Monster tanks

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

MagicYoshi11 #1 Posted 30 October 2016 - 05:39 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 3883 battles
  • [SKYTT]

I have noticed by playing against all the monster tanks that the panther is kinda op. When I am running crazy in my spectre I always have to go against the monster Panthers. They hit for like 200 damage, and the spectre only does so much. Now now the monster KV 5 and O-I can kill them but they are so freaking hard to find ,  plus you have to hit them in he turrent. I watched captain beard face for his P-E review and he said the same thing as me.But the question is do you guys think it is op or no? 

Edit-When I say Monster Panthers-KV 5-O-I, I mean the actual names for the tanks, i just don't remember their names off the top of my head.I mean the monster mash when I say mode.

Edited by MagicYoshi11, 30 October 2016 - 05:44 AM.

YCS-186 #2 Posted 30 October 2016 - 06:11 AM

Major

• Players
  • 19978 battles
  • [HJCAD]
With a Spectre you don't need to shoot the turret. Get on their sides and pump your HE rounds into the forward half of their hull right above the tracks, you'll ammo rack them in no time. Spectres keep killing my Pantheroni that way constantly, it's actually faster than shooting the turret. If you have a Kraft's Panther, open up the module viewer and look at the ammo racks for a better idea of where to aim.
In the grim darkness of the future of World of Tanks Fantasy, there is only disappointment.
Derp for the Derp God, prammo for the prammo throne! Let the gameplay burn!

sniper321fire #3 Posted 31 October 2016 - 05:07 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7079 battles
  • [KV2]
I love to shoot the panther when they are hiding all you have to do to find them is auto aim it locks on them just get close move back and forth and hit there ammo got over 100 ammo racks so far

DustyHooves #4 Posted 31 October 2016 - 05:21 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23660 battles
If anything, the KV-5 is the OP one. They have over 2000 HP and it takes a long time to chip that off of them. And on top of that, they are not slow. They can run down a Panther, no problem. And one of their fireballs takes away half of a panthers health.
You just don't see so many of them in matches because you had to buy the super expensive bundle to get one.

Sou1forge #5 Posted 31 October 2016 - 06:14 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8806 battles
  • [MAYHM]
Platoon and wolf pack with the spectre. Spam auto aim and when you lock on hit the requesting fire button. The hard answer to the Kraft Panther is multiple spectres. You can circle him faster than his turret and tank rotates.

SpartanFire71 #6 Posted 01 November 2016 - 04:50 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23814 battles
On the last night (bout an hour ago), I kill a Panther in the Lycan.  I immediately get a message.  He says there's no way I could spot him.  He was in cap, and I popped him from hill, then drove down to relock and killed him.  I said lol, you can auto-aim to find Panthers.  It's from the same guy that challenged me to a 1v1 when my Scorpion killed his heavily armored tier 8 TD.  I asked him once again to come to forum to learn, then blocked him.  Seems like an older person based on GT, but have no clue why after 14k battles, that he is missing many basic understandings of the game.

There are still some severe frustrations, but I still love to play.

MagicYoshi11 #7 Posted 01 November 2016 - 09:37 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 3883 battles
  • [SKYTT]
I didn't think auto lock worked on them, well that would have saved me.lol:teethhappy:

PortableNuke #8 Posted 01 November 2016 - 12:32 PM

Major

• Players
  • 11550 battles

The Panther was definitely OP, I could never bounce their shots in the Kaiju and they could take me out in 3 shots, which is about the same as it took to kill them with a 13 second reload inbetween. Plus the fact that you could hardly [edited]see them, whereas I am a huge flat tank with neon letters down the side. #balance

*** T29, Tiger II, M24 Chaffee, M41 Bulldog

Also tagged with Monster tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users