Passive play Camping Bush Again lol

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

swindle 321 #1 Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:33 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 35237 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

In this replay I push forward into an aggressive position, find myself a bush, then sit back and let the magic happen before going active and farming a bit of damage :bush:

Let me know what you think... Too passive?

YouTube

Corporal Derpy #2 Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:46 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21102 battles
  • [KMD]

Oh good, so it is still possible to Ace the Lycan currently, so I should actually do that before it jumps back up to some annoying as hell amount of base XP.

First time in ages I've seen an Ace from an assist damage match.

Garage : 

HooverRAD #3 Posted 12 November 2016 - 10:59 PM

Major

• Players
  • 31982 battles
  • [BNKR]

Nice game, swindle. I had a nice Ace Tanker game earlier in my Lycan. No video, but I do have screens of the result..

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by HooverRAD, 12 November 2016 - 11:01 PM.

Alba gu bràth

Go check out the Unofficial forum.. http://thebunker.freeforums.net/

Tha an h-a-mhàin deoc cò bod nas-fheàrr na bò mhair bò bhràmair

swindle 321 #4 Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:30 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 35237 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View PostCorporal Derpy, on 12 November 2016 - 09:46 PM, said:

Oh good, so it is still possible to Ace the Lycan currently, so I should actually do that before it jumps back up to some annoying as hell amount of base XP.

First time in ages I've seen an Ace from an assist damage match.

Yeah I was a bit surprised, I did 11k assistance damage in the Walker Bulldog just after it was released and only picked up 1st class.

View PostHooverRAD, on 12 November 2016 - 10:59 PM, said:

Nice game, swindle. I had a nice Ace Tanker game earlier in my Lycan. No video, but I do have screens of the result..

Cheers mate :)

GG to you too, I've had a couple of nice damage games in it as well, nothing quite like that though lol.

YouTube

Corporal Derpy #5 Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:45 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21102 battles
  • [KMD]

View Postswindle 321, on 12 November 2016 - 11:30 PM, said:

Yeah I was a bit surprised, I did 11k assistance damage in the Walker Bulldog just after it was released and only picked up 1st class.

Wasn't that line, like a whole bunch of lines when they released having stupidly high XP requirements for Ace. Although I've seen 10k assist in a 13 90 get 1st Class before ages after it showed up.

Common sense suggests I play it like tonight and get the Ace while it is as 'low' as it is for a Light at least, every part of my body tells me not to do that though as I'd have to play on NA East, in a Light.

Garage : 

swindle 321 #6 Posted 13 November 2016 - 12:27 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 35237 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View PostCorporal Derpy, on 12 November 2016 - 11:45 PM, said:

Wasn't that line, like a whole bunch of lines when they released having stupidly high XP requirements for Ace. Although I've seen 10k assist in a 13 90 get 1st Class before ages after it showed up.

Common sense suggests I play it like tonight and get the Ace while it is as 'low' as it is for a Light at least, every part of my body tells me not to do that though as I'd have to play on NA East, in a Light.

Yeah it was pretty high for quite a long time, some of the new tanks have been ridiculously hard to pick up the Ace, quite a few people were having trouble with the Motherland as well.

YouTube

Corporal Derpy #7 Posted 13 November 2016 - 12:31 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21102 battles
  • [KMD]

View Postswindle 321, on 13 November 2016 - 12:27 AM, said:

Yeah it was pretty high for quite a long time, some of the new tanks have been ridiculously hard to pick up the Ace, quite a few people were having trouble with the Motherland as well.

It happens for all the 'free' tanks that can be purchased just about day one and then actually acquired later, if you don't get the tank and the Ace in the first week then you're bucked for quite a while. Although the Monster ones might have got a bit of a reprieve thanks to the Monster Mash event which meant like 4 days of none of them getting any XP.

Like I imagine if I don't get it tonight, it's going to go up to some stupid amount again but I really do not want to play ;-;

Do you mean for the Motherland now? Cause I can imagine it has gone back up now that it is generally only one per game, or do you mean how people were getting 2.5k Base XP or higher games in it when it arrived and that was 1st Class.

Garage : 

swindle 321 #8 Posted 13 November 2016 - 12:38 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 35237 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View PostCorporal Derpy, on 13 November 2016 - 12:31 AM, said:

It happens for all the 'free' tanks that can be purchased just about day one and then actually acquired later, if you don't get the tank and the Ace in the first week then you're bucked for quite a while. Although the Monster ones might have got a bit of a reprieve thanks to the Monster Mash event which meant like 4 days of none of them getting any XP.

Like I imagine if I don't get it tonight, it's going to go up to some stupid amount again but I really do not want to play ;-;

Do you mean for the Motherland now? Cause I can imagine it has gone back up now that it is generally only one per game, or do you mean how people were getting 2.5k Base XP or higher games in it when it arrived and that was 1st Class.

No I was on about when it first arrived, I picked it up in mine with just over 2k base a few of weeks after.

YouTube

Corporal Derpy #9 Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:02 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21102 battles
  • [KMD]

View Postswindle 321, on 13 November 2016 - 12:38 AM, said:

No I was on about when it first arrived, I picked it up in mine with just over 2k base a few of weeks after.

Seems low, although I believe both my views on 'high' damage or XP are skewed now after chasing the Ace and 3 Marks on the V-VI Japanese Heavies, where you needed about 2.4k for both.

Motherland was the only one I actually bought, so I didn't have the issue of having to chase Ace, did have to do that on all the rest which was absolutely dandy.

Centennial was especially fun, and seems like it sucks for those who still haven't got it because a result that got me the 3rd Mark and an Ace on it, a later game when chasing x2's for that Marathon Op which was more damage done against more higher tier targets dropped it to 2 Marks and 1st Class.

Garage : 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users