• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

BETA TYSON #1 Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:12 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8535 battles
  • [UKTD]

To All Tank Commanders of World of Tanks

It has come to my attention that there are a great number of players who can't take the anger or pleasure for being killed on a Standard Match or TDM. Also I keep hearing reports from other player such as my fellow tank commanders who have been reported for no reason who are the best TD and HT during platoons or on solo multiplayer games but it's sad that the player who got destroyed such as the enemy are nothing but trouble makers who can't even accept the fact once you're hot or blown up just move along, don't report the player for killing you because believe it or not the Law Enforcement does look back and investigate what really happens on the battlefield based from my research.

My Report....

On Live Oaks I was as the SU-122-44 Tier 8 TD and for the enemy team was down to 2 tanks a SU-122-44 and a M6. I was searching for the M6 while being hid in the bushes near the Swamps and the Train Station I was at full health and pulled back from the first Bridge on the outskirts of the map. There I was waiting for the M6 with the Camo net deployed until all of the sudden the enemy TD SU-122-44 was behind me, had my back exposed for his sights but he didn't take the shot as I quickly turned to aim he didn't see me and it was player who turned away took multiple hits from other players on my team then I took a Direct hit on his engine which caused him to blow up, then I moved on in search of the M6 which was currently at our base hiding behind the train station.

The Message....

•  Abusive

‎               26‎/‎07‎/‎2016

Reported!

•  Me

26/07/2016

For What Reason?

Abusive

• 26‎/‎07‎/‎2016
    I'm filing it under cheating cause that's the closest thing to it. All i know is that your shot that killed me did not come even remotely close to hitting my tank. And if your cheating then i apoligize in advance but that's for XBL Enforcement to judge.

Delete 

• Abusive

Not Cheating

spacer.png

• Me
‎     26‎/‎07‎/‎2016
               i killed you so what... reporting me for killing. Your having a laugh.

spacer.png

• Abusive
    ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2016
    I just told why i reported you since you asked. If you're just going to twist what i say and make up your own reason for why you think i reported you then why did you ask in the first place. Having a laugh at your stupidity indeed.

Delete 

• Me
    ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2016
    again your making that up. Its IMPOSSIBLE your just an easy target who just got blown up. Why cant You accept it?

(Blocked Him)

My Thoughts....

Ok so unless he IS causing trouble but like I thought that that's him who got blew up and he was pissed or angry about making complains unless he was have connection issues due to his gameplay was lagging, or him being an [edited]. If anyone is having the same problem with reporting subjects of cheating or unfair rounds well I can't do anything to support War Gamming because they're in control of WOTs, Law Enforcement however monitors the communications and players behaviour within Xboxlive. Sadly I forgotten to record the scene but it's not like I keep evidence per battle just the status of my Victory wins for my Clan of the 11PZD.

I want your thoughts no complaints about how I write this Topic.

Edited by BETA TYSON, 28 July 2016 - 01:16 PM.

NightOfDeaths #2 Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:17 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28624 battles
  • [KMD]

Well 1st of all (I personally hate the rule itself) you can't "name and shame" 

You can leave that link in there though. :p

Edited by NightOfDeaths, 28 July 2016 - 11:29 AM.

Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

NightOfDeaths #3 Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:21 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28624 battles
  • [KMD]

Im pretty sure we've all been reported for this so called "cheating" though. 

A few days ago some dude tried to get a bunch of people on Xbox live to report my friend for cheating. My friend was using Arty lol.

Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

ChorkSandwich #4 Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:24 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10830 battles
You should edit out the name of the player you have an issue with. You can't name and shame on the forums. Moderators will edit your post or give you a warning. It's against the rules.
We know players can be petty and report for no reasons. It's a fact of life with this game. All of us have been there. Consider it a compliment when a salty tanker accuses you of cheating.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in space...

CptBadger #5 Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:24 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 13384 battles
  • [BEARD]

View PostBETA TYSON, on 28 July 2016 - 12:12 PM, said:

To All Tank Commanders of World of Tanks

It has come to my attention that there are a great number of players who can't take the anger or pleasure for being killed on a Standard Match or TDM. Also I keep hearing reports from other player such as my fellow tank commanders who have been reported for no reason who are the best TD and HT during platoons or on solo multiplayer games but it's sad that the player who got destroyed such as the enemy are nothing but trouble makers who can't even accept the fact once you're hot or blown up just move along, don't report the player for killing you because believe it or not the Law Enforcement does look back and investigate what really happens on the battlefield based from my research.

My Report....

On Live Oaks I was as the SU-122-44 Tier 8 TD and for the enemy team was down to 2 tanks a SU-122-44 and a M6. I was searching for the M6 while being hid in the bushes near the Swamps and the Train Station I was at full health and pulled back from the first Bridge on the outskirts of the map. There I was waiting for the M6 with the Camo net deployed until all of the sudden the enemy TD SU-122-44 was behind me, had my [edited]exposed for his sights but he didn't take the shot as I quickly turned to aim he didn't see me and it was player: REMOVED who turned away took multiple hits from other players on my team then I took a Direct hit on his engine which caused him to blow up, then I moved on in search of the M6 which was currently at our base hiding behind the train station.

The Message....

• REMOVED
    26‎/‎07‎/‎2016
    Reported!

• BETA TYSON
    26/07/2016
    For What Reason?

• REMOVED
    26‎/‎07‎/‎2016
    I'm filing it under cheating cause that's the closest thing to it. All i know is that your shot that killed me did not come even remotely close to hitting my tank. And if your cheating then i apoligize in advance but that's for XBL Enforcement to judge.

• REMOVED
    Not Cheating

spacer.png

• BETA TYSON
    26‎/‎07‎/‎2016
    i killed you so what... reporting me for killing. Your having a laugh.

• REMOVED
    26‎/‎07‎/‎2016
    I just told why i reported you since you asked. If you're just going to twist what i say and make up your own reason for why you think i reported you then why did you ask in the first place. Having a laugh at your stupidity indeed.

• BETA TYSON
    26‎/‎07‎/‎2016
    again your making that up. Its IMPOSSIBLE your just an easy target who just got blown up. Why cant You accept it

• (Blocked Him)

Ok so unless he IS causing trouble but like I thought that that's him who got blew up and he was pissed or angry about making complains unless he was have connection issues due to his gameplay was lagging, or him being an [edited]. If anyone is having the same problem with reporting subjects of cheating or unfair rounds well I can't do anything to support War Gamming because they're in control of WOTs, Law Enforcement however monitors the communications and players behaviour within Xboxlive. Sadly I forgotten to record the scene but it's not like I keep evidence per battle just the status of my Victory wins for my Clan of the 11PZD.

That's a bit more readable... FYI, you might want to remove the 'name and shame'

JustParky #6 Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:24 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22887 battles
  • [A14]
I got a week long XBL Message & Party Ban because i got a nice piece of hate mail calliing me some very crude words i imagine i can't repeat here. I replied with "And that tells me what kind of looser you are, A sore one. Go cry to your momma who is probs the only person that has time for you" I'm used to hate mail on here all the time so didn't bother reporting him but i guess he did me.

2 MOE: T29 - ELC Bis - Bat-Chat 12t - T25/2 - ISU-130 - Tiger I - Borsig

3 MOE: SU-100

ChorkSandwich #7 Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:27 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10830 battles

View PostJustParky, on 28 July 2016 - 03:24 AM, said:

I got a week long XBL Message & Party Ban because i got a nice piece of hate mail calliing me some very crude words i imagine i can't repeat here. I replied with "And that tells me what kind of looser you are, A sore one. Go cry to your momma who is probs the only person that has time for you" I'm used to hate mail on here all the time so didn't bother reporting him but i guess he did me.

That's why I dont reply to trolls because they turn around and report you for replying to their troll bait. Ignoring them is usually a best option.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in space...

medoyehd #8 Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:38 AM

Major

• Players
  • 2520 battles

View PostJustParky, on 28 July 2016 - 06:24 PM, said:

I normally send :) to them. If i do respond it is in a politely worded message. 
Garage Tanks

desert000fox #9 Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:48 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29554 battles
  • [TIGER]
Im not good enough to be reported for cheating....:(

xFluttershyx1 #10 Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:52 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9614 battles
  • [OGAME]
You can't name and shame...

CptBadger #11 Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:56 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 13384 battles
  • [BEARD]

View PostxFluttershyx1, on 28 July 2016 - 12:52 PM, said:

You can't name and shame...

you can, its just ill advised as you get warnings or banned :D

ChrisD101 #12 Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:57 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7413 battles
You killed me. Therefore you must be cheating so I'm reporting you......:facepalm:

BULLPUPBAKERST1 #13 Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:04 PM

Major

• Players
  • 42769 battles
  • [BNKR]
You are all missing the true lesson here and in all of these threads:  if you a$$holes would stop cheating, you wouldn't get reported or get hatemail. :trollface:

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

Smokin D40 #14 Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:15 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 25828 battles
  • [00I00]

I would not be suprised in the least if MS just ignores all reports of cheating as it relates to WoT.

Most of the sane people here know you can't hack this game.

medoyehd #15 Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:17 PM

Major

• Players
  • 2520 battles

View PostBULLPUPBAKERST1, on 28 July 2016 - 07:04 PM, said:

You are all missing the true lesson here and in all of these threads:  if you a$$holes would stop cheating, you wouldn't get reported or get hatemail. :trollface:

I'm a potato and I get hatemail. The standards must not be that high. :unsure:
Garage Tanks

Zathustra #16 Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:35 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 23188 battles

View PostxROGUExRONINx, on 28 July 2016 - 06:17 AM, said:

Same here. Got one yesterday where I was fighting 3 tanks near our tier 10 arty (I was tier 8 medium). He died after having fired one shot entire game and called me the worst team mate because he died. I figured with me battling between 3 reds that I was not going to run in front of a shell to save him from one less hit. I did have 5 pens before I died so that made him even madder because he hit nothing with his one shot and was at bottom. And no, I was not camping as I saw the reds going to our base and headed back. I look at the map, which unfortunately no matter what tier you play in, most players seem not to be able to read and tell where the reds are and may be going. 

BULLPUPBAKERST1 #17 Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:41 PM

Major

• Players
  • 42769 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostxROGUExRONINx, on 28 July 2016 - 07:17 AM, said:

I get a decent amount of "you suck" mail, but I deserve that. 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

SlagInGristle #18 Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:48 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33399 battles
  • [6SIC6]
A gamer no doubt.... Give him some free stuff for reporting you and he will be happy.
:bush:

BULLPUPBAKERST1 #19 Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:57 PM

Major

• Players
  • 42769 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostMeatSock6sick6, on 28 July 2016 - 07:48 AM, said:

A gamer no doubt.... Give him some free stuff for reporting you and he will be happy.

were you running in a t29 on Dragon Ridge last night?  Your team lost to capping. Perhaps that was a different MeatSock?

GoblinTactics #20 Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:59 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 4917 battles
Hmm, he has good stats, shame to see a good player do such things.  He should know better.

But anger makes ya do the wacky.  

Also tagged with Cheating, Kills, Unfair, Unlucky, Reported

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users