I hate the Skoda 50t

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DBENT1804 #1 Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:17 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10615 battles
  • [USA]
Because I opened it up last night and now it is the only tank I want to play. It's like a captured KV-1 that can pen tier 10s with 5 times the damage for 4 seconds and then you have to go hide for 20 seconds and then you come back again and blow something else up. Too much fun. No armor, so it can be dicey at times and people can gang up on you. But I had a t30 last night that had no idea about my 20 second reload time so I him quick three times, he just cowered around the cap circle wondering when I was going to hit him again...then I rushed in and finished him off. He had no idea what just happened. It was hilarious. This tank will get nerfed for sure. 

MetalSkull21 #2 Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:07 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 14036 battles

View PostDBENT1804, on 17 February 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

Because I opened it up last night and now it is the only tank I want to play. It's like a captured KV-1 that can pen tier 10s with 5 times the damage for 4 seconds and then you have to go hide for 20 seconds and then you come back again and blow something else up. Too much fun. No armor, so it can be dicey at times and people can gang up on you. But I had a t30 last night that had no idea about my 20 second reload time so I him quick three times, he just cowered around the cap circle wondering when I was going to hit him again...then I rushed in and finished him off. He had no idea what just happened. It was hilarious. This tank will get nerfed for sure. 

It's fun for sure but I won't get nerfed, there's a difference between being powerful and overpowered, the tank has been on the PC as it is now on console ever since they were introduced so I highly doubt nor do I think it needs a nerf

DBENT1804 #3 Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:16 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10615 battles
  • [USA]

Good to hear. Thanks!!

I was thoroughly disappointed with the Czech line. Then I was like what the heck, I'll burn some free xp and get this tier 9 and see what happens. Got destroyed my first match because I was not prepared how bad the armor is, but once I played a little more passive, it was crazy fun. I cannot imagine how good it is in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing. 

BigHundy #4 Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:26 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3631 battles
  • [BNKR]

I saw plenty of them that potato'd there way to 300 damage or less, so regardless of how good some players are, the numbers will still show it being balanced. 

Oh nvm I though this was another Waffle thread.

I like Potatoes. 

poibugpinball #5 Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:08 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 40083 battles

Didn't really enjot iers 4 and 5 but now enjoying the tier 6 with the autoloader - may keep it - tho need the crew - took me quite a while to get sixth sense - forgot how important I find that skill.

MARE without it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users