Tanks missing again from profile page

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

JoeDaFrogman #1 Posted 20 June 2016 - 05:10 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17911 battles
Awful Panther missing from stats, AGAIN.    Can someone get this fixed?

YouTube

Twitch.tv

Frogman's Guide to Silver in World of Tanks

Want to win more?  Learn to count!™

Shadow puppets are illogical, inflexible, and totalitarian.   Most people don't know this because the shadow puppets live in the shadows meddling in others lives usually without reason.   Even worse, they are hypocrites who allow no dissension to their tactics.

Guest_WG IronPriest_* #2 Posted 22 June 2016 - 02:27 PM

• WoTC Tournaments Contributor2

Hello JoeDaFrogman,

Thanks for posting!  This is currently a known issue that we are looking into.

Roll out!

kasperw2000 #3 Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:11 AM

Private

• Players
  • 27094 battles

Missing tanks

This is the second time my  inventory that came up missing. Last year  in December  the same thing happened .check the ticket I just viewed it.all my tanks came up missing. Now here it is October the next year now I have even more tanks , missing what's going on.  October 17th 2017. My inventory was intact. Then Thursday I turned on my game. And there's only four tanks in my inventory. On xbox 360 the game tag is kasperw2000/ not kasper59. I know it works because I just purchase some gold Thursday and my credit card works cause you take money out of it often my credit card works fine because you look on your history you take money on my card every week when I  buying gold to get  premium to get my tank so why are my tanks missing? Again?

I use kasperw2000 that's the game tag my tanks on Xbox360 the platform I use. My missing tanks are my Japanese level 6, Japanese level 5. Russian tank level 10, Russian tank level 9. Russian tank level 8. Russian tank level 7. Russian tank level 5. Russian tank level 4. Russian tank level 3. British tank level 8. Level 7. Level 6. Level 5. Level 4. level 4. Level 3. American tanks level 8. level 7. Level 4. My other level 7. Level 3. My German tanks level 8. 2 level 7. Level 6. level 5. Level 4.

I have three German for German tanks that are premiums. I won Japanese tank that's a premium. I have two American tanks that are premium. I own for British tanks that are premium this occurred about a year ago same thing. Except this time I lost double the tanks gang tag kasperw2000/not kasperw59 I don't use that. I was less able to use my inventory on October the 17th 2017 period since Thursday I've only been able to acces for minor level tanks.

My number  is Removed for your protection I would like somebody and support to call me back to let me know when you guys are going to fix my inventory

RuefulCenturion #4 Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:30 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 24786 battles

View PostWG IronPriest, on 22 June 2016 - 09:27 AM, said:

Hello JoeDaFrogman,

Thanks for posting!  This is currently a known issue that we are looking into.

Roll out!

​Is that a Warhammer reference? 

Edited by RuefulCenturion, 21 October 2017 - 01:32 AM.

SecndChance NoO #5 Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:22 AM

Major

• Players
  • 6024 battles

View Postkasperw2000, on 20 October 2017 - 05:11 PM, said:

Missing tanks

This is the second time my  inventory that came up missing. Last year  in December  the same thing happened .check the ticket I just viewed it.all my tanks came up missing. Now here it is October the next year now I have even more tanks , missing what's going on.  October 17th 2017. My inventory was intact. Then Thursday I turned on my game. And there's only four tanks in my inventory. On xbox 360 the game tag is kasperw2000/ not kasper59. I know it works because I just purchase some gold Thursday and my credit card works cause you take money out of it often my credit card works fine because you look on your history you take money on my card every week when I  buying gold to get  premium to get my tank so why are my tanks missing? Again?

I use kasperw2000 that's the game tag my tanks on Xbox360 the platform I use. My missing tanks are my Japanese level 6, Japanese level 5. Russian tank level 10, Russian tank level 9. Russian tank level 8. Russian tank level 7. Russian tank level 5. Russian tank level 4. Russian tank level 3. British tank level 8. Level 7. Level 6. Level 5. Level 4. level 4. Level 3. American tanks level 8. level 7. Level 4. My other level 7. Level 3. My German tanks level 8. 2 level 7. Level 6. level 5. Level 4.

I have three German for German tanks that are premiums. I won Japanese tank that's a premium. I have two American tanks that are premium. I own for British tanks that are premium this occurred about a year ago same thing. Except this time I lost double the tanks gang tag kasperw2000/not kasperw59 I don't use that. I was less able to use my inventory on October the 17th 2017 period since Thursday I've only been able to acces for minor level tanks.

My number  is Removed for your protection I would like somebody and support to call me back to let me know when you guys are going to fix my inventory

If you would like help with your account, please submit a support ticket.

I removed your phone number as this is not a good idea to share that type of personal information.

Link to support can be found in my signature.

loco272829 #6 Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:28 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5348 battles
  • [STOB-]

View Postkasperw2000, on 21 October 2017 - 01:11 AM, said:

Missing tanks

Its a known issue(Bug) i sumited a ticke and about a month ago

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users