• Players
  • 22000 battles
do you guys have a club on XBL set up?  always looking for good platoon members

F1at1ined #42 Posted 06 December 2016 - 12:30 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]
We have a club but just for our community. Its not game specific.I think we are trying to gauge its usefulness compared to our active forums.

If you are over 25 years old, play on the XBox, and are tired of running solo in MP games, you are welcome to stop by and check out Pork Chop Platoon - an over 25 XBox only community. We have members playing all of the popular MP titles, including WoT, Rocket League, Destiny, BF, Halo, COD, Forza, Overwatch, and are always happy to add new members looking for refuge. Stop by at www.porkchopplatoon.com and say hello!

Registration tip: make sure to register at our full desktop version of the site, not a mobile one. Trying to register using the mobile version impacts one of the security questions. Once registered, mobile versions are fine to utilize our website. Ping me if you get stuck and I can get you back on track.

F1at1ined #43 Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:26 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]
We have been fortunate enough to add some great new members to our community from this forum. We are always open for recruiting more like minded guys and girls to join our WoT regulars. Though our community plays and enjoys many of the fine XBL MP titles out there, we have a solid core of tankers who strictly play this game. If you're interested, I recommend checking us out. Pork Chop Platoon just celebrated its 9th anniversary last night, and its our members who make it a special place to hang out, socialize and PTFO. :)

If you are over 25 years old, play on the XBox, and are tired of running solo in MP games, you are welcome to stop by and check out Pork Chop Platoon - an over 25 XBox only community. We have members playing all of the popular MP titles, including WoT, Rocket League, Destiny, BF, Halo, COD, Forza, Overwatch, and are always happy to add new members looking for refuge. Stop by at www.porkchopplatoon.com and say hello!

Registration tip: make sure to register at our full desktop version of the site, not a mobile one. Trying to register using the mobile version impacts one of the security questions. Once registered, mobile versions are fine to utilize our website. Ping me if you get stuck and I can get you back on track.

DaveTheGreat19 #44 Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:47 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7540 battles
  • [PCP]
Good games this weekend Flatland!

If you are over 25 years old, play on the XBox, and are tired of running solo in MP games, you are welcome to stop by and check out Pork Chop Platoon - an over 25 XBox only community. We have members playing all of the popular MP titles, including WoT, Rocket League, Destiny, BF, Halo, COD, Forza, Overwatch, and are always happy to add new members looking for refuge. Stop by at www.porkchopplatoon.com and say hello!

Sparkweld #45 Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:51 PM

Private

• Players
  • 20974 battles
  • [PCP]
This past weekends events were great! Lawn darts and demo derby with tanks was a blast, Keep up the good work Flat!!

TheSandman23k #46 Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:07 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7966 battles
  • [PCP]
Yes indeed Flatline keep up the good work.  Never thought of deby tanks that is awesome!

EAGLE X22 #47 Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:11 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9668 battles
  • [PCP]
I just want to say welcome to the new members we have added recently.  See you on the battlefield!

deadmeat1027 #48 Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:30 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17129 battles
This is a great bunch of easy going tankers. I an really enjoying getting to play with them all. Lawn darts is the funniest thing I have seen while playing WOT. If you are looking for an over 25 adult clan PCP is the place to be.

Mohawk E101 #49 Posted 15 December 2016 - 10:43 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9645 battles
  • [PCP]
Greetings.
Still room for one more?

how can I join the team?

Best regards

F1at1ined #50 Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:52 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]

Hey Mohawk!

Absolutely! Always room for new tankers here. Our only requirements are the age limit and that you aren't an [edited]hat. Well, no more of one than the rest of us Pigs lol

My sig contains basic instructions for the first steps towards applying to join our merry band. Register at our website, www.porkchopplatoon.com,  and then once registered, post a new thread in the Reporting For Duty subforum introducing yourself. I will add you as a friend now, and get you into our platoons. We play every night so you should have no problems finding Pigs online to blow tanks up with! Looking forward to meeting you!

Mohawk E101 #51 Posted 16 December 2016 - 06:56 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9645 battles
  • [PCP]
Greetings

That´s great :)
Like most of the guys here, I´m looking to team up to play on xbox one.
It is hard to find good and nice players in world of tanks, most of the time players "don´t have mic" :D

Best regards

Edited by Mohawk E101, 16 December 2016 - 08:01 PM.

Mohawk E101 #52 Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:35 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9645 battles
  • [PCP]
Hi F1at1ined
I can´t find the "Reporting For Duty" sub forum in your site. :(

F1at1ined #53 Posted 17 December 2016 - 01:01 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]

View PostMohawk E101, on 16 December 2016 - 03:35 PM, said:

Hi F1at1ined
I can´t find the "Reporting For Duty" sub forum in your site. :(

hey Mohawk

I just replied to your private message and hopefully my advice clarifies things for you. I think forum access is limited or even off limits til you successfully registered.  It helps keep our forums spambot free 

Lord Thurisaz #54 Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:40 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 19491 battles
  • [CHRG]

Greetings F1at1ined,

I would be interested in playing a few nights with you Pigs, see if your the right type of slop for me to roll around in.:deer:

F1at1ined #55 Posted 21 December 2016 - 10:44 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]

View PostLord Thurisaz, on 20 December 2016 - 03:40 AM, said:

Greetings F1at1ined,

I would be interested in playing a few nights with you Pigs, see if your the right type of slop for me to roll around in.:deer:

Greetings Lord Thurisaz

By all means. Sounds like a plan. The Tanksmas Op has a fair number of us playing every night grinding for goodies. Shoot me a FR and I will do the same. If we are prime slopworthy fellows, you can apply at our online sty.

F1at1ined #56 Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:00 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]
It was good meeting you last night, Lord Thurisaz. Looking forward to running more tanks with you. Sorry I had to leave after a few games. I'm still fighting to get over a cold. The others hopefully took good care of you :)

Lord Thurisaz #57 Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:13 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 19491 battles
  • [CHRG]
It was a good time, everyone was very welcoming.

F1at1ined #58 Posted 30 December 2016 - 05:06 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]

Tanking is so much more entertaining and fun when part of a platoon!

If on the XBox, aee over 25 and are fed up with soloing alone, you are welcome to check us out!

DeAtHtAsTiC93 #59 Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:26 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19134 battles
  • [PCP]
We usually have a few platoons running nightly.  So if you are sick of running alone send me or Flat a message on XBOX live and we would be happy to get you into a room with other PCP members.  If you are over 25 and want to hang out and shoot some tanks while laughing this is a good place. 

XxSodaxC4lv3xX #60 Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:34 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2668 battles

Hi Guys,

First of all best wishes for 2017 :D

I'm also looking for a clan to play with. I would like to speak with some of the leaders, is that possible?

Greet :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users