Pen, Acc seem to be higher then normal when person not seen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

XGR369er #1 Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:28 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 39984 battles

Lately I am noticing that there is a problem shooting at a person you can't see.  I find that you have a better chance of hitting and penning a tank that you can't see then when you can see it.  I am not sure why but this is definitely happing for me and against me.  I have seen this many times now but for instance one that stand out is when I was shooting at a centurion with my comet.  I was bouncing rounds left and right when he was spotted.  He started to fall back and got out of my view range and disappeared.  I was shooting consistently and was bouncing.  When he finally moved back and disappeared off my screen I shot in the same place that I was bouncing and it was a hit, pen which is ridiculous.  I have this happen a lot.  As I said it also happens against me a lot.  for instance I was in my t-67 and I was shooting at a t1 heavy that couldn't see me.  I moved back from where I was and was watching him shoot randomly where I was.  Then I peaked over a hill and the next shot came strait at me which is [edited].  just barely any of my tank was exposed and he could hit me without seeing me and having no idea where I was.  bull.

G4A2 SANDHOG #2 Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:57 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34213 battles
  • [NFTG]
Yeah it does seem that way. RNG is weird.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users