why do some players think its ok to swear in game ? its not ! ...

noobz trolls idiots bigmouth

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

LORD S1DOG #1 Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:22 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 45161 battles
  • [YOYO]
Plz can someone tell me why this gets on my ******* nerves so much !!!  i play a lot of the time day or night .. { my job has me work nights } .. and no matter what time your on there are always kids in the game .. its not big to swear  .. i am Against swearing and i hope am not alone in this .. now let me point out somethink here at this point alot of ppl say on the forum its not big to swear .. but some of us do it anyway . now some ppl forget , some ppl do get angry and some ppl do not care . why would these ppl , just let someone talk to there child like that .  i dont want ppl talking to my 13yr old like that when hes playing . the problem is he does have to hear that and we all know this goes on yes we can mute them but you never know when its going to happen untill its happend . and that my point it shud not go on .. now i asked a player who was an ok player not to swear as my son was in the game with me . he was grate about  it  but in the same game a player lost it and goes into one about it ?? lol .. yes it hurts to die but it happens to us all its a game .. some times it is funny but its them times were ppl go way to far calling team players bad names and so on and so on ect ect .. are or could gamers do more to help that the Gaming industries ( yes we know the code of conduct ) but could we do more than we are ??
DO YOU SUPPORT? "SAFE GAMING"!

Mobius Y #2 Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:24 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15000 battles
You can change your profile settings to not hear voice chat either from anyone, or limit it to strictly friends.
The same is with receiving messages and party/game invites.
I'd suggest altering that so you don't hear anybody in-game, to be honest.

Watch me stream games live > TwitchTwitter < Follow me for news and updates

I try to stream games every Friday evening at 9:00PM EST

I’m still around just not posting very much, send me a PM if you wish to communicate.

LORD S1DOG #3 Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:27 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 45161 battles
  • [YOYO]
nice dude but not what i meen ..lol..  i know this world is not perfect but its sad when ppl to many ppl who play this game do it 

LORD S1DOG #4 Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:30 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 45161 battles
  • [YOYO]

View PostMobius Y, on 22 November 2016 - 01:24 AM, said:

You can change your profile settings to not hear voice chat either from anyone, or limit it to strictly friends.

it not about my settings its about badmouth ppl .. i do mute the idiots  .. but why is it still in game .. thats what gets me !!

KING FROG #5 Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:36 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 16761 battles

View PostLORD S1DOG, on 22 November 2016 - 01:30 AM, said:

it not about my settings its about badmouth ppl .. i do mute the idiots  .. but why is it still in game .. thats what gets me !!

2 choices. get over it or mute. not great choices but, you are not gonna change human nature by ranting

Dr__Jag #6 Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:40 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21296 battles

View PostMobius Y, on 21 November 2016 - 08:24 PM, said:

View PostLORD S1DOG, on 21 November 2016 - 08:30 PM, said:

He just fixed your problem for you and then you reply with that?   smh

ubermik #7 Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:47 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23491 battles
I don't mind the swearing as long as its not excessive

And compared to the [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] [edited] idiots that play music, have kids screaming in the background or their speakers so loud you can hear the game echoing its highly preferable tbh

I used to think that it would be better to ONLY play against opponents that were at the same or a similar level of skill to me too

Then when I thought about it I realised that being in a match with 6 2 year olds, 12 corpses, 4 blind people, 3 people with no arms, and 4 people in comas might not be as much fun as I had initially imagined

That's why I wuv my waffle soooooooo much

MustardScroll7 #8 Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:48 AM

Major

• Players
  • 6963 battles

View PostLORD S1DOG, on 22 November 2016 - 01:22 AM, said:

Plz can someone tell me why this gets on my ******* nerves so much !!!  i play a lot of the time day or night .. { my job has me work nights } .. and no matter what time your on there are always kids in the game .. its not big to swear  .. i am Against swearing and i hope am not alone in this .. now let me point out somethink here at this point alot of ppl say on the forum its not big to swear .. but some of us do it anyway . now some ppl forget , some ppl do get angry and some ppl do not care . why would these ppl , just let someone talk to there child like that .  i dont want ppl talking to my 13yr old like that when hes playing . the problem is he does have to hear that and we all know this goes on yes we can mute them but you never know when its going to happen untill its happend . and that my point it shud not go on .. now i asked a player who was an ok player not to swear as my son was in the game with me . he was grate about  it  but in the same game a player lost it and goes into one about it ?? lol .. yes it hurts to die but it happens to us all its a game .. some times it is funny but its them times were ppl go way to far calling team players bad names and so on and so on ect ect .. are or could gamers do more to help that the Gaming industries ( yes we know the code of conduct ) but could we do more than we are ??

Ooooh, I see. Next time, I'll be sure to say "This gets on my star star star star star star star nerves", and people won't know what I mean.

killer etzi0 #9 Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:52 AM

Major

• Players
  • 58438 battles
  • [47R]

And evening (especially the weekends) playing World of Tanks is just like going into the bar at night to play pool, darts or cards..... would you go into that environment and not expect to hear some harsh language?

On a side note, my teenage son plays this game (and others) regularly, one of the first things we established was he mutes folks that are talking abusive language or harassing.  Just use the mute, or the easier thing is to start a party with just you in it... then you don't hear anything. :)

Edited by killer etzi0, 22 November 2016 - 01:56 AM.

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

Ronald Reagan

DaC00kieM0nstar #10 Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:06 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 23921 battles
Welcome to the Internet/online gaming. Change your settings or mute, otherwise deal with it as it won't change.

Gigantic Owl #11 Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:28 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22093 battles
  • [RDDT]
I don't mind swearing, I mind unnecessary swearing.

An actual gameplay expert

Check out my guides on the bunker.  http://thebunker.fre...ide-compilation

VKSheridan #12 Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:28 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23283 battles
I just mute the "noisy" chaps.  Not a big deal.

ubermik #13 Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:30 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23491 battles
Swearing......because sometimes "gosh darn it you doody head" just doesn't hit the spot :)

I used to think that it would be better to ONLY play against opponents that were at the same or a similar level of skill to me too

Then when I thought about it I realised that being in a match with 6 2 year olds, 12 corpses, 4 blind people, 3 people with no arms, and 4 people in comas might not be as much fun as I had initially imagined

That's why I wuv my waffle soooooooo much

Not that proud #14 Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:34 AM

Major

• Players
  • 17494 battles
What's wrong with swearing?

"Under certain circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." -- Mark Twain

killer etzi0 #15 Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:35 AM

Major

• Players
  • 58438 battles
  • [47R]

View PostNot that proud, on 21 November 2016 - 08:34 PM, said:

What's wrong with swearing?

"Under certain circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." -- Mark Twain

and brother "lemming" trains create such circumstances that inspire said swearing.

Edited by killer etzi0, 22 November 2016 - 02:36 AM.

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

Ronald Reagan

DustyHooves #16 Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:39 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23657 battles
OP, just start a "party chat" and it will (should) mute all the other players. Problem solved.
You can't honestly expect everyone who plays this game to watch their language. It's not going to happen. It's a multi-national game and some cultures consider swearing to be "normal", everyday language. You realize you have Scottish, British and Canadians playing this game, right?

poopysticky #17 Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:44 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 54 battles

View PostLORD S1DOG, on 21 November 2016 - 07:22 PM, said:

some just lose it when you got a team full of dumb aholez camping, capping, getting killed in 2sec going down arty lane or whole team going in one direction etc.
"Gliding o'er all, through all, Through Nature, Time, and Space, As a ship on the waters advancing, The voyage of the soul—not life alone, Death, many deaths I'll sing." W.W.

KING FROG #18 Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:49 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 16761 battles

nvmnd

Sgt Becket FEAR #19 Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:52 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10423 battles
  • [ROSA]
Occasional swearing is perfectly natural in a game like this. Excessive/unnecessary cursing crosses the line.

Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

giaka #20 Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:55 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 43569 battles
  • [WTAF]
Against swearing but has "What The Fuc&" in Sig.

WG Balance 101, If a tank has a high survival rate, nerf its gun.

Also tagged with noobz, trolls, idiots, bigmouth

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users