Jump to content


Two questions... Assisted Damage and Motherland

Assisted Damage Motherland

  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

biddydid #1 Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:21 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 59285 battles
  • 324
  • Member since:
    06-09-2014

Q1:  In plain English... what is assisted damage?  With small tanks I will break through a flank... spot multiple enemies... big boys in the back kill them... and my assisted damage is 0.  ???  Apparently I don't know what "assisted damage" means.

 

Q2:  Got my Motherland after going through the Ops!  So what is the Motherland?  A T-44 variant or T-54 prototype?  I'm thinking a

T-44-100?

 

Thanks!

 



ShaneoB1987 #2 Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:30 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 13099 battles
  • 639
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
If you track a red and someone damages them then you get assisted. Same with spotting. If you can see them and someone shoots them, you get assisted.

T-54 prot

Not that proud #3 Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:43 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 17494 battles
  • 5,566
  • Member since:
    02-22-2014
There is currently a bug on the detailed report where it fails to show assisted damage correctly. That may be why you're getting 0 assisted damage.

JoeDaFrogman #4 Posted 15 June 2016 - 07:21 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 17911 battles
  • 9,406
  • Member since:
    03-15-2014

View Postbiddydid, on 15 June 2016 - 01:21 PM, said:

Q1:  In plain English... what is assisted damage?  With small tanks I will break through a flank... spot multiple enemies... big boys in the back kill them... and my assisted damage is 0.  ???  Apparently I don't know what "assisted damage" means.

 

Q2:  Got my Motherland after going through the Ops!  So what is the Motherland?  A T-44 variant or T-54 prototype?  I'm thinking a

T-44-100?

 

Thanks!

 

 

Assisted damage is either spot or tracking assist.  

 

If you spot a tank, you will get up to 50% of the XP the damaging tank would have received IF the damaging tank could not spot him without your help.      I say half as all spotters split the 50% XP and Silver with the damaging tank

 

Ditto tracked tanks.  

 

If the tank doing the damage is within say 300 meters, they almost certainly spot the enemy for themselves and you get nothing.   


YouTube

Twitch.tv

Frogman's Guide to Silver in World of Tanks

Want to win more?  Learn to count!™

Shadow puppets are illogical, inflexible, and totalitarian.   Most people don't know this because the shadow puppets live in the shadows meddling in others lives usually without reason.   Even worse, they are hypocrites who allow no dissension to their tactics.


DonkBuster420 #5 Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:16 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 9852 battles
  • 701
  • Member since:
    08-21-2015
Yea unless you are tracking targets alot don't expect much assisted in the MLAND. You have to really try hard to get that base 360 view range to something respectable enough to spot stuff.

LOSTVENGENCE96 #6 Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:23 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 23862 battles
  • 7,710
  • Member since:
    05-10-2015

View PostNot that proud, on 15 June 2016 - 01:43 PM, said:

There is currently a bug on the detailed report where it fails to show assisted damage correctly. That may be why you're getting 0 assisted damage.

 



Z Hand of Gawd #7 Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:25 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 18538 battles
  • 1,092
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostDonkBuster420, on 15 June 2016 - 05:16 PM, said:

Yea unless you are tracking targets alot don't expect much assisted in the MLAND. You have to really try hard to get that base 360 view range to something respectable enough to spot stuff.

 

I've found working small ridges works pretty well as long as you don't have much company up front and your 2nd line actually hits what you've lit. It really does fall more onto your teammates than you. You can spot the whole enemy team, keep them lit/tracked for several minutes. But if your team has no clue how to put themselves in position(s) to shoot said exposed reds, it's all for naught.

 

If you notice your currently lit targets not being hammered down, maybe you're too far forward. Retreat to another advantageous position and do it again.


Edited by Z Hand of Gawd, 16 June 2016 - 12:26 AM.






Also tagged with Assisted Damage, Motherland

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users