YouTube Collaberation

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Cpt_Beardface #1 Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:09 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18556 battles
  • [CPTSG]

Hi guys, I started a WoT YouTube channel about 3 or 4 months ago and I have been talking to people about how to grow my channel. I've posted some vids on the forums and they have been quite well received by my fellow tankers, one was even picked for battle heroes last week (Sir Reginald Crapsworths guide to scouting). Another person suggested collaborating with other Youtubers/streamers so here I am, asking if anyone who is on YouTube or Twitch would be willing to collaborate with me. I play on PS4 European server but I could play on USA east as well and I can be available just about anytime to do it. Either pm me or post here if you're interested/able to help, or if you have any ideas to help me with my channel. I've included a link to one of my vids and from there you can obviously find my channel. 

https://youtu.be/XpMsiNKsVjI

EzBreezyTV #2 Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:42 PM

Sergeant

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 39742 battles
  • [EZCO]
Nice BeadFace i added you to our site in other content creators have fun with your vids  http://gege360.wixsi...m/clubwargaming

Cpt_Beardface #3 Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:49 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18556 battles
  • [CPTSG]

View PostEz Breezy750, on 22 August 2016 - 04:42 PM, said:

Nice BeadFace i added you to our site in other content creators have fun with your vids  http://gege360.wixsi...m/clubwargaming

Thank you very much, that's awesome and I'm sure it'll be a big help :great:

BRG WarHorse96 #4 Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:04 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 18126 battles
  • [B_R_G]
Sorry man, I play on Xbox otherwise i would help as I too have had a Channel for about 4 months. I'm running into the same problem but if you need help with ideas or anything else i am happy to help :)

Cpt_Beardface #5 Posted 23 August 2016 - 08:17 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18556 battles
  • [CPTSG]

View PostZBP John, on 23 August 2016 - 05:04 AM, said:

Sorry man, I play on Xbox otherwise i would help as I too have had a Channel for about 4 months. I'm running into the same problem but if you need help with ideas or anything else i am happy to help :)

Thank you, I watched one of your random battle recognition vids and its inspired me to do something similar :great:

Tommy1979AtWar #6 Posted 28 August 2016 - 05:43 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7920 battles

I'd be happy to collaborate, I've been looking to grow my channel too and getting back into WoT after a mini break, I've a few videos to upload this week after editing but this is my latest,

There is no spoon...

Cpt_Beardface #7 Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:58 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18556 battles
  • [CPTSG]
Nice vid, that'd be cool, how does sometime over the next couple of weeks sound? Here's a link to my latest WoT vid if you want to take a look https://youtu.be/474gzDfj2sY

THE_Best_Major #8 Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:27 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6651 battles

Hey man nice videos. I'm also a small youtuber posting PS4 videos. If I can give you an idea, maybe you should start a series of something specific. For example I have a Through My Eyes series which is playing an entire random battle in first person view. (although its only two videos and I should really continue it but just haven't for some unknown reason). Maybe you can check them out. I hope to grow my channel as well and I have a bountiful amount of videos and a few from different games as well. I'll go ahead and post the links to both videos here and maybe you can check them out and hopefully get an idea for a series you might like to try out. Enjoy!

Cpt_Beardface #9 Posted 30 August 2016 - 10:09 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18556 battles
  • [CPTSG]
They're some nice vids, you aught to do some more and that's a good idea about a specific series, I have just started one actually called Gutted!, basically those loses where you do really well but lose anyway, inspired by (not ripped off in any way :D) Jingles epic fails. I do like your through my eyes vids though, it's looks really hard but I suppose it's just like playing an FPS.

Tommy1979AtWar #10 Posted 30 August 2016 - 02:33 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7920 battles

View PostCpt_Beardface, on 29 August 2016 - 12:58 PM, said:

Nice vid, that'd be cool, how does sometime over the next couple of weeks sound? Here's a link to my latest WoT vid if you want to take a look https://youtu.be/474gzDfj2sY

Sounds good, my psn is the same as my profile name here so shoot me a friend request anytime and we'll bounce some ideas around.

There is no spoon...

THE_Best_Major #11 Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:08 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6651 battles

View PostCpt_Beardface, on 30 August 2016 - 04:09 AM, said:

They're some nice vids, you aught to do some more and that's a good idea about a specific series, I have just started one actually called Gutted!, basically those loses where you do really well but lose anyway, inspired by (not ripped off in any way :D) Jingles epic fails. I do like your through my eyes vids though, it's looks really hard but I suppose it's just like playing an FPS.

Thanks man. I have been meaning to do more but just never got around to it and you're right about it being hard to play like that. To play in first person mode like that its a necessity to know your tank's strengths and weaknesses. Ultimately, minimap awareness is what keeps me alive. I have some with higher tier tanks but they aren't as fun to watch as the lower tier games where you can fire rounds off every 3 or 4 seconds. I'll be looking forward to seeing your upcoming videos.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users