cant play tanks

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Chzburglar #1 Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:27 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 6012 battles
Been having this issue since i downloaded update 3.0, ill start up the game, see the world of tanks splash screen, it then goes to a black screen for a few seconds, and then returns me to the Xbox dashboard. I've tried resetting multiple times (this includes holding down power button for 10 seconds) I've also tried removing my account off the Xbox, and then adding it back, still no luck. This only happens with WoT, i can load and play other games just fine. I really hope i dont have to re install the entire game again, since WoT is up to a 40 gig game, and its not certain that re installing will even fix the problem. Hopefully this can be resolved with a hot fix or update.

Edited by Chzburglar, 11 June 2016 - 12:39 AM.

JoeDaFrogman #2 Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:51 AM

Major

• Players
  • 17911 battles

View PostChzburglar, on 09 June 2016 - 07:27 PM, said:

Been having this issue since i downloaded update 3.0, ill start up the game, see the world of tanks splash screen, it then goes to a black screen for a few seconds, and then returns me to the xbox dashboard. Ive tried resetting multiple times (this includes holding down power button for 10 seconds) Ive also tried removing my account off the Xbox, and then adding it back, still no luck. I really hope i dont have to re install the entire game again, since WoT is up to a 40 gig game, and i have monthly data caps on my internet. Hopefully this can be resolved with a hot fix or update.

Check the microsoft side and find out how to delete your profile and redownload.   It sounds corrupted

YouTube

Twitch.tv

Frogman's Guide to Silver in World of Tanks

Want to win more?  Learn to count!™

Shadow puppets are illogical, inflexible, and totalitarian.   Most people don't know this because the shadow puppets live in the shadows meddling in others lives usually without reason.   Even worse, they are hypocrites who allow no dissension to their tactics.

Chzburglar #3 Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:47 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 6012 battles

View PostJoeDaFrogman, on 10 June 2016 - 12:51 AM, said:

Check the microsoft side and find out how to delete your profile and redownload.   It sounds corrupted

tried that, still doesnt work

Chzburglar #4 Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:38 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 6012 battles
really? still nothing from Wargaming Staff?

xeropoint9 #5 Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:57 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 21980 battles

View PostChzburglar, on 10 June 2016 - 04:38 PM, said:

really? still nothing from Wargaming Staff?

hey, sorry to hear you're having connection issues. I have been having similar issues since the patch. Anyway, if you're hoping for someone from WG to respond and help you with it then you're probably in for a disappointment. I submitted a ticket the vey day of the patch, I've posted here a couple of times too, I've even reached out to their Twitter with no success. Try submitting a ticket in the support center where you might have better kick than me. As far as your issue, look up "power cycle, Xbox 360 or one" and find something written by Microsoft. You know you're looking at the right info if they talk about unplugging your power brick and waiting for the light to change color. I think is is more effective thank holding the Xbox button for 10 seconds. Good luck. 

Helljumper5199 #6 Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:08 PM

Private

• Players
  • 10292 battles
  • [CUSNZ]
I'm having the same issue it seems like. It'll start to load but kick me back to dashboard before going to the start screen. . Blank black screen and all you can see at the bottom before it takes you back to the dashboard is ©wargaming 2017

DutteLutte #7 Posted 30 October 2018 - 04:15 PM

Private

• Players
  • 22988 battles

Hi, today I got an issue with the t-32, it says no ammo, and when you try to add some ammo it seems like there is no place to place it?

Anyone else that got this issue?

I am currently playing on xbox 360.

wheres_my_feet #8 Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:36 PM

Private

• Players
  • 10749 battles
  • [KNGHT]
My vk 45.02 b is elite I don't have the tier x when I convert exp it takes the tier 9 exp 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users