Jump to content


Dont ask how i survived


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

l Parko l #1 Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:34 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36371 battles
  • 1,332
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

215b best tank in game

 

Spoiler

 


Currently 87 3 marked tanks -

 Twitch / Youtube

 


HooverRAD #2 Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:52 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 32048 battles
  • 3,807
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
Dude.... How'd you survive that? :trollface:

 Alba gu bràth

 

Go check out the Unofficial forum.. http://thebunker.freeforums.net/

Tha an h-a-mhàin deoc cò bod nas-fheàrr na bò mhair bò bhràmair


HooverRAD #3 Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:53 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 32048 battles
  • 3,807
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
Sorry.. I couldn't resist. That was a really good game to watch. The fact that your ammo rack was damaged, only added to the tension.

 Alba gu bràth

 

Go check out the Unofficial forum.. http://thebunker.freeforums.net/

Tha an h-a-mhàin deoc cò bod nas-fheàrr na bò mhair bò bhràmair


l Parko l #4 Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:46 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36371 battles
  • 1,332
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostHooverRAD, on 11 April 2016 - 10:53 AM, said:

Sorry.. I couldn't resist. That was a really good game to watch. The fact that your ammo rack was damaged, only added to the tension.

 

Thanks man, things heated up real fast.. i think the armour on the 215b is under estimated, it really can hold up in situations like that.. i tried my best to use the is7 wreck as the only bit of cover i had :)

Currently 87 3 marked tanks -

 Twitch / Youtube

 


FLC OLMAPOSL RU #5 Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:35 PM

    Sherif

  • Beta Tester
  • 45941 battles
  • 4,065
  • Member since:
    07-04-2013

View Postl Parko l, on 11 April 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

215b best tank in game

 

Spoiler

 

 

good game

CyraxPT #6 Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:50 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13260 battles
  • 1,532
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015
Newbie here, i'm confused, isn't the FV215b supposed to have longer reloads and more damage?

l Parko l #7 Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:53 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36371 battles
  • 1,332
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostCyraxPT, on 11 April 2016 - 01:50 PM, said:

Newbie here, i'm confused, isn't the FV215b supposed to have longer reloads and more damage?

 

You are probably thinking of the tank destroyer version the FV215b 183, that has a 25 second reload and has 1750 average damage with HESH :)

Currently 87 3 marked tanks -

 Twitch / Youtube

 


CyraxPT #8 Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:59 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13260 battles
  • 1,532
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

View Postl Parko l, on 11 April 2016 - 01:53 PM, said:

 

You are probably thinking of the tank destroyer version the FV215b 183, that has a 25 second reload and has 1750 average damage with HESH :)

 

Yeah, i'm dumb, i finally noticed the heavy tank symbol, in my defense i don't think i ever saw the british tier 10 HT (ps4 player here) and both tanks are similar. Interesting tank...

l Parko l #9 Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:31 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36371 battles
  • 1,332
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostCyraxPT, on 11 April 2016 - 01:59 PM, said:

 

Yeah, i'm dumb, i finally noticed the heavy tank symbol, in my defense i don't think i ever saw the british tier 10 HT (ps4 player here) and both tanks are similar. Interesting tank...

 

I would highly recommend getting the heavy tank. Its my favourite tier X 

Currently 87 3 marked tanks -

 Twitch / Youtube

 


x Gadreel x #10 Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:56 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 13880 battles
  • 428
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

View Postl Parko l, on 11 April 2016 - 02:31 PM, said:

 

I would highly recommend getting the heavy tank. Its my favourite tier X 

 

It's not a heavy though, ;) it's one of those hybrid tanks 

 

All the credit goes to METALHELLIONx84 for this awesome Sig.


dnL V2 #11 Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:39 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25172 battles
  • 167
  • [-UNL-]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

 

YOU REMEMBER BRO...:D

 






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users