Posted Image

We are a 25 years and older Xbox clan

Below are the requirements to join our clan:

Tier I - Tier X Tanks

We play to have fun and we are an open clan

Good Attitude

Teamwork would be great!

Working Mic

If you don't know the maps yet and need help setting tanks up we will be there for you!

If you are looking for some gamer's to have some fun on the battlefield you have found the right CLAN!

www.porkchopplatoon.com

700 Members Strong

Motto: Leave no Pig Behind!

TheSandman23k

or

deadmeat1027

Posted Image

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

Clan Night Video 

http://console.world...clans/xbox/PCP/

Edited by TheSandman23k, 26 September 2017 - 06:45 PM.

wipsy #2 Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:20 PM

Private

• Players
  • 13 battles
Sandman, I haven't played this since it came to Xbox One.  I need to get my rear in gear .

greeneagle5 #3 Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:29 AM

Private

• Players
  • 268 battles
  • [PCP]
If you constantly find yourself muting every loud mouthed [edited]in the room, please join us. We are a collective of (semi) mature adults who like to win, but have a hell of a lot of fun whether we win or lose. Sign up today! http://www.porkchopplatoon.com

greeneagle5 #4 Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:30 AM

Private

• Players
  • 268 battles
  • [PCP]

/\ /\ /\ /\ *jackelope*

TheSandman23k #5 Posted 22 April 2016 - 02:19 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7966 battles
  • [PCP]
Wipsy please do we have a great time and some nights we fill up 3 lobby's.

F1at1ined #6 Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:24 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]

Just giving this a friendly bump. Great bunch of tankers here at PCP. I only picked this game up just over a week ago and have been having a blast with it - literally. Usually easy to find plenty of platoon mates on each night, and like the OP said, very friendly, very fun and very supportive bunch. If you meet the criteria age wise and console wise, and are fed up rolling solo in this hugely addictive game, I heartily recommend checking us out!

No Pig is left behind!

If you are over 25 years old, play on the XBox, and are tired of running solo in MP games, you are welcome to stop by and check out Pork Chop Platoon - an over 25 XBox only community. We have members playing all of the popular MP titles, including WoT, Rocket League, Destiny, BF, Halo, COD, Forza, Overwatch, and are always happy to add new members looking for refuge. Stop by at www.porkchopplatoon.com and say hello!

Registration tip: make sure to register at our full desktop version of the site, not a mobile one. Trying to register using the mobile version impacts one of the security questions. Once registered, mobile versions are fine to utilize our website. Ping me if you get stuck and I can get you back on track.

cstaalin #7 Posted 25 May 2016 - 05:30 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5625 battles
  • [PCP]
Great clan!

F1at1ined #8 Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:06 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]

Pork Chop Platoon continues to roll out a decent sized number of dedicated and enthusiastic tankers each night, with people playing from 8-12 EST each weeknight and sometimes earlier/later. We also have a pretty active weekend group of players. If you are looking for some platoon mates and are interested, feel free to stop by our forums as we would love to meet you.

No Pig Left Behind!

Roll out!

If you are over 25 years old, play on the XBox, and are tired of running solo in MP games, you are welcome to stop by and check out Pork Chop Platoon - an over 25 XBox only community. We have members playing all of the popular MP titles, including WoT, Rocket League, Destiny, BF, Halo, COD, Forza, Overwatch, and are always happy to add new members looking for refuge. Stop by at www.porkchopplatoon.com and say hello!

Registration tip: make sure to register at our full desktop version of the site, not a mobile one. Trying to register using the mobile version impacts one of the security questions. Once registered, mobile versions are fine to utilize our website. Ping me if you get stuck and I can get you back on track.

Apoc78OO #9 Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:58 AM

Private

• Players
  • 4066 battles
  • [PCP]
How do I join this sound like a great clan for me. Iv been playing since the beta but I'm not on all the time just want to have fun when I am. Apoc78OO dubble cap letter oo 

WhiffyTramp #10 Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:59 AM

Private

• Players
  • 14205 battles
Sounds like a good clan. Which server do you guys play tanks on?

F1at1ined #11 Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:40 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]

View PostApoc78OO, on 19 October 2016 - 10:58 PM, said:

How do I join this sound like a great clan for me. Iv been playing since the beta but I'm not on all the time just want to have fun when I am. Apoc78OO dubble cap letter oo 

Hi there Apoc78OO

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, we're mostly a casual group and we all understand real life means we cannot game every night for 4-5 hours. Sometimes we try haha. If you're interested, you are welcome to stop by and check us out at our web home - www.porkchopplatoon.com. You can just sign up there and once approved, there's is a sub forum where you can just post a brief intro post that just introduces yourself, lists your preferred games and whatever you care to share. There's a lot of us gamer guys and girls (not all playing WoT) but despite how spread out we are over multiple games, we're all on the XBox only, and we consider ourselves a family/community rather than a clan. I also want to re-iterate that we place no mandatory skill level, tier or any requirement to join other than the age limit and that we're here to have fun and play games.

You are also welcome to shoot me a FR and we can get you into some platoons if you are looking for some casual tank shootin'. My GT is F1at1ined (the Ls are ones, so I can relate to having to explain how to key in my GT like you did lol). I'll try to remember to send you a FR when I am online tonight, but please do stop by to check us out on the forums as we'd love to meet you :)

Edited by F1at1ined, 20 October 2016 - 02:42 PM.

F1at1ined #12 Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:44 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]

View PostELFOXPI55, on 20 October 2016 - 06:59 AM, said:

Sounds like a good clan. Which server do you guys play tanks on?

Hey there ELFOXPI55

Thanks for the reply. We predominantly play in the NA-East server. We have a few people who do play on the Euro servers, and some of us have been known to play on the Euro servers as well. We tend to go where there's more players, so we find earlier in the day there's more people playing on the Euro server as it's night time over there, and in the evening, when its dead of night/early morning, the NA-East server seems to be the busiest. Most of us default to the NA-East server though, as we have more US and Canada based Pigs.

WhiffyTramp #13 Posted 20 October 2016 - 04:47 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14205 battles

View PostF1at1ined, on 20 October 2016 - 02:44 PM, said:

Hey there ELFOXPI55

Thanks for the reply. We predominantly play in the NA-East server. We have a few people who do play on the Euro servers, and some of us have been known to play on the Euro servers as well. We tend to go where there's more players, so we find earlier in the day there's more people playing on the Euro server as it's night time over there, and in the evening, when its dead of night/early morning, the NA-East server seems to be the busiest. Most of us default to the NA-East server though, as we have more US and Canada based Pigs.

Thanks for the info. I've only ever played on Europe, I'll ping you a FR if thats cool as I'd like to get into some platoon games.

F1at1ined #14 Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:07 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]

View PostELFOXPI55, on 20 October 2016 - 11:47 AM, said:

Thanks for the info. I've only ever played on Europe, I'll ping you a FR if thats cool as I'd like to get into some platoon games.

Absolutely, that's fine. We have a couple of Euros in our clan who play by default on the Euro server, but they have had little to zero lag issues when they've joined us on the NA-East server. And having played on the Euro server myself a few times, I dont honestly notice much difference either. I am sure there is, but its neglible and probably I dont notice it due to my weak skills haha.

WhiffyTramp #15 Posted 20 October 2016 - 08:11 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14205 battles

View PostF1at1ined, on 20 October 2016 - 06:07 PM, said:

Absolutely, that's fine. We have a couple of Euros in our clan who play by default on the Euro server, but they have had little to zero lag issues when they've joined us on the NA-East server. And having played on the Euro server myself a few times, I dont honestly notice much difference either. I am sure there is, but its neglible and probably I dont notice it due to my weak skills haha.

Haha, I'm sure I won't either then. I'll give NA East a try then

Plrossayer #16 Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:37 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 13044 battles
  • [TVTC]
How do I get in ? Do we need to play together some time to see if we all get along ?

F1at1ined #17 Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:29 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]

View PostPlrossayer, on 25 October 2016 - 04:37 PM, said:

How do I get in ? Do we need to play together some time to see if we all get along ?

Hey man

I just saw your private msg and replied. I also sent a msg to you via XBL. Obviously playing together helps us ensure we are a mutually good fit. We dont have any skill or tier requirement, nor do we insist on mandatory training practices or that you play certain times or hours per night. We just are here to have fun, be laid back, and enjoy the tanking. I've shot you a FR and we can get you into some platoons so you can see if we are what you're looking for. I also gave you details in the private msg about how to check us out at www.porkchopplatoon.com, which would be your first step to formally applying to join. We have a 'rigorous' probation period that requires you to basically 'be yourself' and 'have fun gaming with us'.

Happy to have found a couple of new faces to add to our regulars already!

F1at1ined #18 Posted 29 October 2016 - 02:30 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]
Now that the Monster Op is over, matchmaking seems a little easier for platooning. If you are over 25, onXBox, and tired of running solo, give us a look. No tier requirements.Typically we run all tiers from 3 up to 10 and happy to focus grinding specific tank tiers when asked.

LockstockWilly #19 Posted 29 October 2016 - 02:34 PM

Private

• Players
  • 775 battles
Hello, I am over 25 and tired of running on my own. Can I join up? GT is LockstockWilly

F1at1ined #20 Posted 29 October 2016 - 02:50 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]

View PostLockstockWilly, on 29 October 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

Hello, I am over 25 and tired of running on my own. Can I join up? GT is LockstockWilly

Hey Willy 

Thanks for the reply. If you're interested, you are welcome to stop by and check us out at our web home - www.porkchopplatoon.com. You can just sign up there and once approved, there's is a sub forum where you can just post an introduction.

We call ourselves a family/community rather than a clan. We dont just play only Tanks. I also wish to stress that we place no mandatory skill level, tier or any requirement to join other than the age limit and that we're here to have fun and play games.

You are welcome to shoot me a FR so we can get you in with our group of regulars. I myself should be online a fair amount today and the weekend. My GT is F1at1ined. I'll send you a FR, but I encourage you to stop by to check us out on the forums as we'd love to meet you 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users