WoT Console Encyclopedia. All tank data compiled [Hidden stats discovered!] (updated 11-Apr-18)

Data Stats WoT Console Tank characteristics

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

emperordennis #21 Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:22 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 31-5-16:

• Updated all files to include update 3.0 data
  • Files already include the new premiums (Motherland, ISU-122S and IS-2)
  • I still have the data from BEFORE the update if anyone is interested in double checking the patch notes, or if you think there were hidden updates. If so, leave a reply or send me a PM for the old data.

Very good guide: Beta582's Guide to Everything

All WoT Console tank characteristics (including hidden stats): WoT Console Encyclopedia

Dr Bodge #22 Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:49 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9612 battles

Dear Emperor,

This is extremely useful material. I am currently using it on a piece of research I think might turn out to be very useful and informative, simultaneously answering several currently unanswered questions in WoT. I have noticed something about the data though. You don't seem to have Aim Time in the data base. Is it likely to be added at some point?

Thanks,

Dr B.

"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent."

emperordennis #23 Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:04 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

View PostDr Bodge, on 02 June 2016 - 02:49 PM, said:

Dear Emperor,

This is extremely useful material. I am currently using it on a piece of research I think might turn out to be very useful and informative, simultaneously answering several currently unanswered questions in WoT. I have noticed something about the data though. You don't seem to have Aim Time in the data base. Is it likely to be added at some point?

Thanks,

Dr B.

Sadly no. All the information was taken from the WoT Xbox encyclopedia, which does not contain the aim times. And since I have no access to the in game files I can not extract the aim times. 

If they add them in the future I will extract the data for sure, but as of right now I can't do that, sorry. 

Good luck on your research anyway :) 

All WoT Console tank characteristics (including hidden stats): WoT Console Encyclopedia

Not that proud #24 Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:53 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17494 battles

View Postemperordennis, on 02 June 2016 - 10:04 AM, said:

Sadly no. All the information was taken from the WoT Xbox encyclopedia, which does not contain the aim times. And since I have no access to the in game files I can not extract the aim times. 

If they add them in the future I will extract the data for sure, but as of right now I can't do that, sorry. 

Good luck on your research anyway :) 

Oddly aim time is available in the companion app, but you'd have to collect it manually I would assume. I am not a computer programmer and I know this would take a lot of work, but is there any chance you could build a website like tanks.gg for us?  Or maybe collaborate with the guy at tanks.gg to put our stats up?  

emperordennis #25 Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:06 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

View PostNot that proud, on 07 June 2016 - 01:53 PM, said:

Oddly aim time is available in the companion app, but you'd have to collect it manually I would assume. I am not a computer programmer and I know this would take a lot of work, but is there any chance you could build a website like tanks.gg for us?  Or maybe collaborate with the guy at tanks.gg to put our stats up?  

I might "outsource" the manual labour to some willing community member. If I get aim times for all packages I can add them, and if I know the clip size I could calculate in-clip reload time. Since the community is a few thousand large there should be a few people interested in helping with such a thing.

As far as the website goes, I don't know. I have never really done such a thing. However, I will have summer vacation in a few weeks so if I get bored I might give that a shot.

Not that proud #26 Posted 07 June 2016 - 06:18 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17494 battles

View Postemperordennis, on 07 June 2016 - 12:06 PM, said:

I might "outsource" the manual labour to some willing community member. If I get aim times for all packages I can add them, and if I know the clip size I could calculate in-clip reload time. Since the community is a few thousand large there should be a few people interested in helping with such a thing.

As far as the website goes, I don't know. I have never really done such a thing. However, I will have summer vacation in a few weeks so if I get bored I might give that a shot.

Yeah, I was thinking about it some more and maybe you could just reach out to the guy at tanks.gg. He obviously has a ton of code already and there's no point in reinventing the wheel. Maybe he could create a tab for the console with our data. 

It's getting to the point where a lot of our stats just don't match up easily to the PC version. 

emperordennis #27 Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:45 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

View PostNot that proud, on 07 June 2016 - 06:18 PM, said:

Yeah, I was thinking about it some more and maybe you could just reach out to the guy at tanks.gg. He obviously has a ton of code already and there's no point in reinventing the wheel. Maybe he could create a tab for the console with our data. 

It's getting to the point where a lot of our stats just don't match up easily to the PC version. 

Bad news sadly. tanksgg is unlikely to incorporate the console data.

I will see what I can do in a few weeks, but don't hold your hopes up for me creating such a nice website. I might try to incorporate some comparing tools in the excel files themselves.

Not that proud #28 Posted 22 June 2016 - 02:03 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17494 battles
Dennis, are any of the hidden dispersion values in what you have found? I am not quite sure how to phrase the question yet, but I'm curious about the correlations between aim time, dispersion values, and tanks that can use vertical stabilizers. So, for example, based on the PC stats, the Easy 8 gets 0.19 dispersion on the move, 0.19 while traversing, and 0.12 on turret traverse. It has a 2.30 second aim time, but gets vert stabs. The A-43, which gets the same alpha and DPM, does not get vert stabs. But it dispersion values are lower, 0.16, 0.16, and 0.08, and the aim time is only 1.9 seconds. So, sometimes it seems like the game is designed to create some equality between tanks of similar abilities regardless of the equipment that is available to that tank.

Maybe this shows they are balancing tanks without regard to equipment? Maybe they are also balancing it without regard for premium shells?

emperordennis #29 Posted 22 June 2016 - 02:17 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

View PostNot that proud, on 22 June 2016 - 02:03 PM, said:

Dennis, are any of the hidden dispersion values in what you have found? I am not quite sure how to phrase the question yet, but I'm curious about the correlations between aim time, dispersion values, and tanks that can use vertical stabilizers. So, for example, based on the PC stats, the Easy 8 gets 0.19 dispersion on the move, 0.19 while traversing, and 0.12 on turret traverse. It has a 2.30 second aim time, but gets vert stabs. The A-43, which gets the same alpha and DPM, does not get vert stabs. But it dispersion values are lower, 0.16, 0.16, and 0.08, and the aim time is only 1.9 seconds. So, sometimes it seems like the game is designed to create some equality between tanks of similar abilities regardless of the equipment that is available to that tank.

Maybe this shows they are balancing tanks without regard to equipment? Maybe they are also balancing it without regard for premium shells?

No they can not be found.

HOWEVER, I just saw something VERY exciting. I just saw there are values for xp and silver multipliers!!!

Either they added them in later, or I missed them because I ran all my tests on regular vehicles. However, even then I should have seen the silver multiplier.

I am in the midst of exams at the moment, so I can not adjust my program yet, but rest assured, I will do that as soon as I get the chance! :great:

(PS: just looking through some regulars, I see regular tanks get silver multipliers <1. It doesn't truly matter that they are smaller than 1 aslong as the economy is balanced around it, but it seems strange to design the game in such a way.)

Not that proud #30 Posted 22 June 2016 - 03:16 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17494 battles
Cool, good luck on your exams!

emperordennis #31 Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:05 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 29-06-16:

• Updated all files
  • All files now include silver multipliers and xp bonuses
  • Files already include the new French tanks
  • Link to "Analysis II: Silver Multipliers and XP bonus values found" added to the spoiler.

emperordennis #32 Posted 06 July 2016 - 02:38 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 06-07-16

• Files now include AMX CDC
  • Fixed the gun values for the T3 HMC
  • Fixed the radio values for the RHM

Also, please visit this thread: http://forum-console...p-me-find-them/

I am working on calculating In-Clip reload times but I need to know the clip size for this. It will only take a minute and you would help me a lot if you could fill in some blanks :)

emperordennis #33 Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:10 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 13-07-16

• Files now include the values:
    • Clip Size
    • In Clip Reload
    • Potential Clip Damage
    • In Clip DPM
  • Values for the Aufklärungspanzer were added back in (yay :) )

The clip values are not complete yet. This is because I need the clip sizes to calculate the other values. Since I do not want to use PC data I need to play these tank packages on xbox and I simply have not done that (yet). So if you know any CLIP SIZES that are not mentioned here, please leave a reply and/or send me a PM. It is greatly appreciated :)

emperordennis #34 Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:51 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 25-07-2016:

• Added orientation for the packages (stock/attack/recon/speed/health)
  • Added gun traverse speed (this is NOT the same as track traverse or turret traverse)
  • Added crew size (# of loaders/drivers/gunners/radiomen. It is assumed there is ALWAYS 1 commander)
  • Fixed error in "Optimal hull angles" which made only certain angle values allowable
  • Fixed average DPM
  • New way to determine top package: All modules have a silver cost tied to them. The top package is now set to be the package where the sum of these silver costs is the highest. (The sum of the silvers costs is NOT the package silver cost, I checked). Top packages might have changed when compared to last time due to this.

For a "behind the scenes" update: I redesigned the programs that extract the data and makes the different excel files. This makes them faster, use less RAM and less prone to crashing. This means I can update these files much much quicker. After previous updates I would wait a few days since updating the files took a long time. Now I can update them directly after the update is released with ease.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Making the programs faster was done by changing the way the data is gathered from the site. It is possible some errors slipped in, however I did some random checks and it all worked fine. If you see any errors please send me a PM so I can update everything :)

emperordennis #35 Posted 12 August 2016 - 01:29 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

update 12-08-2016:

• Added maximum and minimum battle tiers
  • Added Tiger Hammer
  • Added Kanonenjagdpanzer

Sadly, the non-premium silver multipliers are no longer available. I added a new document with the silver multipliers as they were before they were removed.

emperordennis #36 Posted 14 August 2016 - 06:57 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

View PostDr Bodge, on 02 June 2016 - 02:49 PM, said:

Request for aim time

View PostNot that proud, on 22 June 2016 - 02:03 PM, said:

Request for dispersion

I'm tagging the two of you since you both requested some data that I discovered now.

I expanded my program to include data from the WoT API tool (https://developers.w...ealm=xbox&run=1).

This slows everything down quite a bit, since I can only request 10 tanks per minute, and at the moment there are 403 tanks. However, since everything is automated I can turn it on whenever I want and walk away.

My previous promise of being able to update the data immediately after the update is not completely true anymore. You might have to wait an hour. I hope you guys can forgive me :P

Update 14-08-2016:

• New data discovered:
    • Package silver cost (what you actually pay, not the combination of silver cost for modules I mentioned in an earlier post)
    • Fire chance for engines
    • Dispersion value (accuracy, not dispersion when moving/turning etc)
    • Aim times
    • Depression angle
    • Elevation angle
    • Penetration, damage and type for secondary shells (APCR/HEAT/HE etc.). HESH/HE/Premium HE all have the same index, so I cannot (automatically) state which is which. However, I am sure you guys will understand which is which. I put the shell type as HE/HESH for these shells.
  • Shell Price is available for shell type 1 ONLY (usually AP for normal guns, HE for howitzer/arty). Values for secondary shells are not available.
  • DPM values are calculated based on shell type 1. I can do it for the other types if people want, however I wasn't sure if this would be too much.
  • Removed the maximum/minimum damage and penetration. They didn't really add anything since it is simply +/- 25%
  • Renamed some columns to reduce width of documents.

NOTE: The Tiger Hammer, T28 Concept and Stug IV are not in WoT API. Therefore these tanks do not have all the above mentioned values. However, I did put them in the documents with the "old" data format which is retrieved from the http://console.world...pedia/vehicles/ site.

EDIT: I also added filters to the files. Making a website turned out to be pretty hard to do, so I kinda gave up on it. However with the filters you can easily select what tanks with what packages you want to compare. Sadly I couldn't get a color gradient to work in combination with the filters, so you will have to compare the data by numerical value, instead of red/green colors like on tanks.gg

emperordennis #37 Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:29 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 16-08-2016:

• Added newly released API data for Tiger Hammer
  • No further rebalancing was done in update 3.2

emperordennis #38 Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:23 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 27-08-16:

• Cromwell Snakebite added
  • T-50-2 added
  • Big bugfix.
    • Some packages having the same name, or having the same tag despite not having the same name, resulted in a mix up of the data. To match the values to the packages I now check both the name and the gun name (gun name is arbitrary, but it is the thing that changes most often with package). If that still doesn't give a clear answer I match the package to its XP COST AND gun name. If there is STILL no match the computer tells me that explicitly so I can check that tank manually.

fikus33 #39 Posted 30 August 2016 - 10:28 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6811 battles
Great work!:great: I will share it on our Czechoslovak WOT google+ community.

emperordennis #40 Posted 04 September 2016 - 08:18 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 04-09-2016:

My programm will now also spit out the changes made compared to the last time.

From now on I will leave a link in the update posts to these files. They will not be updated/replaced so people can check how things changed in the past.

If something in the list is empty it means it was removed if the new parameter is empty, or added if the old parameter is empty.

If the package column is empty it means the name of a package has changed, or a package was removed/added. If there is a change in a stat (like for example aim time) the package for which the aim time is changed will be shown here.

For this update the full changes file is pretty empty, but I wanted to show it anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users