Cheating

cheating messages hate mail cheater

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

RPGStylee #41 Posted 15 June 2016 - 04:36 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14782 battles
I never got angry when I first started playing. I was too busy making explosions to care about anything. I legit spent the whole match ion himmelsdorf just running over cars and fences.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Please do it I have slow self-esteem you don't want to hurt my feels do you?

Head Kanonenjagdpanzer sales expert

Mauser1426 #42 Posted 15 June 2016 - 04:38 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14264 battles
  • [ZETA]

View PostRPGStylee, on 15 June 2016 - 04:36 PM, said:

I never got angry when I first started playing. I was too busy making explosions to care about anything. I legit spent the whole match ion himmelsdorf just running over cars and fences.

He he he, oh you're that guy :trollface:

No I really did though, makes me appreciate just how much some knowledge and understanding does for one!

M.

SanguineDrax #43 Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11769 battles
  • [WREN]

View PostLeftTurnus, on 14 June 2016 - 04:42 PM, said:

People claiming cheating in this game usually come from a CoD type environment where there is actual cheating.

They don't understand that everything being server side prevents pretty much all cheating as far as consoles go. It's one of the things I really like about the game. I dealt with a fair share of cheats in BF4 and Destiny.

I really had to laugh last night hearing some dude crying about people using "Lag Switches".

He wasn't smart enough to realize his internet was to blame. Use a lag switch here and you only hurt yourself Lol.

my son was accused of lag cheating just the other day.

frosty 117360 #44 Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:55 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 15318 battles
Just got accused of cheating again today, a guy in a KV-1S who couldn't pen my KV-220's side armor. I don't get what they thing we're doing to "cheat".

"lupus canem latrantem non timet"

dragonjim64 #45 Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:19 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9341 battles

its sad because when you do get a popcorn head like I had the other night pushing ppl out of the capture circle just to be a blah blah I sent him a little note not using any vulgarities but let him know he was being juvenile and I did not appreciate being shot and pushed out of the circle as I was just trying to end the match a little quicker but I wasn't the only one he was pushing out and shooting either. well he sent back a rather vulgar note and I am not a prude by any means but this yahoo has NO business on WOT OR Playstation network. There are going to be zombie vomit like this always and we really have let our standards slip in education and personal responsibilities. And manners are politically incorrect don't you know? I can stand shoulder to shoulder with you and say the same thing. NOT an expert don't have to be nor the best whatever but have fun and hold my own is all I ask. I have not reported anybody for being better than me nor have I reported what I know to be cheating as it really won't do any good from what I hear. And what you say reminds me of how they reduced arty effectiveness even more because some tankers thinking camping and fighting are the same thing whined real loud because they kept getting blown up. Move your tank and not in a predictable pattern or way and DONT stop especially camp thinking you are safe. thats kind of the whole idea of arty. to reduce stationary and soft targets, in effect level the field.

case in point hot coffee in car in between legs. they get scalded REALLY wow go figure. whose fault? the idiot with the coffee in between their legs or the people who use the same recipe that is both needed and is ONLY way to get coffee? (grind beans, add HOT water, the hotter the more flavor extracted from the beans pretty simple/old)

Edited by dragonjim64, 15 June 2016 - 11:28 PM.

Mobius Y #46 Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14386 battles
  • [IMTLS]
Block and move on.
Or if you want to be extra cheeky, reply "0 damage GG".
Or if you want to really upset them more, reply "Go get good before messaging me again."
Really no reason to get bent out of shape over it.

Watch me stream games live > TwitchTwitter < Follow me for news and updates

I try to stream games every Friday evening at 9:00PM EST

I’m still around just not posting very much, send me a PM if you wish to communicate.

Knobchuck #47 Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:43 AM

Major

• Players
  • 13777 battles
  • [SKYTT]
They are just bsing you as sore looses.  

GraemePryce #48 Posted 16 June 2016 - 04:01 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12022 battles

View PostUnkempt, on 14 June 2016 - 04:36 PM, said:

Generation snowflake comes to mind. Everyone gets a ribbon remember?

Ha ha ha :teethhappy:

HighbornShihtzu #49 Posted 16 June 2016 - 04:16 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24184 battles

View PostMauser1426, on 14 June 2016 - 11:28 AM, said:

Hello all!

I'm writing this post as I've hit a point where this has happened so frequently it's now 'a thing' and I wanted your opinions on the matter.

So, let's get straight into the meat of it - does it matter, annoy you or humor you when you beat a player. More specifically - you destroy their tank AND they then send you a message that usually reads something along the lines of "Reported cheater".

Today I found myself in that rare occasion as the sole top tier tank in a game, I was in the newly unlocked Motherland (I like it and have been doing rather well in it) and it was a tier six and seven game. I, and I alone, was the ONLY tier eight tank on my team (the enemy had something I can't remember, didn't ruin into him/her). It was on Pearl River and I thought "Great, I'll head the West long high road, bounce and beat my way through the reds and flank straight into the enemy base". I then proceeded to rush of, leaving any tactical position and support because I 'knew' my 120mm of sloped armour would almost certainly be all the help I needed and I wanted to do as much bullying and damage as I could do before my 'help' arrived and we hopefully won!

Unfortunately, the enemy team didn't get that memo and went through the East and center avenues of the map (fortunately my team held their own and then beat them back and won by the time I had driven all the way around the map). However, I did run into one alone KV3, whom fired three shots, bounced all of them off my upper angled AND sloped glacis and then died at the hands of myself (and I think one shot from a green IS).

No sooner had I driven past his burnt wreck did a message from him come through "Reported cheater".

Now, I'm not stupid or forgetful, I remember when I was bad, I remember when I was new and I remember shouting at the screen and getting angry when the 105mm shells from my Pz IV kept bouncing off everything and getting so mad when other players would shoot at me even though I wasn't "detected"....

Yeah, I was a REAL bad amateur once - but everyone is! I'm not saying I'm a great player either, I personally think I'm good - you can look up all my stats and judge for yourself, but I think I do well and am pleased with 'most' of my performances. 

But, my frustration comes when I think of two things; the first is when I was still learning the game I only got angry with myself and around myself, I never reported, messaged or gave abuse at other players because I didn't understand or succeed at the game. Secondly is, when I obviously messaged him back (it was a him, he sent me various voice messages), he never gave a reason for my 'cheating' other than the "way I was playing" and that premiums "see further and hit harder" (clearly he's never seen Russian view ranges, am I right?).

None of this bothered me, in fact as soon as it began I jumped straight on it and began digging at his logic and if I'm honest, acted a little provoking (nothing harsh or hostile, just immature sarcasm). But after I got over finding it funny (and laughing) and having the last word I started to think, and I started to get annoyed. Because how many players out there could have reported me without bragging to me simply because I out played them? Or 'stole there kill'? 

Because I've certainly had a fair few players voice there opinions of my 'cheating' or 'hacks' at me before. How many silent ones have done the same?

So my question is to you tankers, who understands or has something to say on this matter?

Who thinks I'm wrong/right? Is there some way around this, like players having to actually write a description of the 'cheating' that is more than one line long and doesn't read: "He beat me".

Thank you for your time in ready though, happy hunting out there!

M.

Only thing I will add:  If you do go you are a cheater, if you do bad then sexual insults and selling game messages will happen. An extreme example was when I got my only Pools medal in a 5/4 in a t-6 heavy with 2 7's per side match.  If you EVER run an arty and lord forbid you counter battery, the messages you desribe come even more - with both salt and pepper.  

Moreover, that star rating (which if you did not know has a weird inverse RL response - for another time), prepare for it to take a nosedive if you play this game for any length of time.  Ignore it.  An example of Cheating - at least in my book - is these current players that are in Soviet vehicles spawn camping or driving 1 grid from spawn firing then afking.  Kill stealing is not a thing, only time it is an 'issue' is when medals like the Kolo., Pools, Crucial Contra. so on are in play - even then random matches are random matches.  Ignore the salt with a fruit smoothie diet, or BBQ that went onke in life.

LORD S1DOG #50 Posted 11 September 2016 - 05:45 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27796 battles
  • [YOYO]
dude i feel your pain .. it just happend to me and it got right under my skin .. msg me plz dude am not going to post the name of the tool who pissed me off in a post but i will tell over a msg could be same dude ..  and dude your right .. but from everythink i herd today i dont think ppl can mod or cheat on tanks .. got to say it tho omg would i like to cheat yer i would be unstoppable .. but i can by stoped all to much .. win rate 49% .. not good not bad just 1 more tanker in the game .. it does hurt when you work hard and you get called a cheat .. they are all SPUDS all of them .. peace out good luck tanking
DO YOU SUPPORT? "SAFE GAMING"!

LORD S1DOG #51 Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:16 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27796 battles
  • [YOYO]

View PostXBattleAxeX, on 14 June 2016 - 06:03 PM, said:

I got reported for cheating recently...apparently there is no way that my Tiger had enough depression to hit the guy were he was so.... I had obviously modded the tank...I laughed...and offered to sell him the mod...

now thats how to do it ... THIS GUY GETS IT :)  

had 1 noob tonight msg me saying ( plz help me and shut your mouth ) the noob didnt even know that he could of just muted me from the game ... omg .. this is what we have to put up with .. why god why .. ( i was trying to help the team on chat ) sent a msg back to him telling to mute ppl in the game dont msg them .. what a fool .. but STUPID is what STUPID does  :) 

KillerDNA #52 Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:19 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32935 battles
  • [LIGHT]
I'm now added to the list of players who have been banned from xbox live for cheating.

Lycan T71 *** (Dot Dot Slash) / Cruiser Mk.II (Matilda Crusher) / Spähpanzer Ru 251 *** (Sucker Punch) / ELC AMX *** (Spider Ninji)

KV-2 ** (I'm a Derpaholic) / GwE-100 *** (Mighty Mammut) / FV304 *** (BERT the Daredevil) / S-51 *** (Finger of Death)

Light Tank Master Race 

Damon4846 #53 Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:11 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19505 battles

3 month necro?  Meh ... I've seen worse.

View PostLordKillerDNA, on 12 September 2016 - 04:19 PM, said:

I'm now added to the list of players who have been banned from xbox live for cheating.

Seriously?  Enough people reported you for cheating that MS banned you?  For how long?

Console: XBox 360, XBox One.     Lines completed: T110E4, T110E5, T57 Heavy, FV215b (183), E50M, E100, IS-7, Object 268, Object 140/T-62A

KillerDNA #54 Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:24 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32935 battles
  • [LIGHT]

View PostDamon4846, on 12 September 2016 - 05:11 PM, said:

3 month necro?  Meh ... I've seen worse.

Seriously?  Enough people reported you for cheating that MS banned you?  For how long?

LOL oh dat necro tho oh well.

but until friday the 16th. and omg it hurts since i can't play online live at all and only make a new silver account and such. no comms ban like a big ban omg it sucks so bad.

Lycan T71 *** (Dot Dot Slash) / Cruiser Mk.II (Matilda Crusher) / Spähpanzer Ru 251 *** (Sucker Punch) / ELC AMX *** (Spider Ninji)

KV-2 ** (I'm a Derpaholic) / GwE-100 *** (Mighty Mammut) / FV304 *** (BERT the Daredevil) / S-51 *** (Finger of Death)

Light Tank Master Race 

CrossDust6 #55 Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:23 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 46106 battles
  • [HFOF]
Ive been accused of cheating being a hacker a few times, but after deliberation for a nano second I always reply RDRBI.

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro Innit

Great line from the movie The Four Lions, suggesting my aim is to do well whilst in battle and that I was fortunate enough to kill my opponent. Sadly your always going to get people who are frustrated cause you beat them.

My reply usually baffles the sender and perhaps they think I'm a mentalist or they are still sat googling my reply,either way I'm pretty sure life will continue.

CaptainSlow6969 #56 Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:30 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 13873 battles
  • [R41D]
i got a voice message before telling me to stop capping the base even though i wasent anywhere near the base to cap it :D
WOT

LORD S1DOG #57 Posted 10 November 2016 - 01:55 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27796 battles
  • [YOYO]

View PostCaptainSlow6969, on 13 September 2016 - 08:30 AM, said:

i got a voice message before telling me to stop capping the base even though i wasent anywhere near the base to cap it :D

THATS FUUNY AS FCUK ... LOVE STORIES LIKE THIS 1 .. KEEP SENDING THEM IN PPL 

LORD S1DOG #58 Posted 10 November 2016 - 01:57 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27796 battles
  • [YOYO]
KEEP SENDING YOUR STORIES IN TO ME PPL .. SOME FUNNY STUFF IN THIS TOPIC .  LOVE IT LIVE IT ..   :)

HBOMB 18882 #59 Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:03 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 31028 battles
  • [II]
Got reported some time last night now on a ban from all games GG to who ever !

SirDenzington89 #60 Posted 10 November 2016 - 08:22 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22352 battles
I got called a hacker because there was this AMX 38 who was the last player left on his team and everyone on my team was bouncing off of that armor but I rolled up in my Grosstraktor and shelled him with HE and killed him. Its really obnoxious. I dont wanna be banned from a game because people are idiots or dont understand what just happened. Then got accused of lag cheating 1 day later.

Edited by SirDenzington89, 10 November 2016 - 08:29 AM.

Also tagged with cheating, messages, hate mail, cheater

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users