Post your good games

• Please log in to reply
1330 replies to this topic

Sly Indasky #1321 Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:06 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11904 battles
  • [D12FR]

Tier 6 game on Raseiniai, High Caliber in a Chaffee...

Spoiler

Sly Indasky #1322 Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:31 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11904 battles
  • [D12FR]

Top of the board and 3rd in damages, not that bad for a tier VIII light in a tier X game

Spoiler

Epic ending, 3 vs 6, I took out the Obj. 268 and the M53/55, then my fellows E 100 and E4 bravely finished it. Base captured, only 1 red survived (arty iirc). GG to them :honoring:

Edited by Sly Indasky, 16 October 2017 - 09:34 AM.

Albapfalzd3 #1323 Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:58 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4707 battles

Tier VII game, Aced the Tier V Grille and got my second Gore in her,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Roy

LacqueredBacon #1324 Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:34 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20626 battles

This is probably my favorite tank right now.

Posted Image

begbeee_svk #1325 Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:11 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12848 battles
  • [SVKTB]

Conqueror: 

Siegfried line, went to the city and put nice gun into the work. When I was half health, full  health E75 rushed me, but I facehugged her and my platoon mate helped me with DPM to finish her in no time. Arty was 50/50, but he missed so top gun certainly helped.

AMX CDC: 

Mines. I rushed a hill, red AMX 12t went there too but didn´t pay attention to me and made some weird moves (jump to our side to spot) before death. Then I had to trade with tier 7 french heavy and baddy was using that damn 300 alpha gun, so I was left with not many hp....

I was a lone king of the hill in what was a stalemate game and I was basically the only one spotting and dishing damage. 

I was really carrying the game, as we constantly were outnumbered and half of my team camped bad, so I chipped health from many destroyers. 

Aim - shot - spotted - cover and unlit - peek elsewhere - rinse and repeat. Charioteer tried to rush but he bounced of my mantlet - hahahahaha - and I finished him. The very last moments were quite healthy T29 against me and T71, he lose the vision game badly.

Edited by begbeee_svk, 17 October 2017 - 05:28 AM.

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX #1326 Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:25 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4539 battles
  • [KRV]

Stark STRV S1 on Pilsen

So I hopped on to play my S1 I had been waiting so long for while listening to Sabaton's Carolus Rex Album. The map is Pilsen, and this was the first time I've ever played on the map. I thought I wasn't going to be able to do much as the STRV is best in open field maps... not an industrial park. I asked another S1 driver what the best position to be in with this tank was, so I followed him not too far from the spawn. All of a sudden tons of enemy red tick marks appear. I spot an O-HO and put 2 rounds through him like a hot knife through butter. However the Japanese brute is angry and with my at the time low skill crew spots me and fires his howitzer at me setting me on fire. I don't run a fire extinguisher with the tank and upon repairing the tank and restoring the driver, I am left with 100 hitpoints. I think I am going to die. Seeing my team crumbling around me I realize that I am the last one alive on my team. The enemy has 6 tanks left a Panther II, O-HO, ARL-44, Churchill GC, ISU-152, and something else I can't remember what it was. I get near the cap circle and get into siege mode. The other dead STRV driver however is helping me out on the mic alerting me to what tanks arw where. I spot the O-HO and lob a 105 that knocks him out. Just as I'm reloading that tank I forgot what it was and the Panther II try to gang up on me. I hear the crew yell ricochet and knock out the Panther II. After the other tank misses, I seal his fate. I then see that the Churchill, ARL, and ISU are in the cap circle. I switch to travel mode and rush back to interrupt them capping. Suddenly from over a pile of rubble is the Churchill GC, and I switch into siege mode and auto aim one shot him. But the situation was still bleak as the ATL comes from the left side and fires a shot as I hear ricochet and put a round into him knocking him out. Last is the tank I was terrified of the ISU, who's 152mm would rip through my armor like a tin can. He's pushing over the pile of rubble using the Churchill's carcass as cover. Thinking quickly I put a shot into his track while also doing damage, he's now only one hit. Repositioning my low profile so he can't depress his gun to hit me, I'm yelling into the microphone "come on baby reload" which even though it was 8 seconds felt like an eternity. Final shot through his lower plate and I get my first Kolobanov's. Also got a GG from several teammates, and thanked the other STRV driver as I couldn't have done it without him guiding me along the way. I even out of honor messaged GG to the 6 I killed and thanked them for the challenge.

Primo Victoria!

5 Marked Tanks: Centurion Action X, Centurion 7/1 (2 marks), Chieftain, Stark STRV S1, Tiger 131

billy-doc1 #1327 Posted Yesterday, 08:56 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 15494 battles
  • [LTRKR]

my turn again...few good games last night...by the way...bad teams & really bad players...0 damage????? how is it possible???

Anyway...thanks

Joco3000 #1328 Posted Yesterday, 09:33 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 21694 battles

Had what might have been my best game in the Strv. 42/57 thus far.

They largely just left me to my own devices.

First clip killed the O-I through fire, which was nice.

You can PM with with questions, if you wish. I don't bite.

Compilation thread of my ideas

PHOBIA bAe2OO5k #1329 Posted Today, 12:18 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 14036 battles
  • [7F]

View PostJoco3000, on 19 October 2017 - 09:33 PM, said:

Had what might have been my best game in the Strv. 42/57 thus far.

They largely just left me to my own devices.

First clip killed the O-I through fire, which was nice.

Anytime I've played this tank and had good games, they have always been T7 games. It seems to be the butter spot with about 6 T7's on each team and the rest scattered. Perfect hunting ground

View PostMobius Y, on 15 January 2017 - 06:47 AM, said:

Give it a few licks and find out.

If you play as arty, you're showing off your single digit IQ level

Sly Indasky #1330 Posted Today, 12:58 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11904 battles
  • [D12FR]

AMX 13 90 : Ace Tanker, top of the board, 2nd in alpha on Siegfried Line in a tier IX game

Spoiler

Same day, placed also 1st of the board in the same tank on Kasserine and Erlenberg in tier X games :

Spoiler

Edited by Sly Indasky, Today, 01:06 PM.

FinlandRed #1331 Posted Today, 02:17 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14988 battles

After a serious of horrible games that dropped my MoE back from 86% to 80% my E100 had a word with itself.

The enemy Fatherland found that driving directly at the 80% health E100 when there's only two tanks on each side is bad for your health.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users