KV5 im Laden

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Broccoli_Jaeger #1 Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:56 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1340 battles
Hi Leute. Ich wollte nur mal fragen ob jemand weiß, wann der KV5 wieder im Laden erhältlich sein wird.

Arley Stark #2 Posted 21 June 2016 - 02:36 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 20900 battles
I also really want to know.

I3iggus Nickus #3 Posted 21 June 2016 - 02:51 PM

Major

• Players
  • 34178 battles
  • [ACES]
:great:

​Member of the Senior Technical Engineer Club [ACES] Armoured Aces "Louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny"

1: A leap of faith. An unproveable belief in a reality beyond this world. 2: suicide. Escaping a pointless existence. 3: acceptance of an Absurd existence, and the freedom that comes with creating your own meaning.

"He who snipes snipers, runs the risk of becoming the sniper himself. If you gaze into the scope, the scope gazes back"

TIR3DSL0TH #4 Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:19 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21718 battles

Ganz ehrlich? Mittlerweilse finde ich den KV-5 total überholt und extrem unpassend auf dem Schlachtfeld. JEDER rommelt euch dank dem R2D2 durch. Spart euch lieber das Gold und holt euch besserere Premiumpanzer. Ich war sehr vom KV-5 enttäuscht, als ich ihn mir holte und würde niemandem den Panzer wirklich empfehlen können.

FALLS es euch aber dennoch interessiert....anbei ein Thread, in welchem jemand alle Erscheidnungsdaten von Panzern festgehalten hat. Ggf kann man davon ableiten, wann (grob) der jeweilige Panzer wieder verkauft wird: http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/137903-rare-tank-past-sale-dates-list/#topmost

You can find our German community hereFreies WoT Forum thanks to WarGaming anti-EU attitude and disgusting deleting of non-English speaking communities

EU COMMUNITIES - NEVER FORGET WHAT Wargaming DID TO US

WG BLACK FRIDAY DEAL - THE...DAMAGE...IS...DONE

Arley Stark #5 Posted 22 June 2016 - 01:41 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 20900 battles

View PostDud3 L3b0wski, on 22 June 2016 - 07:19 AM, said:

Ganz ehrlich? Mittlerweilse finde ich den KV-5 total überholt und extrem unpassend auf dem Schlachtfeld. JEDER rommelt euch dank dem R2D2 durch. Spart euch lieber das Gold und holt euch besserere Premiumpanzer. Ich war sehr vom KV-5 enttäuscht, als ich ihn mir holte und würde niemandem den Panzer wirklich empfehlen können.

FALLS es euch aber dennoch interessiert....anbei ein Thread, in welchem jemand alle Erscheidnungsdaten von Panzern festgehalten hat. Ggf kann man davon ableiten, wann (grob) der jeweilige Panzer wieder verkauft wird: http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/137903-rare-tank-past-sale-dates-list/#topmost

What disappointed you, and the drilling of the standard ammo is a problem?

TIR3DSL0TH #6 Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:21 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21718 battles

View PostArley Stark, on 22 June 2016 - 02:41 PM, said:

What disappointed you, and the drilling of the standard ammo is a problem?

The biggest disappointment is the R2D2. During last weeks I played a lot of rounds with my KV-4 & KV-5 to get the Motherland and the armor difference (thanks to this R2D2) is huge. On my kV-4 I`m able to angle much more effectively and my record are 9,8k blocked Damage! On KV-5 it doesn’t matter how you angle.....everyone penetrate your R2D2 and you are faster gone as you can count to 20. This is so frustrating.

The gun is....ok. In Tier VII & VII you normally can handle a lot with AP and you need some APCR only against Tier IX monsters...but no necessity to use much APCR. So normally this tank gain good silver. It really does. But it does not gain fun as you have such a great tank...but has to be afraid of everyone...thanks to R2D2. Even the Mutant is better as if you drive him well he got 200mm in the whole front and you can push and punish. With the R2D2 Turret you can’t even push as every shot into your tank is a HP loss.

Also you can check my stats with both tanks. Only one Steelwall with KV-5...and 14 with KV-4. It is a difference....a huge one.

Here also some photos just to show you that I`m not fooling around. This block values with KV-4....in KV-5 you can only dream about it :(

And dont look into my negative silver outcome. The one with 5k blocked was a s_h_i_t_t_y fight, where I just wasn`t able to shoot right (my fault, i was a burden for my team). And the one with 9k blocked and 5k damage was one, where I killed two full KV-4, one full IS-3 and hit a lot of other well armored OPFOR.. And if another KV-4 also angeled as well as you, you know self how thankfull you can be to have some APCR there :B

You can find our German community hereFreies WoT Forum thanks to WarGaming anti-EU attitude and disgusting deleting of non-English speaking communities

PhoenixGTI #7 Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:28 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14276 battles
  • [MMIB]

Seh ich ähnlich wie der Dude.

Legt euch lieber nen KV-4 zu. Ist eindeutig der bessere KV-5 und dazu noch "gratis".

[MmiB] Männer mit Bärten - XBOX ONE

youtube.com/phoenixgt (random gaming stuff)

Tomekk1985 #8 Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:46 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15394 battles

View PostPhoenixGTI, on 23 June 2016 - 11:28 AM, said:

Seh ich ähnlich wie der Dude.

Legt euch lieber nen KV-4 zu. Ist eindeutig der bessere KV-5 und dazu noch "gratis".

wenn ich beide als "gegner" vergleiche ist der kv-4 definitiv der bessere "gegner" =)

habe beide panzer nicht und aktuell auch nicht vor in die richtung zu spielen, aber ich treffe lieber 100 mal auf n kv-5 als 10 mal auf n kv-4 ^^

WG NA bekommt nix geschissen und bedient nur noch die Casual Solo Spieler... 

PhoenixGTI #9 Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:07 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14276 battles
  • [MMIB]

Ist auf jeden Fall ein super Gerät, wenn man denn auf langsame, dicke, "echte" Heavies steht."

Ich war zu meinen Anfangszeiten noch etwas neidisch auf nen Kumpel von mir, der sich damals beim ersten Verkauf den KV-5 geschnappt hat, während ich zu geizig war. Das hat sich dann mit dem Erspielen des KV-4 auf meiner Seite komplett zerschlagen ;)

[MmiB] Männer mit Bärten - XBOX ONE

youtube.com/phoenixgt (random gaming stuff)

Arley Stark #10 Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:10 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 20900 battles

View PostDud3 L3b0wski, on 23 June 2016 - 07:21 AM, said:

The biggest disappointment is the R2D2. During last weeks I played a lot of rounds with my KV-4 & KV-5 to get the Motherland and the armor difference (thanks to this R2D2) is huge. On my kV-4 I`m able to angle much more effectively and my record are 9,8k blocked Damage! On KV-5 it doesn’t matter how you angle.....everyone penetrate your R2D2 and you are faster gone as you can count to 20. This is so frustrating.

The gun is....ok. In Tier VII & VII you normally can handle a lot with AP and you need some APCR only against Tier IX monsters...but no necessity to use much APCR. So normally this tank gain good silver. It really does. But it does not gain fun as you have such a great tank...but has to be afraid of everyone...thanks to R2D2. Even the Mutant is better as if you drive him well he got 200mm in the whole front and you can push and punish. With the R2D2 Turret you can’t even push as every shot into your tank is a HP loss.

Also you can check my stats with both tanks. Only one Steelwall with KV-5...and 14 with KV-4. It is a difference....a huge one.

Here also some photos just to show you that I`m not fooling around. This block values with KV-4....in KV-5 you can only dream about it :(

And dont look into my negative silver outcome. The one with 5k blocked was a s_h_i_t_t_y fight, where I just wasn`t able to shoot right (my fault, i was a burden for my team). And the one with 9k blocked and 5k damage was one, where I killed two full KV-4, one full IS-3 and hit a lot of other well armored OPFOR.. And if another KV-4 also angeled as well as you, you know self how thankfull you can be to have some APCR there :B

Thank you for all your opinion, but I wonder 3 more details of his experience.

1. You tried to use the equipment, greatly enhanced shield to see if this improves R2D2?

2. When you are facing with the enemy, if you do the fast moving right and left, swinging it very difficult to hit in R2D2, has experienced this strategy?

3- You have gained very little silver with it in your games?

Thank you

TIR3DSL0TH #11 Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:39 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21718 battles

View PostArley Stark, on 23 June 2016 - 01:10 PM, said:

Thank you for all your opinion, but I wonder 3 more details of his experience.

1. You tried to use the equipment, greatly enhanced shield to see if this improves R2D2?

2. When you are facing with the enemy, if you do the fast moving right and left, swinging it very difficult to hit in R2D2, has experienced this strategy?

3- You have gained very little silver with it in your games?

Thank you

1) There is no equipment to make the steel behind the huge R2D2 bigger so with every equipment it is same thick and everyone kann penetrate it. The only way is to hide R2D2 but there are just view ways to do it. With KV-4 I just angle and I get decent armour. With KV-5 angeling doesnt matter because everyone shoot only into your really really huge R2D2.

2) This tactic work, of course. But you forgetting the inaccurate russian guns. If you want to shoot, you have to stop wiggeling your tank. And in the time you stay and aim, OPFOR shoots.....right, into your R2D2.

3) In my both screens above i use KV-4...thats the non premium Tier8 russian heavy, which is the basis for the KV-5. I also dont use premium time but have to shoot here and there premium mun. So yes, normal KV-4 is nor for money earning. KV-5 get more silver, much more. If you win and you take 1,5k-2k damage to the OPFOR, you can get 50k-80k silver (with premium). If you got good round with 3k damage and more, than 100k silver is good possible. But 100k with this kind of damage is also good possible with nearly every other Tier8 premium tank.....just...with nearly all other Tier8 tanks you will also get fun from the matches which clearly is rare if you play KV-5.

Hope this help

Arley Stark #12 Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:06 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 20900 battles
Dud3 I really like your opinion, thanks for sharing.

TIR3DSL0TH #13 Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:13 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21718 battles

View PostArley Stark, on 24 June 2016 - 12:06 AM, said:

Dud3 I really like your opinion, thanks for sharing.

Glad to be helpful mate :great:

Mocki117 #14 Posted 31 October 2016 - 03:40 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11458 battles
Falls ihn sich jemand kaufen möchte, er ist aktuell zu haben.

http://forum-console...2-is2-im-store/

3 MoE:

Sp IC, Pz. IV Hydro, VK 30.01P, KV 85

2 MoE:

AMX 13 90, Tiger 131, KV 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users