Say what you will, Chi Nu can snipe!

Chi Nu Japanese Medium

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Photocyte #1 Posted 09 April 2016 - 03:16 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7200 battles

I've always loved the Chi Nu, even if it's not the most consistently rewarding tank to play. It's so situation dependent, but when you can use that gun depression and accuracy for all its worth, man does it just sing!

Himmelsdorf can be a horrible map for the Chi Nu. It's not a brawler and your best hope is a second line peek-a-boom behind teammates. UNLESS you can take the hill. We spawned north, so we had access to the ideal side of the hill for gun-depression to help us out. 

Long story short, it came down to this moment. The red's M7 was effectively (props to him) harassing our KV1 and slowly but inevitably killing him. They were playing ring-around-the-rosie . . . and the Chi Nu's accuracy was our KV1's only hope :)

https://youtu.be/Ey-XH-O6S6A

Super happy with how that turned out!

Xbox One

MADBrettZ #2 Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:26 AM

Major

• Players
  • 20948 battles
  • [47R]

Nice shooting!! 

Love both the Chi Nu & Chi Nu Kai ( shame about their "rice paper" armour ) the guns are excellent.

Treat mine like a tank destroyer, Chi Nu has camo net. Do my best not to be spotted, otherwise you are the next BBQ on the battlefield!

Hoping to get to the rifled guns at some stage...... Good luck

Greywoolfe64 #3 Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:22 AM

Major

• Players
  • 16158 battles
  • [27PZR]

Had an epic match with mine last night on Dragon Ridge- 7 kills, High Calibre, Top Gun, Reaper and Mastery 1st class all in one!

"Some say that he dines on lower glacis, and that he once spent three weeks hiding in a thick French bush. All we know is, he's called the Stug!"

Current garage (MOE's marked with star*) -click spoiler.

Spoiler

PzG Kami #4 Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:40 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26460 battles
  • [IIAD]
Chi-Nu is <3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users