Q & A archive taken from our Community Battle Heroes articles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

SgtStriker17 #21 Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:26 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9644 battles
  • [LYCAN]

ok I have a question that was brought to me by many i know and by clan members i have associated with and my own clan. we have been running into a lot of issues especially on tuesday and thursday nights and on ops like tank madness where there are a lot of Asian teams and names in the game and what alot of those complaints are is as follows 

1) they appear to be using illegal mods that allow them to have a distinct advantage other the group i.e. being able to shoot through non removable buildings and debri , aim bots, example i have is a creen shot of my tiger behind debri and a building and enemy tank on other side of building and behind the sam debri and i shoots and kills me.

2) seems that everytime we play most nights the opposing team is made mainly up of Asian then European gamers especially on those nights I have even taken screen shots where some of the names appear American but do a profile check and they are Japanese .

So why are they allowed on our server but their server is lock we cant join on theirs and is there a way for you to start watching this and can you stop the over follow of Asians on to the site.

I have played on the European site and never ran into this much of a one sided battle has when the Asians over whelm our server  by where most of the time we loose by alot anywhere from 15-0 14-1  12-3 

It does take away from the game when you know without a doubt you were behind cover and get destroyed and 9 out of 10 times the one that destroyed you was Asian and from the Asian server. or one shotted in a low profile vechicle doing sixty weaving and its always by a team heavy in Asian and European names 

So how can this be monitored ?and stop the illegal mods that they seem to have???

SgtStriker17 #22 Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:24 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9644 battles
  • [LYCAN]
This is a little off the main topic here but already talked to support. I have been talking to people and since my clan has made me Sgt. at Arms complaints come to me then I voice them to you all. Complaint is the nerfing of Tanks that we pay money for I.E. the Freedom tank was recently nerfed we paid good money for this tank and to have the armor nerfed because people cant figure out how to battle the tank is not our problem we paid to have the tank the way it was a Heavy Medium Tank and used it that way now the tank isnt worth the money we paid for it now it is easily penatrated by everything. Why do you have us pay that kind of money for the tank then nerf it makes us not want to by anymore tanks because you guys are just going to nerf it. I say if you change the tank we by then you should offer us that bought the tank either a refund for what we paid for it or we can decide to keep it. But you a least need to offer usa full refund for a tank we bought because of the way it was changing the tank has made many of us decide maybe buying tanks from you isnt worth the money. I know i was planning on buying this last mega bundle with the herman the fv305 but decided not to do it because either it really had know real upgrade from tanks already in game but mainly because figured later on you would change the tanks anyway and they just arent worth it. 

MaxChaos24 #23 Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:51 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 10618 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostSgtStriker17, on 18 April 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

This is a little off the main topic here but already talked to support. I have been talking to people and since my clan has made me Sgt. at Arms complaints come to me then I voice them to you all. Complaint is the nerfing of Tanks that we pay money for I.E. the Freedom tank was recently nerfed we paid good money for this tank and to have the armor nerfed because people cant figure out how to battle the tank is not our problem we paid to have the tank the way it was a Heavy Medium Tank and used it that way now the tank isnt worth the money we paid for it now it is easily penatrated by everything. Why do you have us pay that kind of money for the tank then nerf it makes us not want to by anymore tanks because you guys are just going to nerf it. I say if you change the tank we by then you should offer us that bought the tank either a refund for what we paid for it or we can decide to keep it. But you a least need to offer usa full refund for a tank we bought because of the way it was changing the tank has made many of us decide maybe buying tanks from you isnt worth the money. I know i was planning on buying this last mega bundle with the herman the fv305 but decided not to do it because either it really had know real upgrade from tanks already in game but mainly because figured later on you would change the tanks anyway and they just arent worth it. 

Hello,

The Freedom was not nerfed. :honoring:

jkblackhawk #24 Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:16 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38453 battles
Ok but it needs a buff in speed rate of fire and pen.

leova #25 Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:09 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10281 battles
  • [47R]

View PostSgtStriker17, on 04 March 2017 - 07:26 PM, said:

ok I have a question that was brought to me by many i know and by clan members i have associated with and my own clan. we have been running into a lot of issues especially on tuesday and thursday nights and on ops like tank madness where there are a lot of Asian teams and names in the game and what alot of those complaints are is as follows 

1) they appear to be using illegal mods that allow them to have a distinct advantage other the group i.e. being able to shoot through non removable buildings and debri , aim bots, example i have is a creen shot of my tiger behind debri and a building and enemy tank on other side of building and behind the sam debri and i shoots and kills me.

2) seems that everytime we play most nights the opposing team is made mainly up of Asian then European gamers especially on those nights I have even taken screen shots where some of the names appear American but do a profile check and they are Japanese .

So why are they allowed on our server but their server is lock we cant join on theirs and is there a way for you to start watching this and can you stop the over follow of Asians on to the site.

I have played on the European site and never ran into this much of a one sided battle has when the Asians over whelm our server  by where most of the time we loose by alot anywhere from 15-0 14-1  12-3 

It does take away from the game when you know without a doubt you were behind cover and get destroyed and 9 out of 10 times the one that destroyed you was Asian and from the Asian server. or one shotted in a low profile vechicle doing sixty weaving and its always by a team heavy in Asian and European names 

So how can this be monitored ?and stop the illegal mods that they seem to have???

View PostSgtStriker17, on 18 April 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

Before you continue in your role as "sergeant at arms" for your clan, whatever that means, do a little bit of research into the game's mechanics and systems :)

1- cheating/mods are almost completely impossible on the Console game. they are horrendously prevalent on PC/Blitz, but the console's architecture and design makes it nearly impossible to do so.

2 - it IS possible to shoot through some houses/debris objects, in fact once a house is destroyed sometimes its still-intact roof can be shot through. this isnt cheating, its just an issue with the way the game's graphics/objects/hitboxes/etc are setup for that particular situation.

3 - asian people play the game too. deal with it, no need to be racist and try to kick them off. and there is no "asian server" for WoT Console, only separate PC ones

4 - WG has the ability to change every single tank in the game however they like, Premium or otherwise. buying a premium tank isnt an  "I  win" button, it doesnt make the tank default-better than TechTree tanks, and it doesnt entitle its owners to special permissions or out-of-game benefits. Tanks are nerfed/buffed all the time, premium and otherwise

GhostRider110 #26 Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:20 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 17688 battles
  • [SCIT]

Leova, I don't think that SgtStriker17 is racist. I think he is unaware of how things work. I complement you on your attempt to teach him. I hope he takes this information to the 9 other people in his guild ( I really hope the commander of that Clan is more educated than his sergeant at arms) and improve on their gameplay.

@SgtStriker17: With that said, the next time you make a remark like that I will report your [edited]as being a racist.

GhostRider110 #27 Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:20 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 17688 battles
  • [SCIT]
Really a s s is considered inappropriate...

chad6blue #28 Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:41 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9223 battles
Are there any plans for more premium panther variants

Earth Grael #29 Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:54 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 4569 battles

Are there any plans for the maus to get a buff?

It's not a question of win or loose, it's determination and team work. Also helps to have a friend with you

Darthstar60 #30 Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3589 battles
  • [RYZIN]
When are you going to update the sounds to match the pc version?

MaxChaos24 #31 Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:27 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 10618 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostDarthstar60, on 01 June 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

When are you going to update the sounds to match the pc version?

Improved sound happened in todays update: 

https://console.worl...e_3-8-overview/

It's our own sounds as we have our own sound team so it won't be exactly what PC has. Let us know what you think! :honoring:

Darthstar60 #32 Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:33 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3589 battles
  • [RYZIN]

View Postleova, on 18 April 2017 - 03:09 PM, said:

Before you continue in your role as "sergeant at arms" for your clan, whatever that means, do a little bit of research into the game's mechanics and systems :)

1- cheating/mods are almost completely impossible on the Console game. they are horrendously prevalent on PC/Blitz, but the console's architecture and design makes it nearly impossible to do so.

2 - it IS possible to shoot through some houses/debris objects, in fact once a house is destroyed sometimes its still-intact roof can be shot through. this isnt cheating, its just an issue with the way the game's graphics/objects/hitboxes/etc are setup for that particular situation.

3 - asian people play the game too. deal with it, no need to be racist and try to kick them off. and there is no "asian server" for WoT Console, only separate PC ones

4 - WG has the ability to change every single tank in the game however they like, Premium or otherwise. buying a premium tank isnt an  "I  win" button, it doesnt make the tank default-better than TechTree tanks, and it doesnt entitle its owners to special permissions or out-of-game benefits. Tanks are nerfed/buffed all the time, premium and otherwise

Didn't WG from the PC have a lawsuit for nerfing premium vehicles because of consumer rights?

Haukkis #33 Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:52 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22850 battles
Is Object 260 ever gonna be added into Soviet Tech Tree?

IAmJonReaper #34 Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:31 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 11663 battles

View PostSgtStriker17, on 18 April 2017 - 05:24 AM, said:

A.) You do know that the super pershing/Freedom nerf is a running joke around here with the more experienced players.

B.) Also what are you talking about with Aim bots and cheats you do know that is impossible on console right? I mean we have to connect to WG server to access the game so any modifications attempted to be made (which would be one heck of a hack/mod mind you) would immediately be flagged as an issue on the server and also the changes would affect every one since you would have to modify server data.

C.) I see you Lycan guys around all the time on the NA-West server so I know you are an active clan and no offense intended here but you should take some more time to learn about how the game works and the mechanics of it all to help you guys out before posting something like this that makes you seem like a conspiracy theorist. 

Pawel Broda 73 #35 Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:44 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21237 battles
Why the T26E4 was nerfed again ?

leova #36 Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:40 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10281 battles
  • [47R]

View PostDarthstar60, on 01 June 2017 - 08:33 AM, said:

Didn't WG from the PC have a lawsuit for nerfing premium vehicles because of consumer rights?

whether or not they did, that suit would have NO ground to walk on - thank you EULA

every tank in the game, purchased or earned or free, is subject to WG modification at any time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users