WCL Discord Tournament League Clans

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Pontiac Pat #1 Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:29 AM

Major

• Players
  • 16580 battles
  • [47R]

Hello everyone!  To organize things a little better we have made a Discord server where clans can freely communicate with one another, announcements can be made, questions can be answered, clans can plan scrims, etc.  We have left the original server for only those clans who are participating in the current season.

There is no limit to how many members of your clan can join the HUB server.  Just please don’t invite all 100 members of your clan. :P I would recommend having something like 3-8 English speaking members of your clan join, but that is ultimately up to you if you want more or less people.

Little bit of information on the intended use for each text and voice channel even though most are self explanatory.

Spoiler

Some information for when you first join the server.

Spoiler

Clans

Here is a permanent invite to the server. Please to go to #check-in right away and let us know what clan you're in.

https://discord.gg/WcJ2BGC

Let me also point out that the HUB Moderators are not part of the WCL event staff.  Their sole purpose is to help run that server.  They have no special access and get no advantages for their teams.

Also, there are streamers present in the HUB that are not WCL streamers.  They are noted so that you know who to ask for help setting up your own stream or to maybe stream your private scrim.

For anyone that doesn't have discord or doesn't know what it is, this is the main site. https://discordapp.com/

I hope to see you all there!

Edited by Pontiac Pat, 27 January 2017 - 09:14 PM.

If you want to be one of the 47 Ronin check out our recruitment post and then send me a message.

Signature by METALHELLIONx84

Also tagged with WCL, Discord, Tournament, League, Clans

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users