Voice message of the day (Dead City). Not for young children.

monster mash some people voice message upset cursing spectre tank kraft panther

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

FromBravo2Kilo #1 Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:33 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22268 battles
  • [47R]

Well I was hoping to get some actual tank play this am.  Unfortunately the server is low and waiting too long in Q.  So I decided to make the best of it and play the Monster Mash event (Dead City).  First I'm not a big fan of the mini game.  It isn't bad, but it needs some work.  The Kraft is probably the best to play minus the KV-5.  The KV-5 unless swarmed can just push through everything.  ( Anyway... just finished a match for the win and got a voice message of opposing player.  Now the message is heavily edited but, thought the forum members and WG would enjoy it.  

"You (EDIT) (EDIT) (EDIT) (EDIT) in your (EDIT) piece of (EDIT) medium tanks I figured out how to find you are posted on facebook because this is bull(EDIT) you guys have an unfair advantage and your (EDIT) using your (EDIT) (EDIT) (EDIT) you (EDIT)!"

I think that's just taking it to the extreme.  Now to be honest the player was the last tank (Spectre) on the map and I just got done going one on one vs. another Kraft.  Loaded Prammo to save me in the 1 on 1 and still had it battle-loaded.  Think it was just out of habit to switch when in a tight battle and on afterthought maybe didn't need it.  So be it.  Now I put two shots into the Spectre but, didn't have the kill.  There was another Panther also firing on it.  It's only a game but, he's taking it to the limit.  I may have played 10 -12 Dead City matches but, why continue when I'm dealing with this.  

NOTE.  In the few matches I played I see MM is a joke.  A 5 man Platoon of KV-5 and Krafts is a joke.  If you have a equal team on the other side it will balance out but, that is never the case.  

Time for another pot of coffee.

SpartanFire71 #2 Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:53 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23814 battles
I played maybe 40 games in Lycan.  Ammo racked many Panthers and killed a KV-5 a couple time.  No messages. 

There are still some severe frustrations, but I still love to play.

BULLPUPBAKERST1 #3 Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:57 AM

Major

• Players
  • 52645 battles
  • [BNKR]

I played this mode last night just to get the Spectre medal. I didn't think it would happen at first because the MM was insane in my first four battles. 

One example: no platoons so it's legit bad MM...greens had five Spectre (including me) and two Kraft, Reds had two craft, three Spectre, and two Lycan. The Lycans just stomped. MM could have been dead even with 4 Spectre, 2 Kraft, and 1 Lycan each, so why?

just like all the special modes, I enjoyed it for 7-10 battles...that's enough for me

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

leedozer #4 Posted 29 October 2016 - 12:03 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 41705 battles
  • [47R]
looks like playing the spectre is a bad idea,if you have one of the others,that's better,and the kraft doesn't get lit up.

CheweyBadge #5 Posted 29 October 2016 - 12:09 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 39833 battles
  • [F_X_A]
I have yet to get hate mail in my Lycan even though I should of a few times don't know why I never get hate mail tho

JelliedPenny08 #6 Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:29 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16902 battles

Bizarre - I haven't noticed any hate mail although did get shoved out into enemy fire once by a Spectre while my Lycan was reloading. 

I've played lots of battles in the Spectre because it's fun. I've mainly played the Kraft yesterday and Lycan today and it's been fun all round. 

I bumped into Rueful Centurion and DustyHooves in subsequent matches last night too at silly o'clock. I'd only just got the Lycan and got fairly annihilated while reloading!  :)

RAGNAR0K N ROLL #7 Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:55 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19724 battles
  • [JOCO]
I got hatemail in the Lycan from some Spectre driver who was salty I clipped him and then ran away down the hill. Like I was going to sit there and do a victory dance or something. 

The Warrior of The Wasteland...The Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users