• Beta Tester
  • 65586 battles
  • [47R]

General Parrish #2 Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:48 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 65586 battles
  • [47R]

There is an invisible rock on Dragon Ridge and I hit it almost every time I play the map. It's on the north section of F6. While the Cromwell can easily pass over this rock only being slowed it actually stops many tanks completely.

Please fix. This was not there in the original version of Dragon's Ridge. It's been there ever since the newer version came only. For months I've said nothing assuming it was probably known and being worked on. As time passes and it's still there I wonder if you guys know?

The problem consists on both XBOX ONE and 360.

Thanks for the read.

Guest_WG IronPriest_* #3 Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:55 PM

• WoTC Tournaments Contributor2

Hello General Parrish,

Thanks for posting!  The destructible buildings in the game are intentionally designed with an invisible ramp around the bottom so that tanks can more easily traverse up and over the foundation after the building is destroyed.  When buildings are placed near steep hills this invisible collision is more noticeable ie. smaller tanks may look like they are "flying".  I hope this info helps explain what you are seeing.

Roll out!

I SierraHotel I #4 Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:28 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 31971 battles
U guys need to unified things. The design team must stop doing weird wooden steps stopping heavy tanks, ramps like this etc... Just make it simple and don't change ever. Quality is the issue missing in this game.

If you play against the best, you learn the most difficult elements of the game, if you play against arrogant and empty shells, you lie to yourself that you are good.

This forum is a direct reflection of the quality of the product - WoT

General Parrish #5 Posted 12 December 2016 - 02:46 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 65586 battles
  • [47R]

View PostWG IronPriest, on 11 December 2016 - 12:55 PM, said:

Hello General Parrish,

Thanks for posting!  The destructible buildings in the game are intentionally designed with an invisible ramp around the bottom so that tanks can more easily traverse up and over the foundation after the building is destroyed.  When buildings are placed near steep hills this invisible collision is more noticeable ie. smaller tanks may look like they are "flying".  I hope this info helps explain what you are seeing.

Roll out!

I understand this, however this ramp is about 10 times higher then all the others. It actually does the opposite. It obstructs driving.This isn't a ramp it's a rock. You literally get stuck if in a slow tank.

There is no way this is the intentions. Could you please pass this onto Cyberillus (Chad) to be sure?

Edited by General Parrish, 12 December 2016 - 02:46 AM.

Guest_WG IronPriest_* #6 Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:54 PM

• WoTC Tournaments Contributor2
If tanks are getting stuck on this object I will create an ticket to see what can be done,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users