Can't Share to Facebook

WoT Xbox 360 Facebook

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

XTG72 #1 Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:11 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2784 battles
I doesn't matter which server I try(NA East or NA West), I cannot post the results of matches to FB. As far as I know, this bug started today. Can you fix it please? Because I don't want to play my higher tier tanks and end up having a good game that I can't share to my FB for me to keep safe(because WG doesn't keep record of games played, match results, ect) Before you ask, "Yes" my account is already linked to my FB.
I am on the Xbox 360 (Slim), NA East (Auto), NA East (Manual).

Edited by XTG72, 21 October 2016 - 04:12 PM.

WG Volibear #2 Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:20 PM

QA Analyst

• Administrator
  • 112 battles
Hello XTG72,

This issue is still being looked into by the devs.

I believe you had a previous post about this issue here:
http://forum-console...18#entry3109518

~WG Volibear

Take a look at our new bug report guidelines!

WoT Reddit---> 

Need to submit a support ticket? Click Here!

XTG72 #3 Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:55 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2784 battles

No. That is a different issue. That was from a long while ago. And that wasn't solved anyways. This is a different issue. I cannot at all "Share to Facebook" my post game results. Like, the option's not even their. Yesterday and the days before, it was their. But today, it's not even an option. There is no command(which regularly would be right trigger) in the post game results to Share to FB.

I cannot take a screenshot because I am not on Xbox One nor do I have a device capable of doing so.

XTG72 #4 Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:11 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2784 battles

Still haven't been able to "Share to Facebook" since Thursday. Would really like to see this issue get fixed.

I've already gone through Xbox Troubleshooting

• Clear System Cache (x3)
  • Unplug 360 from power block
  • Unlplug power block from source/outlet
  • Unplug Router/Modem for 5minutes
  •  Plug everything back on

Played a match on World of Tanks Xbox 360 (NA East server), still can't "Share to Facebook" in post game results.

Is there a limit number to the amount of "Screenshots" you can share to facebook? Because my facebook account has 306 screenshots.

Am I able to disconnect my FB to my World of Tanks profile? If so, how do I do it? Then, how do I reconnect my FB to my World of Tanks profile?

Gammerz #5 Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:13 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 4675 battles

I have the share button, but clicking on it just produces an audible and graphical button click confirmation but no upload screen and no FB post. I have managed to post screenshots in the past, but the feature has stopped working.

I can post achievements to Facebook. Also cannot post Minecraft screenshots any longer.

Also tagged with WoT, Xbox 360, Facebook

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users