ares-servant #21 Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:22 PM

Captain

• Supertester
  • 14325 battles

View PostxPanzergeistx, on 15 October 2016 - 06:10 PM, said:

RNG = " Right, Next Game!"

:D

Worst Trajectory Flight usually comes right before RNG

Favorite hate mail to date : expletive son of a expletive  you expletive recon coward​ !!! Following a 6k combined match I had in RU 251

complements of... member of my team.

xXlAmbitionzlXx #22 Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21479 battles

View PostTurboclicker, on 09 October 2016 - 09:13 PM, said:

RNG only really affects the success of bad to average players. Good players don't care that RNG caused a shot to not do exactly what they they wanted it to because they understand how "Accuracy" works and have a backup plan at all times in case they don't kill their target.

RNG affects everyone good or bad lol I know its been a while since you wrote this but the threads been going long enough. 
If you need help with anything, Message me and I will get to you asap! 

EyeszWideShut #23 Posted 16 October 2016 - 04:13 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6895 battles
  • [SJW]

View PostnolifeF1, on 09 October 2016 - 09:20 AM, said:

I like the game. Im a solo player and im doing okay. Im not hardcore in to tanks, i dont remember every tank model by name/armor strengths/gun types/pen values etc..

I dont mind losing because potato teams, sometimes i do mistakes and die. Arty one shots me blind. I can live with theses things.

But when im tier VIII medium or what ever in a tier X game. Its not easy many times. It really takes a lot plannin some luck, you need to be in the right place at the right time to have really effect in the match outcome. When all clicks and  and you really get start to kick [edited]in the fight, and you dont get one shotted by M53/M55 you play perfectly, get in the reds flank and cause mayhem, then the [edited]IN! RNG starts to kick in. Fully aimed shots start to go all over the place, ridiculous pounces. It happens every now and then. But when it happens in a situation like that, it just makes me foam at the mouth. Its so annoying. I feel like eating my contoller! 

Just had a tier X game in my motherland at theipval ridge. Of course the whole team lemmings in the north and the usual story, they all stop at sight of the first tank. It seems im the the only medium driver in our team with a brain and go flank the reds and i do great,until the [edited]RNG! i manage about 2.5k damage that game. normally im really happy with that, but the thing is i should have done about 4k damage at that game. I deserved that much. Without me it would have been an epic loss pretty much anyways. Im the only reason why lemming train started to find theyre balls and actually start to pressure the enemy. But the whole time i was plagued by [edited]rng and i dont know. I just dont think its worth it. I should have gotten 10k xp!, ace mastery badge! 1k gold! :D but no. I get slightly above awerage game because rng.. It sucks..

I dont mean this as a whine thred, it might be :D But whats the point in you absolutely try you´re hardest. Play super careful, manage to not get spotted in a match. but [edited]it because rng.

I know its ony a game, but still. 

This is the one thing that just triggers me :D everything else i can live with. 

Any one with similiar opinions?

You should try Xbox, the Rng is rather non existent over here and we get war maps much less in our rotation, plus we are all team players.....and we never potato.     * Almost forgot, they took encounter maps out for us, last update too, but left them in for Playstation, because you guys are newer and appreciate them more.

AngelsDavid #24 Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6147 battles
  • [7CAV1]

I am out, finally!  WarGaming should learn that they are only pissing people off.  My wife Angel, discovered about 2 weeks before I did that it's a money grab and a waste of time. My deciding factor was when I worked my way up to a T29, supposedly a coveted tank, only to find out it was another tin can piece of junk.  What? It is not some will say.  Well, in my eyes it is.  It only saw tier 9 battles, got tracked every hit, set on fire, circled and destroyed, was the focal point of the other team, the main goal of arty, easily obliterated in a couple of shots, slow, cumbersome and a pea shooter.  When I continued to go out with the T29, and the KV3 and continuously get one and two shotted except for the rare times when the game software saw fit to give me a fair chance in a tier 8 game.  I never did see a game in their own tiers where they stood a chance.  This morning after getting inhialated time after time within the first couple of minutes in these supposed stronger tanks, I sat down and had a coffee, away from the screen, and I woke up enough to shrug a should and uninstall this ridiculous format for business posing as a "game", and feeling much better already.  

I did some research to see how many others smartly walked away and what they had to say about their experiences.  There are a whole bunch out there who agree with you nolifeF1, you are far from alone.  Here is just one of hundreds of articles you can find out there...

http://www.deathrace...world-of-tanks/

Once in a while I may look up WoT on the net to see if they have straightened up their act any, but to be honest they would have to offer a fair platform before I would return, and that would mean no more software manipulation trying to compel people to feel like they need to buy premium tanks or premium accounts, or gold or equipment or all of their other little micromanaging ways to make money.  It would mean offering a fair fight with tanks in their own tiers.  It would mean allowing the tanks to just be what they are, with the player's skills being what they are, without manipulation.  If i ever happen to hear about such a change, then I will be back to have some fun  :)   But for now, I will turn my attention to the latest Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and Tomb Raider, which won't get me mad in the least  :)

For the record, I am AngelasHavoc. I am AngelsDavid's wife.  We share an xbox account so I am unable to log into the forums as myself.  So in order to ask some of my questions here, I have to sign into forums using his account.

MMCorreia #25 Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:20 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 8148 battles
  • [KLT]

Yes, it's probably the game's fault...

Spoiler

oldZ54 #26 Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:23 PM

Captain

• Supertester
  • 21306 battles
  • [GEZRS]
The 2 tier MM is why I've really scaled back my playing and only use my premiums with PMM.  RNG and other things I can live with, but trying to grind a T8 and getting into T10 matches is just [edited].

NUSFERATU #27 Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:31 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20753 battles
  • [VLKN]
RNG????? You mean when your in a tier 9 tank and there's a tier 6 light tank tracked in the middle of an open field and you throw a shot in his backside and it bounce's .

UnkeptCanine96 #28 Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:45 PM

Major

• Players
  • 11960 battles
  • [BLT]

View PostAngelsDavid, on 20 March 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

I am out, finally!  WarGaming should learn that they are only pissing people off.  My wife Angel, discovered about 2 weeks before I did that it's a money grab and a waste of time

Oh no, a for profit company is trying to make money.  What will we ever do??  Alert the media and the police.  There must be something we can do to make them give us everything for free.  I'm entitled to it.:izmena:

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing.

Xbox One and Xbox 360

Expose' List

AngelsDavid #29 Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:51 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6147 battles
  • [7CAV1]

View PostUnkeptCanine96, on 20 March 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

Oh no, a for profit company is trying to make money.  What will we ever do??  Alert the media and the police.  There must be something we can do to make them give us everything for free.  I'm entitled to it.:izmena:

You might be small minded enough to believe that for yourself, but don't imply it for me, or for my wife, either one of us would happily pay to either buy the game or even buy a monthly or yearly subscription to the game if it meant fair game play without the manipulation of software.

For the record, I am AngelasHavoc. I am AngelsDavid's wife.  We share an xbox account so I am unable to log into the forums as myself.  So in order to ask some of my questions here, I have to sign into forums using his account.

MMCorreia #30 Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:59 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 8148 battles
  • [KLT]

View PostAngelsDavid, on 20 March 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

You might be small minded enough to believe that for yourself, but don't imply it for me, or for my wife, either one of us would happily pay to either buy the game or even buy a monthly or yearly subscription to the game if it meant fair game play without the manipulation of software.

If the software is being manipulated, then everyone is equally affected. The issue is not with the game, it's how you've been playing it.

Edited by MMCorreia, 20 March 2017 - 04:06 PM.

UnkeptCanine96 #31 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:01 PM

Major

• Players
  • 11960 battles
  • [BLT]

View PostAngelsDavid, on 20 March 2017 - 10:51 AM, said:

I suppose you have proof of this?  Your post was literally complaining about the fact that you don't know how to play the game, and are pissed because they charge you money when you don't know how to play the game.  If you weren't quitting, which I do suggest you do, I would tell you to learn your tanks.  The only strong armor on the T29 is the turret, so if you are thinking the rest of it should stand up to withering fire, then that is on you.  Perhaps spend a little less time here complaining, and a little more time learning weak spots and strengths and weaknesses of tanks.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing.

Xbox One and Xbox 360

Expose' List

Namrut #32 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:01 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11527 battles

View PostAngelsDavid, on 20 March 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

Umm sorry but there is no manipulation of software. But I know you've made up your mind on the matter so there is no need to try to convince you and your wife otherwise. 

Namrut #33 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:03 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11527 battles

View PostUnkeptCanine96, on 20 March 2017 - 04:01 PM, said:

I suppose you have proof of this?  Your post was literally complaining about the fact that you don't know how to play the game, and are pissed because they charge you money when you don't know how to play the game.  If you weren't quitting, which I do suggest you do, I would tell you to learn your tanks.  The only strong armor on the T29 is the turret, so if you are thinking the rest of it should stand up to withering fire, then that is on you.  Perhaps spend a little less time here complaining, and a little more time learning weak spots and strengths and weaknesses of tanks.

And this^^^

Rarefication #34 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:08 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 13331 battles
I find WoT to be much more enjoyable when I just allow myself to play without expectations. I have seen many people set themselves up for disappointment by believing that a certain tank would be their saving grace, but there is no such thing. All tanks have weaknesses and all tanks will perform poorly if the person playing it lacks an understanding of the fundamentals. 

giaka #35 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:09 PM

Major

• Supertester
  • 32965 battles
  • [WTAF]

View PostMordscythe, on 09 October 2016 - 09:26 AM, said:

How about the guy u pen with 5ish shots. He gets to single digit hit pints and now EVERY SINGLE ROUND bounces. Whilst neither of u have moved, and you shooting your previous pen hole.

That's what HE is for.

Don't cap, get off the pole and hunt down the last losers......

IronSee #36 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:21 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15153 battles
I love my T29, Especially when I can get it hull down. You can't get it hull down all the time of course, and when that happens you can expect to get your [edited]kicked by anyone that knows that the hull is trash.

AngelsDavid #37 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:25 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6147 battles
  • [7CAV1]

Block Quote

Your post was literally complaining about the fact that you don't know how to play the game, and are pissed because they charge you money when you don't know how to play the game

I disagree, I did fairly well in evenly matched games. I understand how to angle armor, how to side scrape, how to shoot at weak spots, how to rock back and forth, how to turn the turret side to side when facing an enemy so he can't get a clear easy shot off at your weak spots, i know how to use the terrain to hide the tank, how to duck and cover, etc.  Yes, I got mad at WoT, but for the reasons I stated in my original post.  If you have never encountered a match where you got utterly destroyed by something that should not have been able to destroy you, or have never just bounced gold off of soft spots, or had anything happen in a match that made you stop and say to yourself, wth just happened there? Then good for you, but this has not been the case with me.

Block Quote

I suppose you have proof of this?

I don't have proof, and I am not trying to obtain proof. I don't need to prove it, I am not taking it to trial or anything like that, just, from what I have seen, yes, there is pretty obvious manipulation.  Others have gone in search of proof though, I am not sure why they did, but they did.   myself, I just deleted it and have no inner need to follow up on it any further, I merely expressed my opinion here, in response to someone else who began the thread, but here is one person who felt compelled to go looking and researching...  (and no, I did not read his material, I don't have enough interest in the matter to read it) http://lightquick.co...ker-rigged.html

BoereJack #38 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:28 PM

Captain

• Supertester
  • 14644 battles
  • [DUTCH]

View PostAngelsDavid, on 20 March 2017 - 02:33 PM, said:

I am out, finally!  WarGaming should learn that they are only pissing people off.  My wife Angel, discovered about 2 weeks before I did that it's a money grab and a waste of time. My deciding factor was when I worked my way up to a T29, supposedly a coveted tank, only to find out it was another tin can piece of junk.  What? It is not some will say.  Well, in my eyes it is.  It only saw tier 9 battles, got tracked every hit, set on fire, circled and destroyed, was the focal point of the other team, the main goal of arty, easily obliterated in a couple of shots, slow, cumbersome and a pea shooter.  When I continued to go out with the T29, and the KV3 and continuously get one and two shotted except for the rare times when the game software saw fit to give me a fair chance in a tier 8 game.  I never did see a game in their own tiers where they stood a chance.  This morning after getting inhialated time after time within the first couple of minutes in these supposed stronger tanks, I sat down and had a coffee, away from the screen, and I woke up enough to shrug a should and uninstall this ridiculous format for business posing as a "game", and feeling much better already.  

I did some research to see how many others smartly walked away and what they had to say about their experiences.  There are a whole bunch out there who agree with you nolifeF1, you are far from alone.  Here is just one of hundreds of articles you can find out there...

http://www.deathrace...world-of-tanks/

Once in a while I may look up WoT on the net to see if they have straightened up their act any, but to be honest they would have to offer a fair platform before I would return, and that would mean no more software manipulation trying to compel people to feel like they need to buy premium tanks or premium accounts, or gold or equipment or all of their other little micromanaging ways to make money.  It would mean offering a fair fight with tanks in their own tiers.  It would mean allowing the tanks to just be what they are, with the player's skills being what they are, without manipulation.  If i ever happen to hear about such a change, then I will be back to have some fun  :)   But for now, I will turn my attention to the latest Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and Tomb Raider, which won't get me mad in the least  :)

whahaha,you need tyo git gud:trollface:

but seriously, you haven't played enough to get perked out crews, an good understanding of where to go and most important where not to go, these are things you can not learn in your first 5k games as a new player.... i thought i knew everything at around the same amount of games your are at now.....but then i came to the forum and learned a lot more then i thought i would......

experience is key to playing a tank correct. also a willingness to learn new playstyles(i have a few clanmates that do not do this, and they always complain about certain tanks)

Tank Collection/Garage -- My Youtube Channel Filled With WOT PS4 Gameplay: https://www.youtube....FnoS605ne-GYwiA -- Twitchchannel Search for: Boerejack15 

USA: T1E6-PS*, Fox*, Python*, Kraken*, Hornet*, Viper*, T2 Light*, Locust*, Blitzen*, Chaffee, T21, Walker Bulldog, Lycan*, T71, T49, M41B Brazil*, T22 Proto, Ripper*, M4, Fury*, Pershing, Vengenance*, Freedom*, T1, T14*, T29, T34 Black*, M103, T110E5, T57, Woverine, T67, T30, T110E3, Sexton 1*, M53/55 German: Pz. 38H*, Pz.II D*, Pz.II J PS*, Pz. Ic, Pz.T 15*, Leopard, Aufkl.Panther*, Sp I C, Pz.S35*, Pz.IV Hydrostat*, Pz.V/IV*, Gup*, VK 30.02(M), VK 30.01(D), Kraft's Panther*, Champion*, Hammer*, Tiger(P), Tiger II, Lowe Black*, E75, VK 45.02 B, E100, Maus, The Hidden*, Jagdtiger 88*, Ferdinand, Waffenträger Auf Pz. IV, Waffenträger Auf E100, Wespe  Soviet: Tetrarch*, T-127*, Raseiniai*, BT-7, T-70, BT-SV*, LTTB, T-54 Light, T-34, T-34-88*, Rudy*,  KV-13, Motherland*, Obj. 416, T-54, Obj. 140, Churchill III*, KV-1, KV-1S, KV/86, KV-2, KV-3, IS-3, IS-6*, IS-6 Black*, Gorynych KV-5*, KV-4, Fatherland*, IS-7, SU-76I*, SU-85, SU-100Y*, S-51  British: Snakebite*, Vanquisher*, Matilda BP*, Sherman III, Knight*, Boilermaker*, Sentinel AC IV*, Centennial*, British Bulldog*, FV4202(P)*, Centurion Action X, FV201 Black*, Conqueror, FV215b 183, Sexton 1*, Bishop  French: AMX ELC bis, AMX 13 90, AMX CDC*, CDC Black*, Lorraine  40t, AMX 30, Bat. Chat 25 T, Liberte*, B1, ARL V39, 105 leFH18B2*,  Lorraine155 50  Chinese: Type 64*, WZ-131, T-34-1, T-34-3 Black*, Type 59*, IS-2  Japanese: Chi-Nu Kai*, Chi-To, STA-2 Black*, Type 95 Heavy, Kaiju* Czechoslovakia: LT vz 35, Zizka*

SpartanFire71 #39 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:49 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18447 battles
  • [IRN]
So, uh....I really kinda stunk at 3000 or so battles.  I think I saw my 1st recent green WN8 at 4000 or so battles. Did they change my software or something :trollface:.  It's sad that you're both of you have not given yourself time to learn the game.  You're missing out on some great times.

I spam scout tanks with the desire of balancing the bully tanks.

Purple on the horizon, then.....the world is mine with Stewie packing his ray gun.  

http://www.wotinfo.net/en/efficiency?playername=SpartanFire71&playerid=8250974&server=XBOX

AngelsDavid #40 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:59 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6147 battles
  • [7CAV1]

Block Quote

It's sad that you're both of you have not given yourself time to learn the game.

In all honesty, Angel didn't quit. She just isn't an avid game player, she said she probably would still play once in awhile, I was the hot head who deleted it.  The T29 was shooting peas, boiled soft peas at that, and even when hulled down, nothing mattered, it just gets shattered out there against tier 9s.  I sold that danged thing to work on other lines.  But when the KV3 went out with the big gun and was also shooting peas, and when it was also getting one shotted or two shotted by tier 9s, over and over again, I just said enough is enough.  It would be different if I could have played inside of my own tier or even +1 more than once in a blue moon, but match after match of tier 9s, where a tier 7 really doesn't belong (in my opinion because some on here will pick that statement apart) ... I just deleted it, to which Angel replied with a soft pout and told me there was a nice fresh pot of coffee made in kitchen  :)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users