Complete List of Tanks (With Full Names)

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Uranprojekt #21 Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:30 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 8338 battles

View PostAstinexx, on 25 March 2016 - 07:05 PM, said:

Every so often I see someone asking about the total number of tanks, or the number of rare premium tanks, or the number of...

I too occasionally wanted to know the answer to an occasional # of question and couldn't find a convenient location in which this information was compiled. (No "look at the tanklopedia and count them" is not convenient.)

So I created an excel spreadsheet that compiled all of the tanks in the game and their configurations as well. I even added the stats for each available through the tanklopedia. This list compiles the tanks for the console versions of WoT. For anyone interested I've attached the list here. [My OCD has also compelled me to find the full names of these tanks when possible. They are included as comments for each vehicle. Though I'm sure I've made a few mistakes, I've tried to find an accurate referance in each case. Tank names/abbreviations I could find no reference for were left as they are.]

The list is current as of the 2.7 update.

For those not wanting to look at the file there are;

384 Total vehicles

1276 Total Configurations

314 Standard vehicles

69 Premium Vehicles

37* Rare Premium Vehicles

4 PS4 Exclusives

2 XBOX Exclusives

3 Special Vehicles

* Panther 8.8, SU-100y & STA-2 will eventually become Non-Rare Premiums in the future.

Which tanks names/abbreviations were you unable to find references for? I'd look for myself but the spreadsheet refuses to load on my phone.

War does not determine who is right, only who is left - Bertrand Russell

I write things, things which can be found in Historical Discussions. Things like this article on the Soviet invasion of Manchuria in 1945 and this article on the Spanish Civil War.

To those of you who don't molest the English language, I salute you. For everyone else, there's this handy link; http://www.reverso.n...elling-grammar/

LOSTVENGENCE96 #22 Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:31 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23961 battles

View Postspenny506, on 26 March 2016 - 04:32 AM, said:

And here is the reason ST is garbage, and actually causes more problems then it's worth.

Disband Supertest Program and institute a a Public Common Test Server.

No, the problem with supertest is wargaming not listening where they should and listening too much when they shouldnt. The whole supertest program is a joke. If people actually knew how it operates, they'd be shocked and rage even more then they do now.

did 1 kill you #23 Posted 26 March 2016 - 11:07 AM

Major

• Players
  • 30846 battles

View PostUranprojekt, on 26 March 2016 - 07:30 PM, said:

Which tanks names/abbreviations were you unable to find references for? I'd look for myself but the spreadsheet refuses to load on my phone.

I had to update my ms excel licence to open it.

When all else fails use the report button.

spenny506 #24 Posted 26 March 2016 - 11:24 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 9953 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostLOSTVENGENCE96, on 26 March 2016 - 05:31 AM, said:

No, the problem with supertest is wargaming not listening where they should and listening too much when they shouldnt. The whole supertest program is a joke. If people actually knew how it operates, they'd be shocked and rage even more then they do now.

If by "where" you mean "who" I completely agree. Look at the power creep and PMM situations, then Max will get on about us having our own balancing issues.

Remember, Play stupid games, and you win stupid prizes! This applies to tanks as well as life.

KeeefyD #25 Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:19 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 11026 battles

View PostUranprojekt, on 26 March 2016 - 10:30 AM, said:

I opened it in Polaris (free software) on my phone.

OP, that's a lot of work. :medal:

Astinexx #26 Posted 26 March 2016 - 01:45 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 31090 battles
  • [GLBLD]

View PostLOSTVENGENCE96, on 26 March 2016 - 05:41 AM, said:

Theres more then 2 Xbox exclusive tanks. I'm pretty sure there's at least 3.

Also. I'm only aware of 2 ps4 exclusive vehicles.

If you can tell me what the 3rd or another XBOX Exclusive(s) are, I'll update the sheet to reflect that. But i was pretty thorough in my research. The only two XBOX exclusives I know of are;

T1E6-X (Released as a holiday reward on the XBOX 360)

T1E6-X1 (Released as an XBOX ONE Beta promo)

Essentially the same vehicle but different paint jobs. They have different names and can be owned together at the same time so I counted them individually.

The four PS4 exclusives are;

T1E6-PS (Released as a PS4 Beta promo)

M22 Locust-PS (Released as a Prerelease download Promo)

Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J PS (Released as an early adopter Promo)

Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H "GuP" (Released as the "Girls und Panzer" Promo)

All of these are statistically the same as their counterpart tanks but with exclusive paint jobs.

Edited by Astinexx, 07 June 2016 - 08:32 PM.

Astinexx #27 Posted 26 March 2016 - 01:47 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 31090 battles
  • [GLBLD]

View Postspenny506, on 26 March 2016 - 09:28 AM, said:

I have no clue what your previous posts are about but nice work on that spread, are going to keep it updated in the future or is it one and done?

I intend to keep it updated as long as I'm active with WoT. Hopefully a long time. But I won't upload a new sheet for every little change. Probably, whenever a new batch of tanks are released, or a some time has passed since my last upload.

spenny506 #28 Posted 26 March 2016 - 01:49 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 9953 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostAstinexx, on 26 March 2016 - 08:47 AM, said:

I intend to keep it updated as long as I'm active with WoT. Hopefully a long time. But I won't upload a new sheet for every little change. Probably, whenever a new batch of tanks are released, or a some time has passed since my last upload.

Well done again and keep up the good work.

Remember, Play stupid games, and you win stupid prizes! This applies to tanks as well as life.

WARxGAME #29 Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:01 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 25440 battles
T-34-88 was exclusive to xbox until release of Playstation founders pack.  Still not available on PC version?  Might be considered a console exclusive.

Astinexx #30 Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:01 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 31090 battles
  • [GLBLD]

Mainly the China line. I gave up after trying to decipher what I could from the few references available for these. Many are tanks borrowed from other nations and reclassified. But there are a few in the Russian line as well. The T-28 comes to mind. There is a configuration "T-28 NAIP" and I could not find a reliable source for what the NAIP stood for. There are a few others I can't recall now. I'll look them over again when I have some more time.

I'll also mention I am fallible. Though I did look far and wide for reliable sources its possible I misinterpreted the occasional abbreviation. If anyone sees a mistake and can point me to a reference, I'll update it.

RPGStylee #31 Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:06 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14782 battles
Sounds like I need to go back to super test for real this time and bloody some noses!

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Please do it I have slow self-esteem you don't want to hurt my feels do you?

Head Kanonenjagdpanzer sales expert

Astinexx #32 Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:08 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 31090 battles
  • [GLBLD]

View PostWARxGAME, on 26 March 2016 - 02:01 PM, said:

T-34-88 was exclusive to xbox until release of Playstation founders pack. Still not available on PC version? Might be considered a console exclusive.

Yea, this speadsheet deals with console WoT versions only. I don't play the PC version and though I considered including those, the project got to be too cumbersome and time consuming so I had to draw the line somewhere.

There are a few Rare Premiums that are "XBOX Exclusive" in that they are not available on the PS4 currently. But these Rare Premiums occasionally become available again in future bundles and theoretically will eventually be available on the PS4. I'm defining "Exclusives" based on feedback from the developers/designers claims that a tank will never be 'released' again. And to date this status has been reserved for the repaint promos only AFAIK.

Astinexx #33 Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:08 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 31090 battles
  • [GLBLD]

Had a chance to skim through. Aside from China Line the following I couldn't find references to;

French - S35 CA

French - AMX 12t configuration AMX 12t 1er (No reference for "r" or "er" )

German - Spahpanzer Ru 251 (No reference for the Ru)

USA - MTLS-1G14

USSR - T-28 configuration T-28 NAIP (No reference for NAIP)

USSR - T-34 configuration T-34 IST (No reference for IST)

USSR - S-51 configuration T100Z (No reference for Z)

Edited by Astinexx, 26 March 2016 - 03:09 PM.

marinefish666 #34 Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:27 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 41657 battles

Can you post in another format?

My pc wont open it.

Senior Technical Engineer, all reg tanks unlocked! All reg X tanks in garage.

Uranprojekt #35 Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:03 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 8338 battles

View PostAstinexx, on 26 March 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

Had a chance to skim through. Aside from China Line the following I couldn't find references to;

French - S35 CA

French - AMX 12t configuration AMX 12t 1er (No reference for "r" or "er" )

German - Spahpanzer Ru 251 (No reference for the Ru)

USA - MTLS-1G14

USSR - T-28 configuration T-28 NAIP (No reference for NAIP)

USSR - T-34 configuration T-34 IST (No reference for IST)

USSR - S-51 configuration T100Z (No reference for Z)

From what I remember when I studied French, years ago mind you, "1er" is the French way of saying "1st". As for "CA", I believe that may stand for "Char d'Assaut" which is French for "assault tank".

As for the Russian, "Z" is З, "NAIP" would be НАИП and "IST" would be ИСТ. They could be factory designations or they could actually mean something. I'll see if I can find something out.

The other ones, I don't know what they are.

War does not determine who is right, only who is left - Bertrand Russell

I write things, things which can be found in Historical Discussions. Things like this article on the Soviet invasion of Manchuria in 1945 and this article on the Spanish Civil War.

To those of you who don't molest the English language, I salute you. For everyone else, there's this handy link; http://www.reverso.n...elling-grammar/

LOSTVENGENCE96 #36 Posted 26 March 2016 - 07:18 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23961 battles

View PostAstinexx, on 26 March 2016 - 08:45 AM, said:

If you can tell me what the 3rd or another XBOX Exclusive(s) are, I'll update the sheet to reflect that. But i was pretty thorough in my research. The only two XBOX exclusives I know of are;

T1E6-X (Released as a holiday reward on the XBOX 360)

T1E6-X1 (Released as an XBOX ONE Beta promo)

Essentially the same vehicle but different paint jobs. They have different names and can be owed at together so I counted them individually.

The four PS4 exclusives are;

T1E6-PS (Released as a PS4 Beta promo)

M22 Locust-PS (Released as a Prerelease download Promo)

Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J PS (Released as an early adopter Promo)

Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H "GuP" (Released as the "Girls und Panzer" Promo)

All of these are statistically the same as their counterpart tanks but with exclusive paint jobs.

Amx chaffee is Xbox exclusive as far as I'm aware. 

And I'm 96% certain the gup tank is on blitz as well.

Astinexx #37 Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:38 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 31090 battles
  • [GLBLD]

View Postmarinefish666, on 26 March 2016 - 04:27 PM, said:

Can you post in another format?

My pc wont open it.

I've provided a link to an OpenOffice version of the sheet in the OP.

View PostUranprojekt, on 26 March 2016 - 05:03 PM, said:

From what I remember when I studied French, years ago mind you, "1er" is the French way of saying "1st". As for "CA", I believe that may stand for "Char d'Assaut" which is French for "assault tank".

As for the Russian, "Z" is З, "NAIP" would be НАИП and "IST" would be ИСТ. They could be factory designations or they could actually mean something. I'll see if I can find something out.

The other ones, I don't know what they are.

I believe you're right about the CA, but I couldn't find any solid reference for that. If you know of one. please let me know.

The Russian "Z" is almost a certainty to be a designation for a factory, as that is the standard format of Russian Nomenclature. But I couldn't locate a reference for the exact factory it denotes which is why I left it blank for now.

Astinexx #38 Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:44 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 31090 battles
  • [GLBLD]

View PostRAGNAR0K N ROLL, on 25 March 2016 - 07:08 PM, said:

But the Panther 8.8 and the SU 100-Y are already in the tech tree?

You are correct. I had not been in-game for some time before posting this. (Been on a Witcher 3 kick for about a month.) I've updated the ;atest version to reflect this.

View PostLOSTVENGENCE96, on 26 March 2016 - 07:18 PM, said:

Amx chaffee is Xbox exclusive as far as I'm aware. 

And I'm 96% certain the gup tank is on blitz as well.

As I mentioned there are a few Premium Rares that are not available on the PS4, but they re likely to be be released again at a future date.

I also believe you are correct about the "GuP" on Blitz. But this spreadsheet deals with the Console version of the game specifically. (XBOX360/Xbox One and PS4). I'm not including tanks from the PC version or Blitz. Exclusivity on this sheet is to identify tanks that the Devs have claimed will only be released on either the XBOX or PS4 side only.

LOSTVENGENCE96 #39 Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:08 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23961 battles

View PostAstinexx, on 31 March 2016 - 05:44 PM, said:

You are correct. I had not been in-game for some time before posting this. (Been on a Witcher 3 kick for about a month.) I've updated the ;atest version to reflect this.

As I mentioned there are a few Premium Rares that are not available on the PS4, but they re likely to be be released again at a future date.

I also believe you are correct about the "GuP" on Blitz. But this spreadsheet deals with the Console version of the game specifically. (XBOX360/Xbox One and PS4). I'm not including tanks from the PC version or Blitz. Exclusivity on this sheet is to identify tanks that the Devs have claimed will only be released on either the XBOX or PS4 side only.

You're contradicting yourself in the last part.

Astinexx #40 Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:13 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 31090 battles
  • [GLBLD]
Both sheets are up to date as of 4/5/16

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users