I feel sorry for WG Devs

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

RoyalTanker #1 Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:27 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2557 battles
Seriously  guys, you and i both know that no matter what WG does, you'll b*tch and moan on the forums and then go back to playing tanks. Can you stop acting like entitled spoiled brats??? Aside from the the waffle [edited], and the black tanks, you guys have no reason to complain so much. Obviously there are good reasons to complain, and things that need their attention, but you are being offered a buffed free t7 premium tank, with an epic event, and you scream bloody murder. They offer all of the American and German premium tanks you've desired, and you cry because you don't want to spend money. You aren't being forced to play to earn the champion tank, WG isn't bullying you to give them your wallet, and everybody has a different opinion on what would make them happy. They can't please everybody , and they aren't as lazy as you think ,or they would get fired. This game is free to play, and you are free to leave ( Even though you wont because you are hopelessly addicted ) i wouldn't be surprised if the devs hated us because we as a community are more negative than a 95 year old man demanding his social security check. If we can focus on CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM , maybe they will be more inclined to help us.               Rant over.

Mobius Y #2 Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:39 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14386 battles
  • [IMTLS]
Many of the game's issues have been addressed constructively and possible solutions have been given.  All ignored.  Lots of us still "bitch and moan" and, contrary to your statement, do not play the game.

Watch me stream games live > TwitchTwitter < Follow me for news and updates

I try to stream games every Friday evening at 9:00PM EST

I’m still around just not posting very much, send me a PM if you wish to communicate.

GrowlmonDrgnbutt #3 Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:42 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 4905 battles

Aside from the Waffle and black tanks:

(US) Sexton I and LeHefhefhef are blatantly OP.  Both RoFs and accuracy are absolutely insane.  Of course when nerfing a premium tank, owners of said tank should be offered a refund in gold if they would like.

As for the bundles, they put the Pz V/IV in a bundle with 3 of the worst german premiums in the game as the cheapest bundle for it.  I get having to put it in a crap bundle to make it so not so many people use it, but it's a ridiculously bad deal.

Oh, and 5-man arty and light tank platoons are still a sizable issue in that they make the game much less fun for everyone else on both teams, and an easy fix can be implemented by making it so you can't platoon more than 2 of the same class of vehicle.  That diversity should also help matchmaking.

I'm not saying this game is bad and the devs are incompetent, but there are flaws that can and should be fixed.  The game itself is still well and fun though.

World of Tanks' original Digimon.

Ruining the new player experience would be more fun if it was decent in the first place.

RoyalTanker #4 Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:44 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2557 battles

View PostMobius Y, on 15 January 2017 - 12:39 AM, said:

Many of the game's issues have been addressed constructively and possible solutions have been given.  All ignored.  Lots of us still "bitch and moan" and, contrary to your statement, do not play the game.

Then dont come on the forums. They have a schedule to deal with. You expect them to drop everything to please players who dont play the game? 

RoyalTanker #5 Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:47 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2557 battles

View PostGrowlmonDrgnbutt, on 15 January 2017 - 12:42 AM, said:

Aside from the Waffle and black tanks:

(US) Sexton I and LeHefhefhef are blatantly OP.  Both RoFs and accuracy are absolutely insane.  Of course when nerfing a premium tank, owners of said tank should be offered a refund in gold if they would like.

As for the bundles, they put the Pz V/IV in a bundle with 3 of the worst german premiums in the game as the cheapest bundle for it.  I get having to put it in a crap bundle to make it so not so many people use it, but it's a ridiculously bad deal.

Oh, and 5-man arty and light tank platoons are still a sizable issue in that they make the game much less fun for everyone else on both teams, and an easy fix can be implemented by making it so you can't platoon more than 2 of the same class of vehicle.  That diversity should also help matchmaking.

I'm not saying this game is bad and the devs are incompetent, but there are flaws that can and should be fixed.  The game itself is still well and fun though.

Like i asaid above, some complaints are justified , and need attention , but some tanks will always be better than others, and if they are premium , then they are in a tough spot as many cry plz nerf, then buy the tank themselves lol

GrowlmonDrgnbutt #6 Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:57 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 4905 battles

View PostRoyalTanker, on 15 January 2017 - 12:47 AM, said:

Like i asaid above, some complaints are justified , and need attention , but some tanks will always be better than others, and if they are premium , then they are in a tough spot as many cry plz nerf, then buy the tank themselves lol

Well of course people are going to buy it.  It gives them an unfair advantage over other players, especially since they know it's most likely not going to be nerfed.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to buy the Sexton I via the US all-stars bundle (though it's moreso for the Mutant, but I find this deal is better than the linebackers, I just wish the light was the Brazil instead of the Lycan) if it doesn't get nerfed.  It's a tough spot for WG indeed, but they definitely need to balance it.  However, since people paid real money for it, they should offer full gold refunds for it for a week or two after it is nerfed.

The Sexton I especially is important to nerf since new players are just absolutely slaughtered by it.

World of Tanks' original Digimon.

Ruining the new player experience would be more fun if it was decent in the first place.

RoyalTanker #7 Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:03 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2557 battles

View PostGrowlmonDrgnbutt, on 15 January 2017 - 12:57 AM, said:

Well of course people are going to buy it.  It gives them an unfair advantage over other players, especially since they know it's most likely not going to be nerfed.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to buy the Sexton I via the US all-stars bundle (though it's moreso for the Mutant, but I find this deal is better than the linebackers, I just wish the light was the Brazil instead of the Lycan) if it doesn't get nerfed.  It's a tough spot for WG indeed, but they definitely need to balance it.  However, since people paid real money for it, they should offer full gold refunds for it for a week or two after it is nerfed.

The Sexton I especially is important to nerf since new players are just absolutely slaughtered by it.

I agree they should offer a refund on tanks they desire to nerf. Just like the super pershing on wot pc. I never researched the sexton 1, but i agree low tier premium tanks that are op should be prioritized to nerf. Tier 4 is hell, even as a veteran i dispise them. 

NightOfDeaths #8 Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:29 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24048 battles
  • [KMD]

Content Moderated By Njourour.

Edited by Njourour, 16 January 2017 - 02:14 PM.

Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

RoyalTanker #9 Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:35 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2557 battles

View PostNightOfDeaths, on 15 January 2017 - 01:29 AM, said:

Is that all you can contribute to the convo?

Edited by Njourour, 16 January 2017 - 02:14 PM.

NinetyMIKE #10 Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:40 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17177 battles

Reskinning a tech tree premium into a reward tank is just an extremely poor effort, sorry....

There is literally a ton of unreleased premium tanks that WG has access to and could have picked.

NightOfDeaths #11 Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:40 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24048 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostRoyalTanker, on 15 January 2017 - 12:35 AM, said:

No. Im also contributing by replying to this qoute.

Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

Mobius Y #12 Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:41 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14386 battles
  • [IMTLS]

View PostRoyalTanker, on 14 January 2017 - 11:35 PM, said:

Edited by Njourour, 16 January 2017 - 02:46 PM.

I’m still around just not posting very much, send me a PM if you wish to communicate.

RoyalTanker #13 Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:44 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2557 battles

View PostMobius Y, on 15 January 2017 - 01:41 AM, said:

Is the sand extra dry in your vajayjay?

Edited by Njourour, 16 January 2017 - 02:46 PM.

Mobius Y #14 Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:47 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14386 battles
  • [IMTLS]

View PostRoyalTanker, on 14 January 2017 - 11:44 PM, said:

Is the sand extra dry in your vajayjay?

Edited by Njourour, 16 January 2017 - 02:54 PM.

NightOfDeaths #15 Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:47 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24048 battles
  • [KMD]
In all acidic honesty, I think WG feel sorry for us, they pity us, and for the kind of idiots we are. 

Screw my elders!!!!

2 & 3 MoEs

NightOfDeaths #16 Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:48 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24048 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostMobius Y, on 15 January 2017 - 12:47 AM, said:

Give it a few licks and find out.

Im out. I wont be here any longer. 

Screw my elders!!!!

2 & 3 MoEs

RoyalTanker #17 Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:48 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2557 battles

View PostNightOfDeaths, on 15 January 2017 - 01:47 AM, said:

In all acidic honesty, I think WG feel sorry for us, they pity us, and for the kind of idiots we are. 

hehe, thats a good one. + 1 for creativity 

scwirpeo #18 Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:02 AM

Major

• Players
  • 34488 battles
  • [CRY]
Naw i need 183 buffs. Its time WG just gave in ank killed all the balance.

RoyalTanker #19 Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:31 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2557 battles

View Postscwirpeo, on 15 January 2017 - 02:02 AM, said:

Naw i need 183 buffs. Its time WG just gave in ank killed all the balance.

i guess you weren't aware that the pc version took a while to nerf the hesh, too eh? I realize i'm fighting a losing battle by numbers of opposing opinions, but why is it so easy for you to point out their mistakes and so hard for you to point out their accomplishmentx? Besides , if you hate the death star so bad, maybe get better at not driving into their shells? Lol

Edited by RoyalTanker, 15 January 2017 - 07:32 AM.

ForlornMilk564 #20 Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:38 AM

Private

• Players
  • 13028 battles
I'd just like to thank war gaming for restoring a few tanks I sold thanks y'all 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users