Sovietdeath #1 Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:36 PM

Major

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 15356 battles

Follow  @Sovietdeath on twitter for streaming updates

Server:

Listed on top right corner of stream Starting NA East

Start Time:

• Online Now Till i dont know lol :trollface: (2 to 3 hours)

YouTube Live Channel:

Twitch Channel :

Other Links:

DARTHBANE777 #2 Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:38 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 23502 battles
  • [C_S_A]

Ticket #10322

Category:
Game Support
Sub-category:
Operations and Missions
i keep getting the same 3 things over and over in the fatherland drop . this is not random at all and also what the deal taking events from about 2 weeks to 5 days ? you think we want that the answer is no but fix my drop rate because this is clearly not working correctly i get the same 3 time after time .

Reopened
CANCEL

Replies

Daniel Shaw 

Hello DARTHBANE777,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming America!

We apologize for any inconvenience on this matter.

Please note that the Loot Drops are random.

https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-events/fight-fatherland-is3a/

Try to hang in there.

We encourage to you keep at it and wish you the best of luck.

Best Regards,

Daniel Shaw

Wargaming America Support

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal:

https://console.worldoftanks.com/support/ps4/

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

Check out tanksrule.com!

DARTHBANE777 
they inored it

DARTHBANE777 
you seem to be missing the point is i get the SAME 3 things over and over i dont even get half the options out their same 3 over and over and over but the other 7+ options i dont get so clearly your RANDOM picker is not acting correctly .

Daniel Shaw 

Hello DARTHBANE777,

We will be more than happy to forward your information to the developers.

What are the 3 things you getting?

To be clear, the Silver, XP, and Crew XP rewards from the Loot drops are more common than the Medals.

Best Regards,

Daniel Shaw

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

Check out tanksrule.com!

DARTHBANE777 
i get 1,000 sliver crew xp and xp first ones but i get like 3 or 4 in a row of one then the other then the other one it not ramdom it well i can tell from my firts game rewards what at lest next 2 will be . in 4+ days of playing i got 1 medal and that droped very early then this started going on for days now . i get this event is set up to be pure luck and not skill or xp or kills driven like past one but the drop random is not random for me it same 3 3 /4 times in a row then next one over and over i tryed 5 diffrent russian tanks same story . so help me i dont know what to do since this not on my side to fix or change i just wanted a fair shot yet i dont have that .

Max Ish 

Dear DARTHBANE777,

Thank you for your answer.

I am sorry you are not receiving these medals but I can assure you that there is no bug for the loots received.

As you can see in the Article, loot drops contain random prizes, including medals. Some players will be lucky enough to get a couple of medals after several battles whereas, for some others, it will require a lot more.

Unfortunately, we cannot increase the probabilities of this medals mid-event. I hope you will understand.

Feedback is always important to us and we have already noted what the community thinks about this event. We always aim to grow and deliver the best possible game and we will continue learning.

Our Executive producer decided to create a topic explaining the reasons behind this event so I'd advise you to check his post :

PAINGOD, Blog post #21

I hope that this will answer your question and should you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards

Max Ish

Wargaming.net Customer Service Representative

https://console.worl...ks.com/support/

DARTHBANE777 
again blew me off

DARTHBANE777 
again seems yall do not take the time to read my words . but here let me make it simple for you when it should have been 100% random it was not at all . after the frist day my event would do this play game 1 get 500 then my reward would be 1,000 or it be 1.25 xp and or crew xp then what ever i got for that game i would also get the 100% SAME ONE FOR NEXT GAMES YES 3 /4 IN A ROW SAME REWARD THEN IT CHANGE to 1 of the other 2 i was getting this all it ever did i knew going into the round what i would get because it was BROKEN ! im not asking for you to change drop rates i am telling you MY DROP RATE WAS BROKEN ! THE EVENT DID NOT RUN AS YOU SAID IT WOULD IN FACT BY SENDING ME YOUR WORDS ON EVENT EVEN PROVES ME RIGHT !!!!!!!!

Let me be VERY CLEAR i did not start this 3 days ago ticket to get drop rate changed i sent it in after my event was NOT WORKING and wanted mine FIXED TO WORK CORRECTLY BEFORE EVENT ENDED so i chould EARN YES EARN EARN EARN THE TANK ! I WAS NOT ASKING FOR GIFTS OR CHANGES JUST SOMETHING THAT WAS BROKEN TO BE FIXED AND IT WAS NOT AND STILL GET TOLD AFTER THE EVENT TOO BAD WE DONT CHANGE THINGS MED EVENT . 

i tryed to stay polite and respectful this whole ticket but again the ONLY ASNWERS i get are not even about me they just about what SHOULD HAPPEN IF NOT BROKE MINE WAS BROKE ! 

YALL messed around all this time and did nothing for me and now event over . is this how you want your paying players to be treated ? i did not ask for anything but my game FIXED to run CORRECTLY and yall messed me over badly . 
please let me know what you plan to do make this all right im open to ideas because i just wanted to earn something and now that gone . yall make this game unfun with actions like this . 

i wait your answer back and also read others that had drop rate issues on forms so maybe you just say too bad to all of us on mass i wait your answer .

Daniel Shaw 

Hello DARTHBANE777,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming.

We understand our position on the matter, however, all user experience the same random drops from the Events.

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you in this matter as there was no issue to fix or correct.

This game is one of the few out there that will implement player based changes driven by your feedback and suggestions; countless ideas are already added and are being added in the next update.

Most of our player generated ideas have come from the forums where all of our developers and test team pull information from player’s feedback.

Please note that our support department does not handle game design or mechanics, and our development teams do not read these tickets.

The good news is, we are now taking players feedback directly from support tickets and that information will be sent to our production teams.

This will intern be complied to separate list for the production teams to look at and determine what department can implement that idea.

Some of these things can be easily implemented into the game, while other ideas will take months to code into the game by the developers. Some ideas can be added easily by our production teams and can be seen in a very short amount of time.

While we can now guarantee your feedback and suggestions are being seen by the teams that can help, we cannot guarantee your ideas will be added to the game.

We do take players feedback, suggestions and question to heart and make a point of addressing these once a week on our Community Portal Article "Battle Heroes." Please view the forums archive of these pages here:Q & A archive taken from our Community Battle Heroes articles

Your feedback/suggestions are the developer’s best tool to gauge how players are enjoying the game.

We encourage all players to provide us with this type of information to keep World of Tanks fresh and enjoyable game to play now and in the future.

We also have a very usefully section of our forums for feedback for each of our updates where you can make your voice heard:Update Subforum in the Developer's Corner.

They might not always respond to threads all threads, but ideas are read and noted by members of the Developers staff.

We thank you for your feedback and your willingness to help mold this game.

In the meantime, you can keep your eyes peeled for any new developments, as we will post any changes in our Main World of Tanks Portal.

All feedback we receive is highly valued, and we hope that you will continue to enjoy playing the game despite any negative experiences you might have had.

This company has been built by gamers, run by gamers, supported by gamers and continuously improved by our dedicated players like you.

Best Regards,

Daniel Shaw

Check out tanksrule.com!

DARTHBANE777 
really you try again to trick me that my game is how it was ment to be

DARTHBANE777 
so let me get this completly correct YOUR RANDOM DROP WAS NOT RANDOM IT WAS IN FACT 3 games in a row same drop "1,000 sliver " then after the 4th game you get "crew xp " for 3 games then you get "xp" for 3 games IN A ROW . to a point that i know ahead of round for a FACT what i will get . 

that is how you built the round not to be random at all it was in fact you know ahead of the round what you get for sure 100% . 

im telling you i talked to and read the forums i found just 1 person that hand any form of issue like mine and come found out yall gave him medals . so dont tell me ALL HAD THE SAME DROP RATE IS NOT IN FACT THE TRUTH . 
WHY DONT YALL READ AND LISTEN AND CHECK FACTS BEFORE TRY TELLING ME HOW THINGS ARE BECUASE I HAVE FACTS ON MY SIDE !
now fix this im glad yall listen and learn from tickets but this ticket yall seem not to read that well or understand or anything but say sorry we dont care !

Daniel Shaw 

Hello Jope2209,

The Event was working as intended.

It is unfortunately that you were unable to complete the Operation.

Best Regards,

Daniel Shaw

Check out tanksrule.com!

DARTHBANE777 
MAYBE FOR MOST EVERONE YES BUT NOT FOR ME AND MY EVENT . WHEN I WENT INTO EACH ROUND I KNEW BEFORE IT STARED I GET 100% BASED ON IT DID SAME DROP 3 IN A ROW THEN IT DO 3 OF 1 OF THE 3 THING IT WOULD DROP FOR ME . 
IT DROP 1,000 SLIVER FOR 3 GAMES THEN 3 GAMES OF 1.25 CREW THEN XP FOR 3 GAMES IN A ROW EACH TIME !

BY YOUR OWN POST HERE IN THIS FEED THAT NOT HOW THIS EVENT SHOULD HAVE WORKED

Sovietdeath #3 Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:13 AM

Major

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 15356 battles
Spoiler

Why is this here? Im not a WG employee and the information you posted seems wrong. I know of no cases where anyone was "given medals" except if they purchased the Fatherland

(Which is why I have Multiple Fatherland I and II Medals) 

The event also never revealed the "Drop Rate" of each Random Chance loot drop so it's truly unknown what everyone's chances really were.

All other posts related have simply been speculation based on data and feedback from others.

It was certainly a poorly marketed Operation, but there has been no evidence as to it not working as intended.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users