49 AM, said:

I think there is a misunderstanding here, perhaps mine. To me bottom tier is T1 & T2, mid tier T3 to T6 and high tier T7 upwards. The replies indicate lowest in game tier a totally different kettle of fish. When I saw this topic listed I assumed it was for new starters of players who loved their little kit not experienced players with yet another topic where they can boast of their level of luck. Skill and poaching work, don't  deny it, we all rely on it. How many light tanks have achieved 6 or more kills by rushing in an finishing off another tank severely damaged by others. I know  because I have seen it, and done it. I was in a T10 game with 2 T8 light. An AMX 13 90 followed the heavies all the way through the game and only fired when opponents very low. It scored 9 Kills having dealt out less than 600 damage. Very effective but not everyone was happy. My T10 E100 scored 3600+ damage on 4 tanks with no kills. Allspice fair in love and war but very cynical.

 

Yes you misunderstand, this thread was to show the many young grasshoppers here that, being 2 or 3 tiers down does not mean you can not contribute, even finish at the top of the board (win or loose) at the end of the battle.

 

There have been many a posts here from folks complaining that if they are in a tier VI tank, and load into a Tier VIII battle that they might as well just quite straight away, and head back to the garage. This thread de-rails that thought process.


"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


UngainlyTitan1 #1755 Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:28 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 33069 battles
  • 1,080
  • Member since:
    02-24-2014

View PostCAPT1956, on 24 March 2017 - 02:49 PM, said:

I think there is a misunderstanding here, perhaps mine. To me bottom tier is T1 & T2, mid tier T3 to T6 and high tier T7 upwards. The replies indicate lowest in game tier a totally different kettle of fish. When I saw this topic listed I assumed it was for new starters of players who loved their little kit not experienced players with yet another topic where they can boast of their level of luck. Skill and poaching work, don't  deny it, we all rely on it. How many light tanks have achieved 6 or more kills by rushing in an finishing off another tank severely damaged by others. I know  because I have seen it, and done it. I was in a T10 game with 2 T8 light. An AMX 13 90 followed the heavies all the way through the game and only fired when opponents very low. It scored 9 Kills having dealt out less than 600 damage. Very effective but not everyone was happy. My T10 E100 scored 3600+ damage on 4 tanks with no kills. Allspice fair in love and war but very cynical.

 

​If you looked at the last 3 or 4 games results posted all posters were among the top 2 or 3 damage dealers even while being bottom tier.

 



GrowlmonDrgnbutt #1756 Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:05 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 6310 battles
  • 460
  • Member since:
    05-25-2016

Bottom tier with a terrible gun?  No problem when you're hitting people in their butts!

 

GkcffXB.png

nJPQyHU.png

FbzMbLv.png


Edited by GrowlmonDrgnbutt, 24 March 2017 - 11:06 PM.

*stats padded, skill is between blue and purple

 

World of Tanks' original Digimon.


UngainlyTitan1 #1757 Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:10 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 33069 battles
  • 1,080
  • Member since:
    02-24-2014

View PostGrowlmonDrgnbutt, on 24 March 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

Bottom tier with a terrible gun?  No problem when you're hitting people in their butts!

 

GkcffXB.png

nJPQyHU.png

FbzMbLv.png

 

​Wow! 19 penetrations that is a lot of butts :trollface:

M1aSocom2 #1758 Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:23 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 20753 battles
  • 700
  • [-USA-]
  • Member since:
    03-17-2014

View PostCAPT1956, on 24 March 2017 - 09:49 AM, said:

I think there is a misunderstanding here, perhaps mine. To me bottom tier is T1 & T2, mid tier T3 to T6 and high tier T7 upwards. The replies indicate lowest in game tier a totally different kettle of fish. When I saw this topic listed I assumed it was for new starters of players who loved their little kit not experienced players with yet another topic where they can boast of their level of luck. Skill and poaching work, don't  deny it, we all rely on it. How many light tanks have achieved 6 or more kills by rushing in an finishing off another tank severely damaged by others. I know  because I have seen it, and done it. I was in a T10 game with 2 T8 light. An AMX 13 90 followed the heavies all the way through the game and only fired when opponents very low. It scored 9 Kills having dealt out less than 600 damage. Very effective but not everyone was happy. My T10 E100 scored 3600+ damage on 4 tanks with no kills. Allspice fair in love and war but very cynical.

Its just doing very well while being bottom tier. Putting up more damage and kills than anyone else one your team regardless of tier should always be the goal and is achievable by playing smart. Too many people complain about being bottom tier and matchmaking. I enjoy bottom tier games more so than being top tier. More of a challenge and a lot more damage available to take. 


Time Zone:  EST, UTC-5

 

 


Sgt Becket FEAR #1759 Posted 26 March 2017 - 08:39 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10423 battles
  • 9,346
  • [ROSA]
  • Member since:
    04-19-2014


 

 

Old girl still got plenty of fight in her ^_^


Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

 

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

__________________________________________________________________________


TheDeadTANKer #1760 Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:15 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 24033 battles
  • 4,057
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

Not the best game but I tried really hard to carry this game,it just didn't happen.






4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users