Jump to content


World of Tanks Anniversary Forum Event


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
113 replies to this topic

Pacestick68 #101 Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:28 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 30892 battles
  • 2,164
  • [WOLFE]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2014

View PostOrigina1 Canuck, on 27 February 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

 

I hope you are happy with how your so called  Fatherland Contest went , I spent three full days trying to win even a single medal and came up empty handed . All this contest has done has alienated a lot of your loyal customers who use to spend money on this game but wont any longer ! . I bought premium just before the contest started and i must have been kicked off line by your servers at least 100 times . made the game very hard to play with all the lag and interruptions . Even getting past all the lag and disconnections i won the fatherland drop at least 300 times and your so called random generator kept giving me the same item every single time ( 2000 silver or 1.25xp ) how is that random ? i have a better chance of mars falling from the sky and striking my house then winning at your contest . I am very dissatisfied and will not spend another dime on your game till this is fixed and resolved properly .  

 

Ok


The army cannot make you do anything.  It can only make you wish you had done it.

 


AHuskywolF #102 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:46 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 9454 battles
  • 691
  • [FURRY]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostOrigina1 Canuck, on 27 February 2017 - 09:17 PM, said:

 

I hope you are happy with how your so called  Fatherland Contest went , I spent three full days trying to win even a single medal and came up empty handed . All this contest has done has alienated a lot of your loyal customers who use to spend money on this game but wont any longer ! . I bought premium just before the contest started and i must have been kicked off line by your servers at least 100 times . made the game very hard to play with all the lag and interruptions . Even getting past all the lag and disconnections i won the fatherland drop at least 300 times and your so called random generator kept giving me the same item every single time ( 2000 silver or 1.25xp ) how is that random ? i have a better chance of mars falling from the sky and striking my house then winning at your contest . I am very dissatisfied and will not spend another dime on your game till this is fixed and resolved properly .  

 

first off, this isn't the correct thread to whine about the fatherland op, that would be general discussion with everyone else. 

 

Second, you got the tank so quit whining. Yeah the odds were ridiculous, but it is the most expensive premium tank in the game currently and you still got it for free. 

 

Third, might wana contact your ISP about the connection issues,not whine to wargaming. I understand it's frustrating, trust me 

my internet used to be awful, but it's not wargamings failt. Servers were fine all week. 


 

 


Crawler325 #103 Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:29 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 11769 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    09-15-2015

Actually, 'Husky, he didn't win the tank. He did say that he "...won the Fatherland drop 300 times...".

 

Not picking on you. Just a general observation, as it has become more of an issue with the proliferation the internet & text messaging: speed-reading is not the same as reading comprehension. Rather, speed-reading is skimming for keywords, and making assumptions about the rest of the content.

 

Back on topic... Logistics problems? Hmmm... you'd think that they would have mailed the poster around to the various staff members (because they are scattered globally) when this contest started (if not before)?? Since it is an annual thing... why aren't there a couple dozen posters, already signed, at WGC HQ? At the very least, posters are a cheap & easy swag. I mean... it's not like a tank battalion commander would wait until the day of deployment to requisition the first rounds of ammo.

 

/end ramblings.



AHuskywolF #104 Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:35 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 9454 battles
  • 691
  • [FURRY]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostCrawler325, on 01 March 2017 - 01:29 AM, said:

Actually, 'Husky, he didn't win the tank. He did say that he "...won the Fatherland drop 300 times...".

 

Not picking on you. Just a general observation, as it has become more of an issue with the proliferation the internet & text messaging: speed-reading is not the same as reading comprehension. Rather, speed-reading is skimming for keywords, and making assumptions about the rest of the content.

 

Back on topic... Logistics problems? Hmmm... you'd think that they would have mailed the poster around to the various staff members (because they are scattered globally) when this contest started (if not before)?? Since it is an annual thing... why aren't there a couple dozen posters, already signed, at WGC HQ? At the very least, posters are a cheap & easy swag. I mean... it's not like a tank battalion commander would wait until the day of deployment to requisition the first rounds of ammo.

 

/end ramblings.

 

No, I just looked on his profile. He had all 5 medals and the tank :3 I've seen a few people claim they have x amount of games, and "no medal" when they do or in some cases actually have the tank,  so anyone I find complaining about it I go have a look. People are making this out to be worse than it is, so they can get all the attention for having all these games with no medals, making WG look bad, when in fact they either lied about the number of games they played, or lied about the medals they had. heard a guy in game chat saying he has had 200+ drops and no medals, then I look and he has 2 medals and has only had a total of about 40 games total in russsian tanks above tier III. 

 

Anyways, I imagine there is something bigger/more important going on considering it's just some posters. They'll get it eventually I'm sure. Would be cool to have one of them hanging on the wall! 


 

 


Crawler325 #105 Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:04 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 11769 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    09-15-2015
Fair enough. I don't have the time to read all the repeating complaints on the forum in any given day, let alone look up others stats etc. :P. Disingenuous people are worse than speed-readers, as they are blatantly spreading inaccuracies lol.

SteampunkPagan #106 Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:30 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 61908 battles
  • 5,538
  • [HDC]
  • Member since:
    08-09-2013
Are we there yet?

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

"Arrête! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"


ALIENmuffy68 #107 Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:24 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 12974 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013
It would be amazing to win one of the posters.
Hope I'm lucky enough  :coin: 
 
Good luck to everyone.


Schneller WGA #108 Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:01 AM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 168 battles
  • 1,033
  • [WGA-A]
  • Member since:
    12-18-2013

Winners of the posters:

 

Gallant Prime

Corporal Derpy

BoereJack

The Trounce

Hson4real



Please read the WoT rules: 
Game Rules - Forum Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us onFacebookTwitterYouTube &Twitch!

SteampunkPagan #109 Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:25 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 61908 battles
  • 5,538
  • [HDC]
  • Member since:
    08-09-2013

View PostSchneller WGA, on 07 March 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

Winners of the posters:

 

Gallant Prime

Corporal Derpy

BoereJack

The Trounce

Hson4real

 

Congratulations to the Poster winners! WG nice forum event as well.

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

"Arrête! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"


BoereJack #110 Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:40 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14009 battles
  • 1,441
  • [DUTCH]
  • Member since:
    01-20-2016

Tanks WG.... i hope everybody enjoyed reading tru all these pages of our awesome stories. 

 

When i have the poster and it is framed i will offcourse post a picture.

 

Lets continu wrighting our stories, tank on!


Tank Collection/Garage -- My Youtube Channel Filled With WOT PS4 Gameplay: https://www.youtube....FnoS605ne-GYwiA -- Twitchchannel Search for: Boerejack15 

USA: T1E6-PS*, Fox*, Python*, Kraken*, Hornet*, Viper*, T2 Light*, Locust*, Blitzen*, Chaffee, T21, Walker Bulldog, Lycan*, T49, M41B Brazil*, T22 Proto, Ripper*, Fury*, Pershing, Freedom*, T14*, T29, T34 Black*, M103, T110E5, T57, T67, T30, T110E3, Sexton 1*, M41 HMC  German: Pz. 38H*, Pz.II D*, Pz.II J PS*, Pz. Ic, Pz.T 15*, Leopard, VK28.01, Aufkl.Panther*, Pz.S35*, Pz.IV Hydrostat*, Pz.V/IV*, Gup*, VK 30.02(M), VK 30.01(D), Kraft's Panther*, Champion*, Hammer*, Tiger(P), Tiger II, Lowe Black*, E75, VK 45.02 B, E100, Maus, The Hidden*, Jagdtiger 88*, Ferdinand, Waffenträger Auf Pz. IV, Waffenträger Auf E100, Wespe  Soviet: Tetrarch*, T-127*, Raseiniai*, LTTB, T-54 Light, T-34, T-34-88*, Rudy*,  KV-13, Motherland*, Obj. 416, T-54, Obj. 140, Churchill III*, KV-1, KV-1S, KV/86, KV-2, KV-3, IS-3, IS-6*, IS-6 Black*, Gorynych KV-5*, KV-4, Fatherland*, IS-7, SU-76I*, SU-85, SU-100Y*, S-51  British: Snakebite*, Matilda BP*, Sherman III, Knight*, Boilermaker*, Sentinel AC IV*, Centennial*, British Bulldog*, FV4202(P)*, Centurion Action X, FV201 Black*, Conqueror, FV215b 183, Sexton 1*, Bishop  French: AMX ELC bis, AMX 13 90, AMX CDC*, CDC Black*, Lorraine  40t, AMX 30, Bat. Chat 25 T, Liberte*, B1, ARL V39, 105 leFH18B2*,  Lorraine155 50  Chinese: Type 64*, WZ-131, T-34-1, T-34-3 Black*, Type 59*, IS-2  Japanese: Chi-Nu Kai*, Chi-To, STA-2 Black*, Type 95 Heavy, Kaiju* Czechoslovakia: LT vz 35, Zizka*


Gallant Prime #111 Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:38 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 30463 battles
  • 1,091
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostSchneller WGA, on 07 March 2017 - 07:01 PM, said:

Winners of the posters:

 

Gallant Prime

Corporal Derpy

BoereJack

The Trounce

Hson4real

 

:P

Thanks! 


..

IILightMonkeyII #112 Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:18 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5325 battles
  • 15
  • [TRTLE]
  • Member since:
    07-18-2014
I don't think the winners have been announced yet, but I just got 15 days of premium added to my account. I'm guessing it was from the Anniversary event, but I could be wrong.

Edited by IILightMonkeyII, 10 March 2017 - 07:15 PM.


GIXXERCON 13 #113 Posted 11 March 2017 - 05:28 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 24953 battles
  • 2,930
  • [IMTLS]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostIILightMonkeyII, on 10 March 2017 - 12:18 PM, said:

I don't think the winners have been announced yet, but I just got 15 days of premium added to my account. I'm guessing it was from the Anniversary event, but I could be wrong.

Still waiting for the results of the in-game anniversary comp as well... 

https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/general-news/third-anniversary/


Std. Tanks- Leo, Hellcat, M41 WB, T71, T29, GwPanther, Ru 251, T-54 Ltwt, Pershing, AMX 50 100, IS-3, M46 Patton, T-54, Obj. 430 II, E-75, SU-122-54, M48 Patton, FV4202, E-50M, Leo 1, T-62a, Obj. 140, Obj. 430, T57 Heavy, T110E5, FV215b, E-100, AMX 50B, IS-7, IS-4, T110E4, T110E3, JPE-100, T92, GwE-100, B-C 155 58, Obj 261

 >>> 100% Crew= BETTER stats than listed in your garage!!! <<<

R.I.P. WoT X360 Homepage

PAINGOD stated that the Waffle won't be removed... He didn't state that it will be staying at tier X.


IILightMonkeyII #114 Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:46 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5325 battles
  • 15
  • [TRTLE]
  • Member since:
    07-18-2014

View PostGIXXERCON 13, on 11 March 2017 - 11:28 AM, said:

Still waiting for the results of the in-game anniversary comp as well...

https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/general-news/third-anniversary/

 

They were announce about 30 minutes after I complained about them not getting announced. They heard the pleas!

 

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/173808-anniversary-in-game-competition-xbox-results/






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users