Need a personal "Blacklist" for matches

Blacklist block player review matchmaking

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

rayzur9 #1 Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:40 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2313 battles

I haven't played a whole lot, only when the game was offered on the 360.  Super fun game!

My problem is not having a method to prevent being matched with certain players.   When I see people sitting and not playing at all, arty's not doing their jobs, or really really young kids screaming, and apparently just messing around, I would prefer some method to limit being matched with those same players again.   The "write a player review" portion of XBOX does not work 90% of the time (grayed out, thus not selectable), and I doubt XBOX's version of player avoidance has any bearing on WoT's matchmaking system.. SO...... that's all I am asking. A method to simply blacklist players of your own choice, so that you can avoid being matched again with perverted kids that talk mess the whole game, or those who sit and do not play......

KillerDNA #2 Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:48 PM

Major

• Players
  • 48224 battles
  • [LIGHT]

aw. randies got you mad, randy?

there won't ever be anything like this ever. so just deal with them. it's just a game, darlin. 

welcome to the forums.

Lycan T71 *** (Dot Dot Slash) / Cruiser Mk.II (Matilda Crusher) / Spähpanzer Ru 251 *** (Sucker Punch) / ELC AMX *** (Spider Ninji)

KV-2 ** (I'm a Derpaholic) / GwE-100 *** (Mighty Mammut) / FV304 *** (BERT the Daredevil) / S-51 *** (Finger of Death)

Light Tank Master Race 

rayzur9 #3 Posted 14 December 2016 - 01:39 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2313 battles

What part of not wanting to play with loud kids, or people who sit the whole game leads you to believe I am "mad"?

That affects the team as a whole, and the score as a whole.

I guess you became a "major" on this forum by responding with deutsche bagg remarks?

Edited by rayzur9, 14 December 2016 - 01:39 PM.

emulbnehcsA #4 Posted 14 December 2016 - 01:48 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6 battles
its a losing battle forget it. 

Gigab0mb #5 Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:50 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35942 battles
The other posters have already been helpful, but I'll add that wargaming prioritizes low time spent in matchmaking, so they won't implement this or any of the other changes some of us want (such as +-1 battle tier instead of 2, for instance). The best we can hope for is some sort of benefit to the team for AFKers down the road.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users