Starting fresh WoT session with full green bars in server menu, entering match with 1 red bar and 3...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: Network problem (1 member has cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do you experience these network issues when starting your first session of the day?

1. Yes (1 vote [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Hide poll

luds38 #1 Posted 11 December 2016 - 01:47 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 18225 battles
  • [NARC0]

This happens to me like clockwork every time I begin a brand new session of WoT on PS4.

I turn on my PS4 as usual, start WoT, server selection shows I'm at full green and I carry on into my garage.  I then start my first battle and my connection has now gone from full green to 1 red bar and I'm stuck in a game with a 3-5 second delay.  My microphone communications are unaffected by this and I seem to carry on normal conversations with the others playing with no delay.

Miraculously, if I restart the game for the next or second time, the problem totally fixes itself and I'm back to a perfect connection.  I understand it's pretty difficult to address these network issues, but given the consistency I experience them I'm convinced they're not formulating on my end.

So, I have a poll open to see if anyone else experiences this problem.  I play on both EU and NA servers and experience the exact same issue when beginning WoT sessions for the day.  Once the connection stabilizes to normal it remains a perfect connection even if I play for the next 6 hours.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users