WoT Console Encyclopedia. All tank data compiled [Hidden stats discovered!] (updated 11-Apr-18)

Data Stats WoT Console Tank characteristics

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

Gallant Prime #41 Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:06 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 45247 battles
  • [47R]
Would like to see a good write up from this comparing vehicles tier to tier based upon class on a few pertinent stats.  For example what is the average (and min/max) damage for each class from tier to tier, average penetration (and min/max) for each class from tier to tier, and average frontal armor value (and min/max) for each class from tier to tier. 

emperordennis #42 Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:46 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

View PostGallant Prime, on 05 September 2016 - 06:06 PM, said:

Would like to see a good write up from this comparing vehicles tier to tier based upon class on a few pertinent stats.  For example what is the average (and min/max) damage for each class from tier to tier, average penetration (and min/max) for each class from tier to tier, and average frontal armor value (and min/max) for each class from tier to tier. 

Almost all those values can be found in the 2nd/3rd file. It does not provide the minimum, but is gives you the maximum and average for each class from tier to tier both when INCLUDING premiums and when EXCLUDING them.

Very good guide: Beta582's Guide to Everything

All WoT Console tank characteristics (including hidden stats): WoT Console Encyclopedia

ubermik #43 Posted 14 September 2016 - 11:52 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23491 battles

I havent downloaded this yet but just wanted to say that good job for taking the time to do what WOT themselves should have done in the first place so that people know this from the tank tree AND before spending real money on premium tanks in the store

Having been stung several times myself when I first started playing, and before I realised how much internet/youtube WOT content there was I bought a few premiums based on the WOT oversell of how "awesome" they were only to find they were a complete bag of crap with underpowered guns and paper armour

Hopefully your hard work will stop other newcomers to the game from being stung in a similar fashion

Just a thought though, but have you looked at the possibility of getting the data to auto update itself from the encyclopedia?

Then you could just spend any time you had spare for the project on a web front end that would allow all the files to be accessible from one screen including the silver and XP boosts some tanks get via drop down options and for entering the console specific tanks that dont appear on the PC

Not a criticism btw, just a thought

Anyway, excellent project and kudos for taking the time to do it for those of us who wouldnt even know where to start with something like this lol

I used to think that it would be better to ONLY play against opponents that were at the same or a similar level of skill to me too

Then when I thought about it I realised that being in a match with 6 2 year olds, 12 corpses, 4 blind people, 3 people with no arms, and 4 people in comas might not be as much fun as I had initially imagined

That's why I wuv my waffle soooooooo much

emperordennis #44 Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:26 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

View Postubermik, on 14 September 2016 - 11:52 AM, said:

I havent downloaded this yet but just wanted to say that good job for taking the time to do what WOT themselves should have done in the first place so that people know this from the tank tree AND before spending real money on premium tanks in the store

Having been stung several times myself when I first started playing, and before I realised how much internet/youtube WOT content there was I bought a few premiums based on the WOT oversell of how "awesome" they were only to find they were a complete bag of crap with underpowered guns and paper armour

Hopefully your hard work will stop other newcomers to the game from being stung in a similar fashion

Just a thought though, but have you looked at the possibility of getting the data to auto update itself from the encyclopedia?

Then you could just spend any time you had spare for the project on a web front end that would allow all the files to be accessible from one screen including the silver and XP boosts some tanks get via drop down options and for entering the console specific tanks that dont appear on the PC

Not a criticism btw, just a thought

Anyway, excellent project and kudos for taking the time to do it for those of us who wouldnt even know where to start with something like this lol

Thanks man, I appreciate it tremendously :)

If you are planning on downloading it I recommend you wait a bit, because I'm re-running the program right now to check if the updated stats are there. If they are not I will post them before the weekend.

EDIT: Not yet. So I recommend you wait a few days :)

For your suggestions:

I wouldn't know how to effectively check the site for updates regularly. Since I would have to compare the data anyway. I don't really know how to extract a timestamp since the last alteration but I will do some research into it.

As far as a site goes, I tried it this summer, but couldn't get it to work.

If someone has some experience with website building and displaying my data in some nice way they are more than welcome to.

Edited by emperordennis, 14 September 2016 - 02:08 PM.

All WoT Console tank characteristics (including hidden stats): WoT Console Encyclopedia

emperordennis #45 Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:53 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 15-09-16:

• Spectre values were changed drastically
  • Added FV4202(P), Centennial T95, Centurion Action X, Chieftain Mk 6
  • Tetrarch and T-127 prices were altered
  • Some package renaming
  • Minimum battle tier is no longer available and is therefore empty
  • Change log: https://drive.google...ZktXanNubUhXMUk

HMS Challenger #46 Posted 23 September 2016 - 12:26 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 13890 battles
My head just exploded after the first post.

emperordennis #47 Posted 23 September 2016 - 01:24 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

View PostHMS Challenger, on 23 September 2016 - 12:26 PM, said:

My head just exploded after the first post.

In an "awesome data" kind of way, or "badly written" kinda way? I must admit that the long list isn't my style choice but don't really know how to format it better :) 

emperordennis #48 Posted 26 September 2016 - 05:43 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 26-09-16:

emperordennis #49 Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:54 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 02-10-16:

Sorry for posting this a few days after the announcement of the new tanks. I can only update during the weekdays since I am not near my laptop in the weekend.

Edited by emperordennis, 02 October 2016 - 08:00 PM.

Lord Skratulia #50 Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:14 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 24996 battles
interesting analysis. odd that the BT-2 has a higher silver multiplyer than the Tetrarch. That does not seem right.

SG Kage #51 Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:23 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 8091 battles
Commenting so I can find this later when I have some time to dive in.

emperordennis #52 Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:21 AM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

View PostLord Skratulia, on 02 October 2016 - 11:14 PM, said:

interesting analysis. odd that the BT-2 has a higher silver multiplyer than the Tetrarch. That does not seem right.

There definitely is a possibility that it is wrong. As stated, the multiplier values for non premiums were removed making these values potentially outdated. Also, these values were extracted during the time when the xp bonus values were wrong so it is possible that the silver multipliers could have also been wrong. 

Sadly there is no way of knowing since WG will probably not want to reveal these silver multipliers for normal tanks. 

emperordennis #53 Posted 07 October 2016 - 07:01 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Awww damn... totally forgot about the Japanese heavy update :sceptic:

Sorry guys, will update Sunday/Monday if anyone is interested.

Edited by emperordennis, 08 October 2016 - 09:13 AM.

emperordennis #54 Posted 09 October 2016 - 08:01 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Updates 09-10-16:

EDIT: No API values for the Japanese heavies (yet). I will keep checking in the coming weeks to see if they are released.

Edited by emperordennis, 09 October 2016 - 08:48 PM.

emperordennis #55 Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:01 AM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 27-10-16:

Neokill #56 Posted 31 October 2016 - 05:06 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 7230 battles

Pretty cool ... Heaps of data.

By the way you should check out www.worldoftanksgameguide.com as it has a lot of the data you already supplied in a neat site

Compare tanks, packages, armor, and weak spots with actual console data: http://www.worldoftanksgameguide.com

emperordennis #57 Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:10 AM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

View PostNeokill, on 31 October 2016 - 05:06 AM, said:

Pretty cool ... Heaps of data.

By the way you should check out www.worldoftanksgameguide.com as it has a lot of the data you already supplied in a neat site

I send them a suggestion telling them they can use this data if they want. Thanks for the heads up :). I think I tried it earlier but for some reason I couldn't submit suggestions so I kinda gave up then...

emperordennis #58 Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:10 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 02-11-16:

emperordennis #59 Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:23 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 08-11-16:

• T7 Combat Car variants added.
  • T71 clip values added.
  • T69 clip values adjusted for 76mm package.
  • T34-Heavy turret armor reduced (seems strange, might be bug). For values see change log.
  • Premium tank prices were increased. Price increase verified, it's to match prices of rare tanks in bundles (see this post: http://forum-console...66#entry3292466)
  • Still no API data for Japanese Heavies
  • No API data for new T-54 first prototype
  • Added Crew bonuses for AMX Chaffee, T-34-88, Mark I. These values were left out INTENTIONALLY in the files "Final Packages" and "Average and Maximums" since only 3 tanks have values. It would make for weird averages.
  • Change log: https://drive.google...ZzZ5Q3hqUFUyVlU

Edited by emperordennis, 10 November 2016 - 05:08 PM.

emperordennis #60 Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:58 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 16368 battles
  • [THE]

Update 13-11-16:

EDIT: Special event tanks are removed/added quite often, but adding back in the Toy Tank so close to Christmas? Hmmmm... lets just say that's interesting.:P

Edited by emperordennis, 13 November 2016 - 09:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users