error joining the battle: you have already joined the team

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

ZebbySFS53 #1 Posted 27 March 2016 - 01:38 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11947 battles

I have been playing this game for two years now on the console and never had I had so much trouble getting help as I have with this issue... I have uninstalled and redownloaded, done flips and jumped through hoops and nothing after three days I still can not play the game that I so dearly love....

backstory on my situation... a friend and I were playing all day and then all of the sudden we got stuck in the loading screen for about 9 minutes...we then restarted and received this error message...both of us...and since it was both of us I would hardly think it was my internet that caused the problem...also since i have restarted routers and made sure that everything was all fresh and what not...

I hope that someone an admin or what have you sees this and says oh hey I know what the deal is and poof i get a solution..because this whole ticket thing in support is not helping one bit... i just want to play this game and have fun and kill tanks...is that too much to ask for....

please help me obi wan kenobi you are my only hope

SecndChance NoO #2 Posted 27 March 2016 - 01:53 AM

Major

• Players
  • 6024 battles

We are currently looking it to a few differnt issue and this one could be related.

The support you get on your ticket will walk you through common steps for most issue. These steps help us see if this is connection related first, then moved to possible other issue.

I'm willing to bet what you are reporting is related to issues that are currently being investigated.

Can you provide us with the following information to help us pin pointing the possible causes or related current bug.

No details are too small and could be vital to finding the root cause. Yes, this could be sever based.

If you are still having this issue, please provided us withe following information.

***Please cut and paste the following questions along with your answers.***

•  - What system are you playing on? (XBox One/ 360/PS4)
  •  - What time did this happen?(please provide us with your time zone)
  •  - What tank were you playing on when this happened? Does this only happen in one Tank?
  •  - What map were you on when this happened?
  •  - What server were you on when this happened? (East, West, EU)
  •  - How many games can you play before your reported issue starts?
  •  - Does this issue Freeze your entire system?
  •  - Does this happen every time you play?
  •  - Do you receive any error messages when attempting to connect? (i.e. E:##G22, E:##G63, etc.)    

We understand your frustrations and apologize for this inconvenience.

madreefer fiend #3 Posted 27 March 2016 - 02:00 AM

Private

• Players
  • 12429 battles
  • [SLARM]
I'm having the same issue and so are other people: Here is a similar post: http://forum-console...-battleno-game/

ZebbySFS53 #4 Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:07 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11947 battles

View PostSecndChance WGA, on 27 March 2016 - 01:53 AM, said:

We are currently looking it to a few differnt issue and this one could be related.

The support you get on your ticket will walk you through common steps for most issue. These steps help us see if this is connection related first, then moved to possible other issue.

I'm willing to bet what you are reporting is related to issues that are currently being investigated.

Can you provide us with the following information to help us pin pointing the possible causes or related current bug.

No details are too small and could be vital to finding the root cause. Yes, this could be sever based.

If you are still having this issue, please provided us withe following information.

***Please cut and paste the following questions along with your answers.***

•  - What system are you playing on? (XBox One/ 360/PS4)
  •  - What time did this happen?(please provide us with your time zone)
  •  - What tank were you playing on when this happened? Does this only happen in one Tank?
  •  - What map were you on when this happened?
  •  - What server were you on when this happened? (East, West, EU)
  •  - How many games can you play before your reported issue starts?
  •  - Does this issue Freeze your entire system?
  •  - Does this happen every time you play?
  •  - Do you receive any error messages when attempting to connect? (i.e. E:##G22, E:##G63, etc.)    

We understand your frustrations and apologize for this inconvenience.

•  - What system are you playing on? (XBox One/ 360/PS4) xbox one
  •  - What time did this happen?(please provide us with your time zone) it was probably around 10 pm central time maybe earlier
  •  - What tank were you playing on when this happened? Does this only happen in one Tank? Black Prince... and this is the first occurance
  •  - What map were you on when this happened? it was stuck in the queue
  •  - What server were you on when this happened? (East, West, EU) west
  •  - How many games can you play before your reported issue starts? more than a dozen
  •  - Does this issue Freeze your entire system? no
  •  - Does this happen every time you play? no
  •  - Do you receive any error messages when attempting to connect? (i.e. E:##G22, E:##G63, etc.)   no just says i can not connect to a new lobby or  join game  ect.
thank you for the help and feedback

ZebbySFS53 #5 Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:14 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11947 battles
this also started yesterday march 25

SecndChance NoO #6 Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:43 AM

Major

• Players
  • 6024 battles

WG Vindicator is one of the live team and if he's posting, thay are looking into this already. When I file a investigation report, he is one folks that work on this type of problem.

You are in good hands hopefully a fix is already being tested.

ZebbySFS53 #7 Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:55 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11947 battles

View PostSecndChance WGA, on 27 March 2016 - 04:43 AM, said:

WG Vindicator is one of the live team and if he's posting, thay are looking into this already. When I file a investigation report, he is one folks that work on this type of problem.

You are in good hands hopefully a fix is already being tested.

thank you all for the help!

madreefer fiend #8 Posted 27 March 2016 - 01:14 PM

Private

• Players
  • 12429 battles
  • [SLARM]
its finally fixed!

Joshified #9 Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:56 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 25308 battles
  • [ARMRY]
Can I just say I’m having this issue again right now after the 4.1 update? I’ve submitted a ticket. Cheers.

vvv Zig Zag vvv #10 Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:38 PM

Private

• Players
  • 27288 battles
  • [RIP]
I'm receiving the "Error joining battle: you've already joined a team" message.

I reinstalled the game and it's still broken. Please fix this warming. I just purchased 3 days of premium and it's wasted money.

It's says my Bat Chat is in battle since last night. Playing on XBOX1 

Very disappointed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users